Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,083 members, 7,863,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:55 AM

The Best Website Deal!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Best Website Deal!!! (435 Views)

Show Us The Best Website Your Have Ever Seen. / Best Website Deal Ever! / I Need A Credible Partner In This Multimillion Naira Website Deal! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Website Deal!!! by Mayfrank(m): 1:09pm On Dec 28, 2014
As the world is getting more connected with the internet today, with billions of websites getting registered each day, people and organizations have been able to increase their recognition.
Today. have a website is like buying a land. You buy your land and build your house/company. Same thing with the internet. Businesses that haven't gotten their website are really missing a lot.
Because of the high demand in website creation, we now have easier and faster methods of creating websites. One of which is the CMS (content management system). But this method still seems complicated for most individuals.
This is why I am offering this opportunity to every individual and business out there, that need a standard CMS (I.e WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, etc) built website. I will help you with hosting, domain registration and website designing in less than 48 hours with your own custom email, all for just #12,000.

By Mayfrank (a freelance web designer).
Whatsapp me: 07014255231
email: franklinuka@gmail.com
Re: The Best Website Deal!!! by NnaNna4(m): 6:25pm On Jan 02, 2015
am interested …pls give me more clarification
Re: The Best Website Deal!!! by NnaNna4(m): 6:29pm On Jan 02, 2015
am interested …pls give me more clarification

u can connect my Whatsapp: 08034507370

email: ndivineproperties@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

i / Web Design / Apple May Be Working On Its Own Search Engine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.