Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,971 members, 7,838,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Maku Dumps PDP, Picks Nasarawa APGA Gov Ticket - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maku Dumps PDP, Picks Nasarawa APGA Gov Ticket (32257 Views)

Nasarawa APGA Guber Candidate, Labaran Maku Canvasses Support For Jonathan / Maku Dumps PDP, Picks Nasarawa APGA Gov Ticket / Oyo Governorship: Alao Akala Dumps PDP, Picks Labour Party Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maku Dumps PDP, Picks Nasarawa APGA Gov Ticket by Slimmos(m): 12:20pm On Dec 28, 2014
this man is a confused mofo.... ashawo polithieftian
Re: Maku Dumps PDP, Picks Nasarawa APGA Gov Ticket by emmatok(m): 12:20pm On Dec 28, 2014
[b][/b
Bennyberry:
Oga maku ur political strategy is on a low key oo.so After brainwashing nd making the igbos believe APC is an islamic party during anambra governorship election,u expect the northerners to vote for APGA a self acclaimed ojukwu property /party..
U nr even see Fresh Democratic Party..well
Maku winning with APGA in the north is like an imam elected as a Pope in Rome
Re: Maku Dumps PDP, Picks Nasarawa APGA Gov Ticket by orimsamsam(m): 12:21pm On Dec 28, 2014
donmalcolm21:
He is still supporting Gej, the only thing I know is that come 2015 Gej will be win and Apc will lose Nassarawa
. Shey u go vote in nasarawa
Re: Maku Dumps PDP, Picks Nasarawa APGA Gov Ticket by ameenahh(f): 12:22pm On Dec 28, 2014
I'm not sure of dis development but if its true den Maku is desperate for power I doubt if he ll smell lafia govt house grin
Re: Maku Dumps PDP, Picks Nasarawa APGA Gov Ticket by samplegirl(f): 12:23pm On Dec 28, 2014
satelliteDISH:
Now he is realising that the clueless clown in aso rock cannot HELP him in pe de pe and that GEJ cannot also help himself. everyone sailing his own ship.

So the only thing they thought you in school is to be abusive. We know the face of the guy occupying Aso Rock but no one knows your face which means you do not exist.

But your statement highlights the level of your stupidity. The wise on the the street knows that the power to win election is in the hands of the masses but you are expecting help from Aso Rock for Maku who is FINISHED already. His jumping from one party to another is not a source of worry to you, I can see how unclueless you are.

Like the latest trend in the use of English words now is CLUELESS and CLOWN. Even those who know the meaning and those who do not freely use it. What a country, what a people.

1 Like

Re: Maku Dumps PDP, Picks Nasarawa APGA Gov Ticket by benedictac(f): 12:25pm On Dec 28, 2014
All these politicians are the same bo! None of them have the ,masses at heart only their pockets. God will disappoint a lot of them this 2015
Re: Maku Dumps PDP, Picks Nasarawa APGA Gov Ticket by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 28, 2014
satelliteDISH:
Now he is realising that the clueless clown in aso rock cannot HELP him in pe de pe and that GEJ cannot also help himself. everyone sailing his own ship.

GBAM!
Re: Maku Dumps PDP, Picks Nasarawa APGA Gov Ticket by mooremadu(m): 12:29pm On Dec 28, 2014
Lol!!! Nd thou shall run to whr ye shall b favored to actualize its personal interest... Says d game of politics nd politics of Host!!!!
Re: Maku Dumps PDP, Picks Nasarawa APGA Gov Ticket by dipopooo(m): 12:31pm On Dec 28, 2014
Tinubu's ass lickers wud b happy abt dat. APGA is one of d branches of PDP likewise Labour party. Dere4, Maku is still within d compound. or u pple were xpectin him 2 come 2 Tinubu's party?

