Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,689 members, 7,809,605 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

/>¡</~~COMPLETE SLAUGHTER: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz {acapella Audio Brawl}~~ />¡</ - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / />¡</~~COMPLETE SLAUGHTER: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz {acapella Audio Brawl}~~ />¡</ (6011 Views)

~ * * Audio Acapella - Clash of the Heavyweights : Obesemf V Darkrebel * * ~ / />¡</~¤~ COMPLETE SLAUGHTER II: ELYMAXIIMUS Vs JOSHUABASE ~¤~/>¡</ / />¡</~¤~COMPLETE SLAUGHTER: DARKREBEL666 Vs LIMERICK~¤~/>¡</ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

/>¡</~~COMPLETE SLAUGHTER: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz {acapella Audio Brawl}~~ />¡</ by ElymaxCray: 2:17pm On Dec 28, 2014
Yes yes y'all,

the long awaited battle between two of the most fierce n feared EMCEES in this forum is nigh!

DARKREBEL:
this lad is known for his relentlessness in freestyles. He came in this forum n started making waves which scared the hell outta b1tches. Something even poisedon himself respects him for! You can't take away the fact that this guy is one of the best freestyle MCs in nigeria hence his outstanding ability to return rebuttals.
His one of the few textcees on this forum who's taking a step further by getting involved in audio brawls, in which even till this moment he's undefeated!

GIYAZZ:
He as proven himself to be a passionate n hungry emcee.
They may criticize him for not doing too well as a textcee, but who cares?
One thing is certain. You can't overlook his skill with the pen.
With his 'stylish' kyna style which has poetry n rap fused together, you don't wanna cross words with him, trust me!
Though he might not be as good as one would expect on textbattle, but when he goes vocals all hell is let loose!
He's known for his superb flow on the MIC!

So ladies n gentlemen, what else can i say?

Sit back, relax, nd anticipate the dawn of a new era in nairaland's rapbattling! cool

VOTING CRITERIA

RHYMES = 2 points

FLOW = 2points

DELIVERY = 3 points

PUNCHLINES = 5 points

PERSONALS = 2 Points

DEADLINE IS SATURDAY THE 4TH OF
JANUARY, 2015 cheesy 8pm prompt!

pls no comments

gudlock!
Re: />¡</~~COMPLETE SLAUGHTER: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz {acapella Audio Brawl}~~ />¡</ by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 28, 2014

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: />¡</~~COMPLETE SLAUGHTER: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz {acapella Audio Brawl}~~ />¡</ by Ibime(m): 6:30pm On Dec 28, 2014
ElymaxCray:

OPENER = 1 point

RHYMES = 2 points

FLOW = 2points ( cos this is vocals)

METAPHOR = 2points

PUNCHLINES = 3 points PUNCHLINES = 5 points

WORDPLAY = 2 points

PERSONALS = 2 Points PERSONALS = 3 Points

CLOSER = 1 point

plus:

DELIVERY = 3 points

Elymax, this should be your format for audio battles. No be the same as text. Opener and Closer doesn't matter. Metaphors and Wordplay all contribute to Punchlines.

Delivery is also key.

1 Like

Re: />¡</~~COMPLETE SLAUGHTER: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz {acapella Audio Brawl}~~ />¡</ by GIYAZZ(m): 6:40pm On Dec 28, 2014
Ibime:

plus:

DELIVERY = 3 points

Elymax, this should be your format for audio battles. No be the same as text. Opener and Closer doesn't matter. Metaphors and Wordplay all contribute to Punchlines.

Delivery is also key.
True.

Check tho!

[img]http://178.32.177.128/thumb/f/f2/AliRed.jpg/300px-AliRed.jpg[/img]
Re: />¡</~~COMPLETE SLAUGHTER: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz {acapella Audio Brawl}~~ />¡</ by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 28, 2014
Check...we shutting it down on Friday ....
Re: />¡</~~COMPLETE SLAUGHTER: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz {acapella Audio Brawl}~~ />¡</ by Dklef(m): 1:43am On Dec 29, 2014
I luv dis sshyt
Re: />¡</~~COMPLETE SLAUGHTER: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz {acapella Audio Brawl}~~ />¡</ by kr0ne(m): 4:59am On Dec 29, 2014
Standard Criteria

* Flow
* Rhymes
* Delivery
* Lyricism
* Personals
* Quality/Creativity
* Entertainment
* Overall
* Winner

