Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,719 members, 7,865,836 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:04 AM

Photos: Genevieve Nnaji Gets Chieftaincy Title - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Genevieve Nnaji Gets Chieftaincy Title (43338 Views)

Nollywood Actress Genevieve Nnaji Gets Chieftaincy Title (photo) / 2face Receives Chieftaincy Title In Kaduna - ''Tafidan Kudendan" Of Kudendan / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Conferred With Chieftaincy Title in Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Genevieve Nnaji Gets Chieftaincy Title by SAMBARRY: 6:11pm On Dec 28, 2014
LesbianBoy:
Go and marry stu.pid girl! grin grin
even if she wants to marry which is unlikely no be she man like you and worstill an hater tongue wink
Re: Photos: Genevieve Nnaji Gets Chieftaincy Title by Nmeri17: 6:13pm On Dec 28, 2014
Misogynist2014:
Very funny.

my satirical PATYNA in crime wink how e dey be na??

1 Like

Re: Photos: Genevieve Nnaji Gets Chieftaincy Title by DrGroove(f): 6:14pm On Dec 28, 2014
Congrats Genny.. Love you Loads! My favourite actress
Re: Photos: Genevieve Nnaji Gets Chieftaincy Title by kayalla(f): 6:16pm On Dec 28, 2014
NWA ajuruaju has become Chief. LIFE IS GOOD.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Genevieve Nnaji Gets Chieftaincy Title by Misogynist2014(m): 6:18pm On Dec 28, 2014
FrancisTony:

I am not claiming it. Why would I determine my daughters future for them?

If she decides not to get married, I don't care.

P.S- I am not MARRIED!
Congrats. There is more to her chieftancy title. I just pity feminists, when will they be happy? It would be of enormous privilege if she uses the number of years she has used.

My appeal is to time, which 'softens and deadens' one's feelings and regrets. Charles Darwin. sad
Re: Photos: Genevieve Nnaji Gets Chieftaincy Title by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 28, 2014
Misogynist2014:
Congrats. There is more to her chieftancy title. I just pity feminists, when will they be happy? It would be of enormous privilege if she uses the number of years she has used.

My appeal is to time, which 'softens and deadens' one's feelings and regrets. Charles Darwin. sad
Did Genevieve tell you she's a feminists? undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos: Genevieve Nnaji Gets Chieftaincy Title by Vic2u(m): 6:22pm On Dec 28, 2014
FrancisTony:
Igbo values women. smiley
in igbo land we give title to a married woman and married me
Re: Photos: Genevieve Nnaji Gets Chieftaincy Title by sarutobie(m): 6:29pm On Dec 28, 2014
FrancisTony:

Even the Bible many Nigerians revered so much would agree with me.

Read Matthew19:9-12

Reference verse10
everyone cannot be married in their lifetime true. Does that make marriage over-rated? NO..marriage is the framework on which a society(all societies) is built, destroy that and you destroy the morals, culture and identity of such society...

1 Like

Re: Photos: Genevieve Nnaji Gets Chieftaincy Title by Misogynist2014(m): 6:32pm On Dec 28, 2014
FrancisTony:

She is, google/bing it.
Re: Photos: Genevieve Nnaji Gets Chieftaincy Title by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 28, 2014
sarutobie:

everyone cannot be married in their lifetime true. Does that make marriage over-rated? NO..marriage is the framework on which a society(all societies) is built, destroy that and you destroy the morals, culture and identity of such society...
When I said marriage is OVER-RATED, you should understand what I mean.
Virginity is said to be OVER-RATED even though it's a cherished moral.

Marriage is OVER-RATED in the sense of how Nigerians portray it not its worth.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Genevieve Nnaji Gets Chieftaincy Title by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 28, 2014
Misogynist2014:
She is, google/bing it.
Seen!

Going by wikipedia's definition of FEMINISM, i think all women are feminists. Maybe the way Nairalanders understands it, differs.

Well, when are you deactivating your moniker and creating Misogynist2015? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Genevieve Nnaji Gets Chieftaincy Title by popcake1: 6:43pm On Dec 28, 2014
All u haters pls leave dis babe alone, she has really done pretty well for herself besides marriage is nt a do or die affair, she will get married wen the time comes...congrats genny

1 Like

Re: Photos: Genevieve Nnaji Gets Chieftaincy Title by flexing11(m): 6:45pm On Dec 28, 2014
dat is d reaso* u did *ot marri,,,,u ti*k wasti*g time collecti*g title is de best optio*,,
Re: Photos: Genevieve Nnaji Gets Chieftaincy Title by ColourTv: 6:50pm On Dec 28, 2014
Ikengawo:
All of you illiterates asking her to marry have not even spoken to a woman as successful as she is. What has your own married mother received except your father's useless sparm? She dominates Nollywood, has ventured internationally in film, is an ambassador for her country's culture, is a multimillionaire, owns a magazine, owns a makeup line, owns properties all over the US and west africa, own a clothing line and now has a chieftancy title.