1 Like

Re: Maku Dumps PDP, Picks Nasarawa APGA Gov Ticket by eleko1: 12:32pm On Dec 28, 2014
Intresting! Igbawo ni Maku o ni ku?whoeva fit help me with the English version? sad
Re: Maku Dumps PDP, Picks Nasarawa APGA Gov Ticket by abdulll6afh(m): 12:34pm On Dec 28, 2014
Hahahah labaran maku very talkative minister his mouth like parrot iF that thing happen in a p c he will spend the. Whole day talking in media why don't you go to your god father for help chai chai chai like parrot
Re: Maku Dumps PDP, Picks Nasarawa APGA Gov Ticket by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 28, 2014
IamDejman:
Maku?
...yes.why you dey call him name?anything maku fit do for you?
Re: Maku Dumps PDP, Picks Nasarawa APGA Gov Ticket by Lavidah: 12:36pm On Dec 28, 2014
Even APGA peeps are laughing at your silly ass.
Re: Maku Dumps PDP, Picks Nasarawa APGA Gov Ticket by Lavidah: 12:37pm On Dec 28, 2014
Confusion at its peak. Na now day break for your eye?
Oya give those APGA peeps ya remaining money, make dem use plant flower for their National Secretariat.
You must become Governor by force abi? You should have remained a civil servant, cos you aren't a good politician at all, at all. AGPA for Nasarawa State?

Maku: Confusion at its peak!
Re: Maku Dumps PDP, Picks Nasarawa APGA Gov Ticket by texalux(m): 12:43pm On Dec 28, 2014
I wonder what took you so long
Re: Maku Dumps PDP, Picks Nasarawa APGA Gov Ticket by frankobaba(m): 12:45pm On Dec 28, 2014
Ashawoooo Decampee
Re: Maku Dumps PDP, Picks Nasarawa APGA Gov Ticket by bashydemy(m): 12:48pm On Dec 28, 2014
Hahahah Maku now who is next? PDP is loosing it big time.
Re: Maku Dumps PDP, Picks Nasarawa APGA Gov Ticket by MEILYN(m): 12:56pm On Dec 28, 2014
Bennyberry:
Oga maku ur political strategy is on a low key oo.so After brainwashing nd making the igbos believe APC is an islamic party during anambra governorship election,u expect the northerners to vote for APGA a self acclaimed ojukwu property /party..
U nr even see Fresh Democratic Party..well
Maku winning with APGA in the north is like an imam elected as a Pope in Rome
Hahahahaha chaiiii very funny
Re: Maku Dumps PDP, Picks Nasarawa APGA Gov Ticket by anigbajumo(m): 12:56pm On Dec 28, 2014
I swear I no fit type anyfin 4here coz I jst dey laugh ni oooo......mr maku nd drunkard don enter one chance b dat oooo,buhari gonna dey smile nw
Re: Maku Dumps PDP, Picks Nasarawa APGA Gov Ticket by anigbajumo(m): 1:01pm On Dec 28, 2014
eleko1:
Intresting! Igbawo ni Maku o ni ku?whoeva fit help me with the English version? sad
dat s don die wil die 1day

1 Like

Re: Maku Dumps PDP, Picks Nasarawa APGA Gov Ticket by citizenY(m): 1:01pm On Dec 28, 2014
edo3:
I never liked this guy one bit,,always saying mr president did this,mr president did that bla bla bla,,even though he knew in his heart that is if he has one that all na wash...maku ke,,,eleyi ti ku o..

How does it rhyme..... Maku jams Magun in Nassarawa...
Re: Maku Dumps PDP, Picks Nasarawa APGA Gov Ticket by funkiebully: 1:07pm On Dec 28, 2014
Silly comments from animals asking apga in nassarawa, same fools want apc in east.