Lyrics should be posted with audio links too
Re: />¡</~~COMPLETE SLAUGHTER: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz {acapella Audio Brawl}~~ />¡</ by teddybiyasi(f): 9:09am On Jan 02, 2015
Saturday 4th of January doesn't exist in 2015 calendar so what year is this battle taking place biko grin or is it talking place in another planet tongue
Re: />¡</~~COMPLETE SLAUGHTER: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz {acapella Audio Brawl}~~ />¡</ by RapAcme(m): 10:46am On Jan 02, 2015
teddybiyasi:
Saturday 4th of January doesn't exist in 2015 calendar so what year is this battle taking place biko grin or is it talking place in another planet tongue
lmfa0
Re: />¡</~~COMPLETE SLAUGHTER: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz {acapella Audio Brawl}~~ />¡</ by sosiqdude(m): 9:00pm On Jan 02, 2015
Darkrebel and Giyazz what's going on..

Two of una na ffuck up!! undecided
Re: />¡</~~COMPLETE SLAUGHTER: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz {acapella Audio Brawl}~~ />¡</ by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 02, 2015
sosiqdude:
Darkrebel and Giyazz what's going on..

Two of una na ffuck up!! undecided

dude stop spamming the thread and shut the ffuck up ..
Re: />¡</~~COMPLETE SLAUGHTER: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz {acapella Audio Brawl}~~ />¡</ by sosiqdude(m): 9:25pm On Jan 02, 2015
Darkrebel:

dude stop spamming the thread and shut the ffuck up ..

Never you tell me shut the ffuck up..

Cos you ain't my mother.. And don't make me cos trouble here now! undecided

2 Likes

Re: />¡</~~COMPLETE SLAUGHTER: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz {acapella Audio Brawl}~~ />¡</ by Dklef(m): 1:13am On Jan 03, 2015
lol @u aint my murder
Re: />¡</~~COMPLETE SLAUGHTER: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz {acapella Audio Brawl}~~ />¡</ by GIYAZZ(m): 9:18pm On Jan 04, 2015
DOWNLOAD HERE:

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/e4fc240e

READ LYRICS

Beef popped/
And this bbitch copped/
You tryna up your game by dissing this god?/
I murk you for free, no deals no greens up/
'if I was paid to beat you that'd be a 'Cheap shot!'
You wack and you know it/
All those rhymes, men you stole it/
Dumb@ss, before you rhyme you gotta calm yo?/ (oh no!)
You think slow bbitch, that's why you rap slow/
What's the question you ask? How G beat ya wack?/
Sex starved nigga, you on Nairaland. . .shouting who to kiss? Who to kiss? Nigga kiss ma @ss!/
Or I beat ya down/
Your rhyming is poor and you wack like Acehood/
I'm moving the crowd, when you rhyme they stay put/
How you suck 'em c0cks is proof you fake dude/
No Khimwhyte, but you got a bbitch in you like Sleak on facebook!/
I'm sleek plus able/ check!
Me the 'best man' here, I'm made of honor/
You the 'bride's best friend', you a 'maid of honor!'/
Imma eat your face and then pinch your bbreast/
The next ffucking time you tryna think you're best!/
Cos. . . When I'm game to rhyme, the babes gather/
They like it, I'm real, like J.Carter/
But decipher this line or ask your lame mama/
Like Sparprints, nigga? you a 'fake rapper'/
Nobody wanna hear the ffuck you saying/
Or who the ffuck you dating/
Who the ffuck you wanna be, who the ffuck you be!
Nigga like: (Mimmicks Darkrebel)
Shut the ffuck up bbitch, you ain't Lazllo Biro/
You a wacko Jacko/ who slipped on his pen then broke his head! grin
Uh
Listen, I will never knock the hustle, till I'm fam with Pele/
Get a house and a car, and a bouncing bebe/
Ain't been lazy no time, reason I'm counting sheles/
But you? Only time you grind is when you pounding pepper!/
Get it? You don't get it!
You so dumb, you going bananas?/
How the ffuck a human being call himself a Sharwama?/
You c0cksucking dumb@ss bastard
Bootlicking moronic ffaggot son of a sstupid midget!/
I ain't saying you're an iddiot/
But you a ffucking iddiot!/
To come battle me? Ain't you know who I be?/
I could slap your face with my fist and get you a whole new I.D!!/
Compare you to me, I'm the better man/
My flows witty and d0pe. . . Leather man/
Throw a P at you? And you stagger man/
But you like Peter Pan... your punches Never Land!!!/
I'm so d0pe and so ill/
But you a fish and a snake nigga, you so eel!/
This nigga came in here like "Ibime please"/
"Teach me the ropes" quoting Ibime's nick/
He jumped on his c0ck, but Ibime flipped/
Then he jumped to another, after draining a brother/
Now he wanna claim King cos he sucked the Crown off Ibime's dick!!!
. . . . . .
. . . . . .
. . . . . .

