Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Boko Haram Slaughter Dozens In Cameroon Village - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Slaughter Dozens In Cameroon Village (969 Views)

Boko Haram Slaughters Dozens In Mainok / Boko Haram Slaughter 150 Muslims Praying In Mosques Before Breaking Ramadan Fast / Boko Haram 'Slaughter Wives' In North Eastern Nigeria: Witnesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Slaughter Dozens In Cameroon Village by onatisi(m): 1:47pm On Dec 28, 2014
Yaounde - A fresh attack
by the Nigerian Islamist
group Boko Haram in
Cameroon has left about
30 Cameroonians dead, a
security official said on
Saturday.
The regional governor,
Mijiyawa Bakary, told dpa
by phone that the
estimated 30 people killed
were civilians.
"We do not yet have all
the facts, but our
divisional officers and
security officials are filling
us in," Bakary said.
The attack took place at
Mbaljuel village in
northern Cameroon, just a
few kilometres from
Cameroon's border with
Nigeria, L'Oeil du Sahel
newspaper said.
The insurgents also
carried out a similar
attack along the Waza-
Mora highway on Friday,
killing one Cameroonian
soldier.
A soldier serving near the
border who did not want
to be named said the
dead soldier was a
corporal, adding that
three soldiers also were
wounded in the attack.
The attackers also
confiscated a vehicle
belonging to the
Cameroon military.
Counter-attacks
Meanwhile, the Cameroon
military says it killed 53
Boko Haram militants at
Soueram about 17
kilometres from Fotokol,
another border village in
northern Cameroon.
The militants died when
Cameroon's air force
battalion bombarded a
Boko Haram camp at that
location. The report could
not be independently
verified.
Soldiers also launched
rockets across the border
at the Boko Haram
stronghold of Banki in
Nigeria on Friday.
The violence comes about
a week after the
Cameroonian army
destroyed an Islamic
school believed to have
served as a training
ground for Boko Haram.
An army officer told dpa
on Monday that Boko
Haram was recruiting
children aged between 5
and 12 years and
teaching them radical
Islam at the school.
Cameroon has positioned
soldiers and special
military units to the Far
North this year to stop
Boko Haram from
infiltrating into Cameroon
from Nigeria.
SAPA
Re: Boko Haram Slaughter Dozens In Cameroon Village by dipopooo(m): 1:57pm On Dec 28, 2014
Source ps
Re: Boko Haram Slaughter Dozens In Cameroon Village by resty4(m): 2:03pm On Dec 28, 2014
Cameroon suffering from 9ja BH spill over.
Both countries sh hv a joint and coordinated attacks against islamic expansionists. Where islam n muslims are many, terror reigns.
Cameroon sorry o!
Re: Boko Haram Slaughter Dozens In Cameroon Village by onatisi(m): 2:20pm On Dec 28, 2014
dipopooo:
Source ps
come on man ,don't be lazy ,do a little bit of research yourself and verify the story.haba!
Re: Boko Haram Slaughter Dozens In Cameroon Village by dipopooo(m): 2:27pm On Dec 28, 2014
onatisi:
come on man ,don't be lazy ,do a little bit of research yourself and verify the story.haba!

Research? I av searched everywhere n didn't c any related story. 2
Re: Boko Haram Slaughter Dozens In Cameroon Village by onatisi(m): 2:33pm On Dec 28, 2014
dipopooo:

Research? I av searched everywhere n didn't c any related story. 2
ok good I like the effort u put in,this is the link. m.news24.com/news24/Africa/News/Boko-Haram-slaughter-dozens-in-Cameroon-village-20141228
Re: Boko Haram Slaughter Dozens In Cameroon Village by dipopooo(m): 2:42pm On Dec 28, 2014
onatisi:
ok good I like the effort u put in,this is the link. m.news24.com/news24/Africa/News/Boko-Haram-slaughter-dozens-in-Cameroon-village-20141228
I nid video
Re: Boko Haram Slaughter Dozens In Cameroon Village by onatisi(m): 2:53pm On Dec 28, 2014
dipopooo:
I nid video
will u need the studio recording too? And a video of shekau taking his bath and breakfast.
Re: Boko Haram Slaughter Dozens In Cameroon Village by falconey(m): 3:17pm On Dec 28, 2014
onatisi:
will u need the studio recording too? And a video of shekau taking his bath and breakfast.
me I need pictures

(1) (Reply)

Over 1 Million Nairalanders To Vote Jonathan Because Of Fani Kayode- Ifeduba / Seuns' Support For The Campaign Of Calumny Against The People's General. / APC Official :I Almost Lost My Pregnancy In DSS Custody’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.