Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,108 members, 7,863,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:09 AM

Multiple Sclerosis - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Multiple Sclerosis (1069 Views)

Multiple Sclerosis Cure? / 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners / Yam Eating Is Responsible For Multiple Births In Ekiti? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Multiple Sclerosis by frankal: 7:30pm On Dec 11, 2008
how can i cope with multiple sclerosis in nigeria
Re: Multiple Sclerosis by mohawkchic(f): 5:14am On Dec 12, 2008
~In what regard do you mean "Cope w/ MS In Nigeria?"

~Arent there Aided Organisations out there that gives support to people w/ MS?
Re: Multiple Sclerosis by KarmaMod(f): 5:29am On Dec 12, 2008
How old are you?
Re: Multiple Sclerosis by Epi: 11:31pm On Apr 19, 2009
Every year I participate in the MS march, March for Dimes march for babies (oops, I have to sign up), Breast cancer march , HIV/AIDS etc. Today was the MS march and the turn out was excellent. Just thought I should share some pics with you.

For those living in the U.S.A., I really think you should support these marches. Even if you don't donate, your presence means alot.

Much love

Multiple Sclerosis

Multiple sclerosis (abbreviated MS, also known as disseminated sclerosis or encephalomyelitis disseminata) is an autoimmune condition in which the immune system attacks the central nervous system, leading to demyelination.[1] Disease onset usually occurs in young adults, and it is more common in females.[2] It has a prevalence that ranges between 2 and 150 per 100,000.[3] MS was first described in 1868 by Jean-Martin Charcot.[

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiple_sclerosis

Re: Multiple Sclerosis by Epi: 11:33pm On Apr 19, 2009
More pics

Much love!

Re: Multiple Sclerosis by Epi: 11:44pm On Apr 19, 2009
We enjoyed the walk but we (me/friends) also enjoyed the free food especially the ice cold coffee grin grin grin .  Mon, food can't done!! The dude in that big truck gave me 6 cases of coffee when everthing ended. Kool. cool don't have to buy right now wink grin grin

Oh, 3 ML members were there too wink

Re: Multiple Sclerosis by mohawkchic(f): 3:21am On Apr 21, 2009
~Well Done!Its always a good thing when people Raise Awareness about certain things!

(1) (Reply)

Stop Fibroid / Ovulation Monitoring / Tobacco Smoking Expert In The House (everything You Want To Know About Smoking)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.