Imo people over to u. D task at hand is to vote out apc next year.
Re: Maku Dumps PDP, Picks Nasarawa APGA Gov Ticket by bigmo1(m): 1:07pm On Dec 28, 2014
tit:
Great!
Maku is sure of victory in the gubernatorial elections!
Sai Goodluck!
That ur username? My hearting was beating so fast as I raced to check out ur profile pics. Pretty face but I don't see no t.I.ts.
Re: Maku Dumps PDP, Picks Nasarawa APGA Gov Ticket by anigbajumo(m): 1:07pm On Dec 28, 2014
samplegirl:

So the only thing they thought you in school is to be abusive. We know the face of the guy occupying Aso Rock but no one knows your face which means you do not exist.

But your statement highlights the level of your stupidity. The wise on the the street knows that the power to win election is in the hands of the masses but you are expecting help from Aso Rock for Maku who is FINISHED already. His jumping from one party to another is not a source of worry to you, I can see how unclueless you are.

Like the latest trend in the use of English words now is CLUELESS and CLOWN. Even those who know the meaning and those who do not freely use it. What a country, what a people.
so?I dnt knw dat proff dey here wey admin dey pay salary....idiotic person
Re: Maku Dumps PDP, Picks Nasarawa APGA Gov Ticket by annibro(f): 1:07pm On Dec 28, 2014
My people, don't be deceived. Dis is a game plan by d Cabals 2 split Almakura's vote along religious sentiment. Maku is playing d Ethnic & Religious card here. Egon I learnt is d largest tribe in Nass, so with dat sentiment he has an upper hand. Then playing d religious card which PDP's enjoy doing by inciting d xtians 2 mek dem feel marginalised can gain him d xtians votes as d only xtian candidate. Whereas Almakura(moslem apc) & Yusuf(moslem pdp) will split d moslem votes. APGA is still PDP reason Y he's still supportin GEJ

1 Like

Re: Maku Dumps PDP, Picks Nasarawa APGA Gov Ticket by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 28, 2014
Maku? Chaiiii, desperation at its peak.
Politicians! Never u trust them, they're more deadly than †нε devil. Things that Naija politicians do shows they're just after their interest.
F**k Maku!
F**k PDP!!
F**k APC!!!
F**k APGA!!!!
F**k our present crop of politicians
Re: Maku Dumps PDP, Picks Nasarawa APGA Gov Ticket by seedorfg(m): 1:14pm On Dec 28, 2014
Labaran Maku shocked
Re: Maku Dumps PDP, Picks Nasarawa APGA Gov Ticket by royal231(m): 1:16pm On Dec 28, 2014
Apga has a very strong grassroot move ment in nasarawa... Most of you don't know
Re: Maku Dumps PDP, Picks Nasarawa APGA Gov Ticket by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 28, 2014
Nigerians will cry if Buhari is elected. He does not have the stomach to contain the criticism that comes with the office of a president. An average Hausa/Fulani man does not take opposing or superior opinion in good faith.

As for the press and other Nigerians running their mouth because of GEJ's humility, what happened to channels tv during yar'adua regime will be a child's play. But the good thing is, Nigerians will reject Buhari at the polls again come 2015. We don't want to cry. We would rather he cry again and then go home and retire with his family.

1 Like

Re: Maku Dumps PDP, Picks Nasarawa APGA Gov Ticket by DoroMega: 1:18pm On Dec 28, 2014
I hope he doesnt win cos he would later decamp to PDP if he wins.
Re: Maku Dumps PDP, Picks Nasarawa APGA Gov Ticket by flexing11(m): 1:21pm On Dec 28, 2014
lamb a*d ram maku is co*fused,dis is de e*d of *is carrier,
Re: Maku Dumps PDP, Picks Nasarawa APGA Gov Ticket by KLand(m): 1:23pm On Dec 28, 2014
Maku suprised me sha oooo. I thought he was a pdp diehard?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Confusion Trails Whereabouts Of Sacked DSS Boss, Lawal Daura / Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 / Angry Youths Set APC Campaign Bus On Fire In Katsina State [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.