Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Flight From Indonesia To Singapore Goes Missing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Flight From Indonesia To Singapore Goes Missing (444 Views)

Indonesia To Generate 2.3 MW From Palm Oil Waste To Energy Plant / How Do I Tranfer Money From Nigeria To Singapore / Air Cargo From Indonesia - Jarkata (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flight From Indonesia To Singapore Goes Missing by sarkinsauti: 8:03am On Dec 28, 2014
Malaysia-based AirAsia tweeted that they have lost contact with Flight QZ8501. The AirAsia flight had been due to arrive in Singapore from Indonesia at 01:30AM (00:30GMT). Search and rescue operations are under way. More at http://www.360nobs.com/2014/12/flight-from-singapore-to-indonesia-goes-missing/
Re: Flight From Indonesia To Singapore Goes Missing by Kirinwa: 8:04am On Dec 28, 2014
Na waoh.
Re: Flight From Indonesia To Singapore Goes Missing by donmalcolm21(m): 8:14am On Dec 28, 2014
Y
Re: Flight From Indonesia To Singapore Goes Missing by Kirinwa: 8:24am On Dec 28, 2014
donmalcolm21:
Y re planes is

grin
Re: Flight From Indonesia To Singapore Goes Missing by donmalcolm21(m): 8:29am On Dec 28, 2014
Kirinwa:

grin
lol, I was typing I now saw that a story has hit FP so I did the needful
Re: Flight From Indonesia To Singapore Goes Missing by TeamSimple(m): 8:29am On Dec 28, 2014
Big shout out to all nairalanders,and the forum in particular,tanks to Mr seun for creating this wonderful forum..am less dan a year old on nairaland but av gained so much from its critics,contributions and intellectual minded fellows..you guys are the best Birthday gift for this year..much love from 2simple. Kisses ands hugs.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Need Of BRAZILLIAN CHICKEN ! Any Dealers In The House ? / How To Start Recharge Card Printing Business. / The Twilight Of The Resource Curse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.