cool cool cool

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: />¡</~~COMPLETE SLAUGHTER: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz {acapella Audio Brawl}~~ />¡</ by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 04, 2015
Download link -- 

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/91caa7a5

Diss ---@Giyazz Gift Iyasara

I hope giyazz is ready to kick..cos I brought the bucket/
Cos out of all motherfuckers....you the motherfuckest/
So someone tell G to embrace his death/ I got snipers on the roof just to maim this elf/
And before this battle and debating ends/ you ll' be conjured to score a "Double" own-goal....like clumsy full-backs ....just to "Brace" Yourself/
And I see this blog as a 'Camp'..when am dropping sick flows/ that ll' murking this foe/
But fake dudes like G never brought "Real" to the "Camp" ....unless its "EL-CLASICO" /
And you ll' be stabbed with bottles.....of Coke,Rum and Fanta/
And with faded bottles....Goldspot and Limca/
you can't last in this match...you 'made in China'
So quit acting tough/ cos you ffag ain't strong/
You "Chinko" on the 'Field'...... ''Park Ji Sung" /
And my plan is simply.....to delete your parents/ for naming you ''Gift''...fore' I wrap you up like ''Christmas Presents"'/
Or Instead of that,I ll' wrap him in food....cornflakes, butter/ then wrap him in ''pads''...now he's 'Always Ultra'/
Or instead i ll' be kicking this Boy's groin/ then wrap "Gift in leaves''...you d' think he was ''Moi Moi"/
Am an African Magician.......so see me turn a Dog to Minotaur/ Fox to dinosaur/
And you ll'  see me turn Giyazz to "Notebook" ... And he won't be 'brought out'....except by "Canibus" /
My Acronym's G.O.A.T...you know the definition/
Your's is N.F.A......'No Future Ambition'/
And you ain't human.....you a dirty and filthy thing/
You an "Animal with Horns" ....i ll' deck and Pierce your spleen/
And enough is enough...cos am getting rid of this 'Ram' …...like "Eid El Fitri" /
I ll' leave you Ripped with your hands cut/ then 'snap' your neck fast like 'Two minutes Passport'/
And this Hip-Hop game is like a "Garri Meal" ....but G won't be 'on top' If the bbitch was "Groundnut" /
In the 'slaughter house'....i ll' be lighting this Bastard/ if he 'Joe or Yelawolf', he ll' be blighted and blasted/
But its okay if the Bbitch is "Royce" …....cos "5'9" ......is the 'Height' of his Daftness/
So stop rapping...your style is outdated/ and in haste I ll' leave you and your fams mutilated/ damned and cremated/
And you should call me the "Lord Luggard" ......I won't rest till Giyazz and the Grave......have "Amalgamated" /
And this is 'Marvin Records'....where you bruised and jabbed/
I got 'Jazzy' and 'Savage' for the boost and Hype/
So call me "DD-Prince" .....I got your Mum's Uterus in my "Goody Bag" /
And I ll' treat today like its "February 14''...and have Giyazz Punched and bent/ then "spill his blood on my Goddamn Shirt" /..and wear it proudly to a 'Valentine Event' …......that's a "Touch of Red" /
You Shameless 'Paedophile'...you ll' be torn and butchered/
I ball in ''Ivy League'' and I ll' punch this mobster/ for claiming he balls in "Ivy" …..when in truth he wankks over "Beyonce's Daughter" /
Plus you got gaps in your teeth for biting lines......
You redundant and wack dunce/ you bite everything ddope with nonsense and Jargons/ in hundreds and thousands/.....
Your name should be "Siyazz" in fact...cos all Biters Rep the "S" ........ "Suarez and Sauron" /

