Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

What Vehicle Papers Do I Need To Drive My Vehicle In Nigerian Road. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / What Vehicle Papers Do I Need To Drive My Vehicle In Nigerian Road. (636 Views)

Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / What Papers Do I Need To Drive My Car Down To Cotonou Through Seme Border / What Papers Do You Need For Car Registration From Cotonou? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Vehicle Papers Do I Need To Drive My Vehicle In Nigerian Road. by highlyfavouredo(m): 7:59am On Dec 28, 2014
I was driving along yesterday and some custom officers on a road check point stopped me and asked for the custom papers of my car. This is a car which is more than a year old and had been licenced.
Please I want your opinion, what actually are the papers you need to drive your car in Nigerian roads considering the fact that some law enforcement agents can take one advantage of ones ignorance? I refused to produce the papers cos' I felt i don't need to be going about with it. Your opinion and advice will be appreciated please.

(1) (Reply)

Neatly Used Honda CRV 08 Registered / Few Month Registered Mazda Premacy.02(automatic)call MRS ADEOLA; 07064695100 / Super Clean Registered 2004 Honda Pilot (3rows Seater) DVD + Best Price Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.