Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,342 members, 7,829,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

2014 Photos of Abuja-Kaduna Standard Guage Rail - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2014 Photos of Abuja-Kaduna Standard Guage Rail (5187 Views)

#BringBackOurGirls Member Mubaraka Sani Dies In Accident Along Abuja-kaduna Road / El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union / Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2014 Photos of Abuja-Kaduna Standard Guage Rail by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 28, 2014
sodams007:

We don't celebrate mediocrity. He has done something, agreed.

But a student that scored 39/100 too did something but failed.

bros I swear dis ya statement make sense die. U get sense dia jare. Forget all dis guys dat are so blinded and deluded by sentiments.

Mtchew!
Re: 2014 Photos of Abuja-Kaduna Standard Guage Rail by dotexxxy(m): 9:31pm On Dec 28, 2014
oziegbe2015:
Nigerians have very low expectations. In austra, where they have no oil this is pure water to them. The total amounts of this does nt cost #100m, for 6yrs nigeria has sucked up trillions of dollars
WOW! can a person be dis naive...?

3 Likes

Re: 2014 Photos of Abuja-Kaduna Standard Guage Rail by greaterlove(m): 10:37pm On Dec 28, 2014
dotexxxy:

WOW! can a person be dis naive...?
lol. Are you surprise? Sometimes you wonder in which stage of the evolution process of man these people are still in.

3 Likes

Re: 2014 Photos of Abuja-Kaduna Standard Guage Rail by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 28, 2014
I see nothing but death traps.. Honestly, where are our engineers?
Re: 2014 Photos of Abuja-Kaduna Standard Guage Rail by OGEmerald(m): 11:17pm On Dec 28, 2014
omenka:
Na wa oo! Don't you guys have any other thing to showcase for Jonathan besides "standard gauge lines" or Kwankwaso's projects

We have seen these pics over a zillion times on this forum. Haba.
Didn't u see the topic before entering the thread? Who forced u? Abi na u and ur neighbor walk come?
praise good thing when u see one,so ur life will as well be good.enemy of progress.(No hard feelings)

3 Likes

Re: 2014 Photos of Abuja-Kaduna Standard Guage Rail by wisov(m): 12:41am On Dec 29, 2014
Let him abi? We cant try him for anoda 4yrs abah!
No10:
. Good. Then let the him repeat.
Re: 2014 Photos of Abuja-Kaduna Standard Guage Rail by wisov(m): 12:44am On Dec 29, 2014
Abeg get sense! This ur comment will provoke more insults! Think b4 u type
exxell:
I see nothing but death traps.. Honestly, where are our engineers?
Re: 2014 Photos of Abuja-Kaduna Standard Guage Rail by nigerianvenom(m): 1:27am On Dec 29, 2014
No10:
And some e-fools wld say GEJ has done nothing.

Most of them are blinded by hatred and ethnocentrism. Thats all.
Obj,ibb,abacha,buhari,abdulsalami and co couldn't achieved half of this,yet the werent crucified and were hail to high heaven

One was called "fighter of corruption", yet he did nothing other than ordering d execution of 3 innocent young men that were not not guilty of of any crime.

One was called maradona for even stealing our oil money and plunging d economy backward, yet he was hail to high heaven.

Yet here is a man that has transformed nigeria in such a short period of time,yet some blind bats are saying he's done nothing.

I'm seeing trains for d first time as a result of gej intervention.

Gej,u may have no fanatics to fight nor kill for u.
U may not have paid online attackers...

But God will surely fight ur battle,for the Egyptian u see today,u shall see dem no more,amen

3 Likes

Re: 2014 Photos of Abuja-Kaduna Standard Guage Rail by nigerianvenom(m): 1:31am On Dec 29, 2014
Safari29:
This is commendable.

still wudnt stops me from voting him out

That's why we are in a democracy which ur lord-buhari truncated in 83.the beauty of democracy is that u vote whomever u wish to vote.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2014 Photos of Abuja-Kaduna Standard Guage Rail by Nobody: 4:15am On Dec 29, 2014
shift15:

Is Kano state now in Kaduna?
How is this Kwankwaso's project?
cheesy please ask the crafish human being oh!
Re: 2014 Photos of Abuja-Kaduna Standard Guage Rail by cjrane: 5:22am On Dec 29, 2014
Wow!!!

Truth is that ONLY GEJ would build such for another sub-region other than their own.

God Bless President Goodluck Jonathan for being a detribalised person!!!

Re: 2014 Photos of Abuja-Kaduna Standard Guage Rail by cocoduck: 6:46am On Dec 29, 2014
Safari29:
This is commendable.

still wudnt stops me from voting him out
Go to hell with your fvcking vote hater of Nigeria.
Do you think GEJ needs it?
Homo Stupidus.
Re: 2014 Photos of Abuja-Kaduna Standard Guage Rail by shift15(m): 3:53pm On Dec 29, 2014
Please can we call on mods to move this to frontpage....
Re: 2014 Photos of Abuja-Kaduna Standard Guage Rail by shift15(m): 6:42am On Jul 27, 2016
God bless Goodluck Jonathan, he has been vindicated.
I lost my ipad, I would have uploaded more pictures of this trip until April 2015 before he left office.
If there is anything, Buhari delayed the commissioning of this rail for nearly one year.
Immediately after Buhari came into office, the contractor abandon the project due to his perceived apathy for China.
The project was ready as early as June last year.
Re: 2014 Photos of Abuja-Kaduna Standard Guage Rail by blackpanda: 6:56am On Jul 27, 2016
[[s]quote author=Buchianom post=29279455]Ride on silent achiever!

Ride on GEJ!!

True Nigerians are solidly behind you!!!

#Teamcontinuity. ....

GEJ till Buhari learns how to pronounce PDP well. grin[/quote][/s]

Lols....u must be a comedian o. GEJ ke
Re: 2014 Photos of Abuja-Kaduna Standard Guage Rail by blackpanda: 6:58am On Jul 27, 2016
cjrane:
Wow!!!

Truth is that ONLY GEJ would build such for another sub-region other than their own.

God Bless President Goodluck Jonathan for being a detribalised person!!!

GEJ didnt conceive the idea, neither did he complete it. I think u wailers are just desperate to give him some credit, any credit, no matter how far from reality it is.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imagine Fighting Boko Haram Two Days Without Food At Sambisa Axis. (pix) / 24 Hours Uninterrupted Power Supply And Counting!! / What Happened To Nkalagu Cement Factory?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.