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: />¡</~~COMPLETE SLAUGHTER: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz {acapella Audio Brawl}~~ />¡</ by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 04, 2015
Re: />¡</~~COMPLETE SLAUGHTER: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz {acapella Audio Brawl}~~ />¡</ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:25pm On Jan 04, 2015
Tag:
Lagunna
Emaprince
Ibime
Mikuz
Coogar
Limerick
Guykhena
Sosiqdude
Loonat11kk
Thunderstorm
Fuckyouhard
007Bruce
Heywhizzy
Gottoboy
Testerfuze
Krizzkuts
Glaciers
PaulThor
Guykhena
Jigsawkillah
Willsofsteeel
Warriblood (King Of Wordplay )
Teddybiyasi
Wrongturn
Dklef
Sammcarter
Iceskidd/Sokrates
RapAcme
SmokingGunz
Devilmaycry
BARS
Gladyys
Ojoawo
JOEmystic
G3n3sis

pls read, download, listen to, n enjoy this verses. Then vote for who you felt won, based on the stated criteria for this battle.
Thnx.
Re: />¡</~~COMPLETE SLAUGHTER: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz {acapella Audio Brawl}~~ />¡</ by Ibime(m): 10:32pm On Jan 04, 2015
Hehehehe. . . . I no fit laugh. . . well done to both glads for honouring.

I go vote tomorrow
Re: />¡</~~COMPLETE SLAUGHTER: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz {acapella Audio Brawl}~~ />¡</ by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 04, 2015
hehehe..

giyazz grin grin
Re: />¡</~~COMPLETE SLAUGHTER: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz {acapella Audio Brawl}~~ />¡</ by kr0ne(m): 10:55pm On Jan 04, 2015
Giyazz, ur audio link na error
Re: />¡</~~COMPLETE SLAUGHTER: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz {acapella Audio Brawl}~~ />¡</ by GIYAZZ(m): 10:59pm On Jan 04, 2015
kr0ne:
Giyazz, ur audio link na error
Oga check your phone well. . . . Try this tho: www.datafilehost.com/d/e4fc240e
Re: />¡</~~COMPLETE SLAUGHTER: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz {acapella Audio Brawl}~~ />¡</ by kr0ne(m): 11:16pm On Jan 04, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Oga check your phone well. . . . Try this tho: www.datafilehost.com/d/e4fc240e
Still the same thing, error
Re: />¡</~~COMPLETE SLAUGHTER: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz {acapella Audio Brawl}~~ />¡</ by GIYAZZ(m): 11:18pm On Jan 04, 2015
kr0ne:

Still the same thing, error
Something is wrong with your phone. Gimme ya pin make I send am to you real quick, my phone wan die
Re: />¡</~~COMPLETE SLAUGHTER: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz {acapella Audio Brawl}~~ />¡</ by kr0ne(m): 11:22pm On Jan 04, 2015
Re: />¡</~~COMPLETE SLAUGHTER: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz {acapella Audio Brawl}~~ />¡</ by GIYAZZ(m): 11:24pm On Jan 04, 2015
kr0ne:
Oya accept me before I slap you
Re: />¡</~~COMPLETE SLAUGHTER: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz {acapella Audio Brawl}~~ />¡</ by Dklef(m): 1:28am On Jan 05, 2015
nice one!

I'll be back with my vote.
Re: />¡</~~COMPLETE SLAUGHTER: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz {acapella Audio Brawl}~~ />¡</ by Dklef(m): 1:30am On Jan 05, 2015
kr0ne:
sorry bruh, for not showing up in da cypher.

busy tins!
Re: />¡</~~COMPLETE SLAUGHTER: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz {acapella Audio Brawl}~~ />¡</ by Sokrates(m): 7:48am On Jan 05, 2015

VOTING CRITERIA
RHYMES = 2 points - rebel
FLOW = 2points - giyazz
DELIVERY = 3 points - giyazz
PUNCHLINES = 5 points - rebel
PERSONALS = 3 Points - giyazz
giyazz- 8 vs rebel - 7
mvgt giyazz
but anybody could have won

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: />¡</~~COMPLETE SLAUGHTER: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz {acapella Audio Brawl}~~ />¡</ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 12:22pm On Jan 05, 2015
Giyazz, try n post again with another format. This one doesnt work with my phone.
Re: />¡</~~COMPLETE SLAUGHTER: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz {acapella Audio Brawl}~~ />¡</ by kr0ne(m): 12:31pm On Jan 05, 2015
I'm yet to download Giyazz's audio. People wey download am try o
Re: />¡</~~COMPLETE SLAUGHTER: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz {acapella Audio Brawl}~~ />¡</ by teddybiyasi(f): 12:42pm On Jan 05, 2015
kr0ne:
I'm yet to download Giyazz's audio. People wey download am try o

lol
Re: />¡</~~COMPLETE SLAUGHTER: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz {acapella Audio Brawl}~~ />¡</ by ojoawo(m): 12:51pm On Jan 05, 2015
darkrebel had better delivery and better diction
giyazz got everything else

mvgt giyazz

1 Like

(1) (2) (3)

Battle Rap / Music / Mode9 Vs M.i

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.