Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Can You Rock This Outfit To A Lagos Party? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Can You Rock This Outfit To A Lagos Party? (1867 Views)

LADIES; Can You Rock This Outfit On Your Wedding Day? / Should 2face Be Jailed For This Outfit? / Lagos Party...........get Inspration On Styles To Sew.......(valisimo Fashions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Rock This Outfit To A Lagos Party? by Naijafanx(f): 12:50pm On Dec 28, 2014

Can you wear this dress to a Lagos party?
In these days of crazy and weird fashion, one cannot tell the next garb our ladies would adorn themselves in.

Read More ยป
http://naijafanx..com/2014/12/can-you-wear-this-dress-to-lagos-party.html
Re: Can You Rock This Outfit To A Lagos Party? by AJ01(m): 12:57pm On Dec 28, 2014
Sluty
Re: Can You Rock This Outfit To A Lagos Party? by Mzgracie(f): 1:03pm On Dec 28, 2014
Kilode!!!
Re: Can You Rock This Outfit To A Lagos Party? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 28, 2014
no way in hell!
Re: Can You Rock This Outfit To A Lagos Party? by Solobenny(m): 1:12pm On Dec 28, 2014
Nawa ooo women and Thier crazy outfit
Re: Can You Rock This Outfit To A Lagos Party? by tobillionaire(m): 1:20pm On Dec 28, 2014
Weytin do am grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Rock This Outfit To A Lagos Party? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 28, 2014
Mzgracie:
Kilode!!!
please what is Opus magnus nulli secondus
Re: Can You Rock This Outfit To A Lagos Party? by Justeenaleo(f): 1:24pm On Dec 28, 2014
Where's the outfit biko?
Re: Can You Rock This Outfit To A Lagos Party? by JuicyGee(f): 1:30pm On Dec 28, 2014
Nah mehn.. I mean i'm no saint when it comes to dressing but there's a way you dress to show some flesh and still look classy.
Her boobss are too big 4 this kinda outfit
Re: Can You Rock This Outfit To A Lagos Party? by Aybee92(m): 1:32pm On Dec 28, 2014
Make she just wear only bra na undecided

But ehn d kind fire way go burn some ladies ehn
Dem just dey put guys in state of pandemonium grin grin grin
Re: Can You Rock This Outfit To A Lagos Party? by herald9: 1:38pm On Dec 28, 2014
There's nothing wrong with that... Her big chest shows that she's been gyming...
Re: Can You Rock This Outfit To A Lagos Party? by spanzed(m): 2:36pm On Dec 28, 2014
And some girls would comfortably wear it without any Atom of shame....I wonder the kind of women we are going to have in this our generation...this pics below dey do me like make I slap dis lady but Na her cloth sha...

Re: Can You Rock This Outfit To A Lagos Party? by Mzgracie(f): 4:35pm On Dec 28, 2014
Unibenstudent:
please what is Opus magnus nulli secondus

Great people, second to none.
Re: Can You Rock This Outfit To A Lagos Party? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 28, 2014
Mzgracie:

Great people, second to none.

seems like a slogan or motto of ur club?
Re: Can You Rock This Outfit To A Lagos Party? by Mzgracie(f): 4:39pm On Dec 28, 2014
Unibenstudent:
seems like a slogan or motto of ur club?

Yeah.

It is a motto or slogan for OAU medical student association. I fell in love with it when a friend customised a shirt for me with that same slogan.
Re: Can You Rock This Outfit To A Lagos Party? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 28, 2014
Mzgracie:

Yeah.

It is a motto or slogan for OAU medical student association. I fell in love with it when a friend customised a shirt for me with that same slogan.
ok,that language is definitely a Latin name ,do u know opus dei?
Re: Can You Rock This Outfit To A Lagos Party? by Mzgracie(f): 4:45pm On Dec 28, 2014
Unibenstudent:
ok,that language is definitely a Latin name ,do u know opus dei?

Yeah.

Nope, I don't.
Re: Can You Rock This Outfit To A Lagos Party? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 28, 2014
Mzgracie:

Yeah.

Nope, I don't.
anyways never mind,snap the shirt and post pls.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Dear Men, Would You Rock The Scrotum Bag? / Stylish Asoebi Gowns. / Step Out Dashing In These Trendy And Chic Aso Ebi Styles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.