Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,620 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

What Are You Thankful For... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are You Thankful For... (598 Views)

60 Things To Be Thankful For In Life / What Are You Thankful For? / What Are You Thankful For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are You Thankful For... by chukwuka12: 12:45pm On Dec 28, 2014
From January through to December God has kept us, there has been, accidents, bomb blasts, stray bullets, sicknesses, and all forms of challenges...
But you are here today, seeing the last Sunday in 2014...

What are you thankful for? Come in let's share...

I am thankful for the gift of life, my wife, family, job and business.
Re: What Are You Thankful For... by 2dmax(m): 11:31am On Jan 11, 2015
chukwuka12 pls I need some clarifications from you asap. my numbers is 08020824716. many thanks. its on Youwin. hope you would oblige.

(1) (Reply)

My Opinion On Religion In Nigeria / TB Joshua Has Solution To Boko Haram -botswana Advises Nigeria To Go Spiritual / Synagogue: LASG Material Testing Agency Certifies Building Integrity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.