Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,141 members, 7,842,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

2015: We Need To Look Beyond Being A Xtian Or Muslim, Sayspastor Kalejaye Rccg P - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: We Need To Look Beyond Being A Xtian Or Muslim, Sayspastor Kalejaye Rccg P (695 Views)

CAN Honours President Jonathan For Outstanding Xtian Humility In Service - Photo / Pst J.T Kalejaye Of RCCG Endorsed Buhari In His Sermon. / Pastor JT Kalejaye Bombs Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015: We Need To Look Beyond Being A Xtian Or Muslim, Sayspastor Kalejaye Rccg P by benzion72(m): 11:38am On Dec 28, 2014
One of the close confidants of Pastor Enoch Adeboye, General Overseer of Redeemed Christian Church of God,[RCCG], Pastor J.T. Kalejaiye has admonished voters that choices in the coming general elections should not be based on the religious persuasion of any candidate.

Kalejaiye, a regional evangelist of the church, declared; “Of what use is my brother, my blood brother who is not going to move the nation forward? And you want me to vote for him because he is my brother? Don’t let us deceive ourselves.”

He stated further that there is an urgent need for Nigerians to change the current system where nothing works. “We have to change our system… Who is a Christian? Who is a Muslim? When I was working somewhere, my boss was a Muslim. I enjoyed under him. My boss provoked me to study further. My boss was always after my welfare. It shall be well him wherever he is today. He is a Muslim. The soldier attached to me was with me for almost 15 years. I never knew he was a Muslim. The day he opened his mouth to say “Sir, I am Muslim,” I said “What? But you follow me to the camp. You do this, you do that.” He said that when it was time to pray he would pray.

Kalejaiye charged Christians to avoid being ensnared by pretenders who associate with Christianity only when soliciting for their votes.

“Brethren, wake up! Who is a Christian? That somebody goes to church doesn’t make him a Christian. That somebody bears Christian name doesn’t make him a Christian. You are a Christian yet there is no employment for our youths. People who should be feeding their parents are still being fed by their parents. How many youths can get married today without the support of their parents financially? During our own time, we did our wedding, we only called our parents to come and eat. Today, our children who are 35, we are still feeding them.

The pastor denounced the current elevation of corruption to an official mantra. “What are we saying? Let’s call a spade a spade, brethren. Things cannot continue this way. Corruption is the order of the day. You can steal and nothing will follow. That’s all… Brethren, if you don’t do something, something will do you. Wake up!”. He charged

Re: 2015: We Need To Look Beyond Being A Xtian Or Muslim, Sayspastor Kalejaye Rccg P by cmobile: 11:51am On Dec 28, 2014
If you don't do something , something will do you . [quote author=benzion72 post=29270393] lol
Re: 2015: We Need To Look Beyond Being A Xtian Or Muslim, Sayspastor Kalejaye Rccg P by resty4(m): 12:33pm On Dec 28, 2014
Dangerous. RCCG is becoming a political arena.The devil has gotten a foot hole soon he shall command a stronghold. Baba GO do something now b4 RCCG becomes ACABO its glory has departed and d centre with its prestige,honour cannot longer hold.
Re: 2015: We Need To Look Beyond Being A Xtian Or Muslim, Sayspastor Kalejaye Rccg P by gbengress1: 1:19pm On Dec 28, 2014
Word! Not everyone that goes to church is a xtian. We shouldn't slaughter mediocrity on the alter of meritocrity. SAI Buhari!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 2015: We Need To Look Beyond Being A Xtian Or Muslim, Sayspastor Kalejaye Rccg P by benzion72(m): 2:21pm On Dec 28, 2014
resty4:
Dangerous. RCCG is becoming a political arena.The devil has gotten a foot hole soon he shall command a stronghold. Baba GO do something now b4 RCCG becomes ACABO its glory has departed and d centre with its prestige,honour cannot longer hold.

PDP e-rat, you cannot even spell Ichabod. Nigerian are wise up. Let the player defend themelvese and we will choose the best candidate, now we have had 6 wasted years of locust and cancer-worm in GEJ. We are not ready to continue the dance of shame
Re: 2015: We Need To Look Beyond Being A Xtian Or Muslim, Sayspastor Kalejaye Rccg P by chat2deen(m): 4:06pm On Dec 28, 2014
Wat of Ifa worshipers? Nigeria is a secular state nah.....
Re: 2015: We Need To Look Beyond Being A Xtian Or Muslim, Sayspastor Kalejaye Rccg P by benzion72(m): 10:58am On Dec 29, 2014
No traditional goddess will support corruption, fraud and cheat

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Is Definitely Not The Anwser - Nafata Bamaguje (Published 2007) / PDP National Chairman Is An Islamist Who Ordered Slaughtering Of Christians / Lovely Honda Rvt1000r Rc51 Vtwin Bike 180000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.