What does your married mother own except a cooking pot. Tomorrow we will say it's 'our leaders' that make us underdeveloped.
grin Knockout

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Genevieve Nnaji Gets Chieftaincy Title by Misogynist2014(m): 6:52pm On Dec 28, 2014
FrancisTony:

Seen!

Going by wikipedia's definition of FEMINISM, i think all women are feminists. Maybe the way Nairalanders understands it, differs.

Well, when are you deactivating your moniker and creating Misogynist2015? cheesy
You got me rolling, woman. cheesy It merely signifies the year I created this nightmare. grin
It is your character that says who you are. Only a föol will take one as something because he claims to be so. sad
Re: Photos: Genevieve Nnaji Gets Chieftaincy Title by Prodeegee(m): 6:56pm On Dec 28, 2014
agarawu23:

No wonder dbanj ran away grin even dbanj never collect any title for him village

Dbanj collect o

Osinawaterpuruogawa 1 of the who amafor ichengu land...wateva. Sumtin lyk dat sha

Lol

1 Like

Re: Photos: Genevieve Nnaji Gets Chieftaincy Title by fireforfire: 6:57pm On Dec 28, 2014
well deserved infact its long overdue sef.
shes made her name .
All u jealous enemy of progress make una no arrange una life o.dey criticise her dia
Re: Photos: Genevieve Nnaji Gets Chieftaincy Title by fireforfire: 7:00pm On Dec 28, 2014
ColourTv:
grin Knockout

hahahahah...I tell u. d guy get word. e don finish dem
Re: Photos: Genevieve Nnaji Gets Chieftaincy Title by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 28, 2014
Misogynist2014:
You got me rolling, woman. cheesy It merely signifies the year I created this nightmare. grin
It is your character that says who you are. Only a föol will take one as something because he claims to be so. sad
Woman? Like seriously? undecided
Re: Photos: Genevieve Nnaji Gets Chieftaincy Title by mourinho18: 7:13pm On Dec 28, 2014
LaurelP:
Even Nl girls wey neva get boyfriend go follow dey complain abt her status. Abeg free her joor.
Or do u wanna marry her Bad belle everywhere. She's making her money and can settle down any time, but most of u still beg for recharge card and BIS.
Re: Photos: Genevieve Nnaji Gets Chieftaincy Title by SAMBARRY: 7:16pm On Dec 28, 2014
ambrosini593:
Abeg go marry
what are you waiting for go and marry her after all men are known more for action instead of just talking. A woman has bought chieftaincy title under your nose go and buy ya own and marry her tongue
Re: Photos: Genevieve Nnaji Gets Chieftaincy Title by Abraham2013(m): 7:16pm On Dec 28, 2014
Ikengawo:
All of you illiterates asking her to marry have not even spoken to a woman as successful as she is. What has your own married mother received except your father's useless sparm? She dominates Nollywood, has ventured internationally in film, is an ambassador for her country's culture, is a multimillionaire, owns a magazine, owns a makeup line, owns properties all over the US and west africa, own a clothing line and now has a chieftancy title.

What does your married mother own except a cooking pot. Tomorrow we will say it's 'our leaders' that make us underdeveloped.
Bro in as much as I get ur point, u would hav made ur point clear without d name calling especially "married mother". U see 2 wrongs cannot make a right. U r no different 4rm d people u r trying to correct if u sound dis way. Hope u know dat minster of finance, minister of petroleum, d richest black african woman r all married and r mothers too. So mind ur words, wat makes a man is his ability to control his emotions.
Re: Photos: Genevieve Nnaji Gets Chieftaincy Title by SAMBARRY: 7:18pm On Dec 28, 2014
FrancisTony:

abeg leave the nuisance jare.how many people do you see taking the blabber seriously
Re: Photos: Genevieve Nnaji Gets Chieftaincy Title by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 28, 2014
I simply love this Genie, she's got silent balls cheesy...

Peeps screaming go get married? Its her choice, if she wants 2.. There's a sense of power, class,and respect in having a chieftancy title.
Welcome Genie to the Clan of Chiefs cheesy... Welcome.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Genevieve Nnaji Gets Chieftaincy Title by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 28, 2014
SAMBARRY:
abeg leave the nuisance jare.how many people do you see taking the blabber seriously
Lol! Okay

His moniker though!

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Genevieve Nnaji Gets Chieftaincy Title by SAMBARRY: 7:22pm On Dec 28, 2014
fireforfire:
well deserved infact its long overdue sef.
shes made her name .
All u jealous enemy of progress make una no arrange una life o.dey criticise her dia
them go quench for on top criticism. That's the highest they can do . The unwise ones are the ones you see around this thread hating on her while the sensible ones are orchestrating on how they too will blow

1 Like

Re: Photos: Genevieve Nnaji Gets Chieftaincy Title by SAMBARRY: 7:24pm On Dec 28, 2014
FrancisTony:

Lol! Okay

His moniker though!
so you see the reason he rants to death up and down

1 Like

Re: Photos: Genevieve Nnaji Gets Chieftaincy Title by IKJ66(m): 7:30pm On Dec 28, 2014
krall:
Lalalalalalasticlaala where do you get all these your news from?
. He ΐ̲̅s ̤̥̈̊·̵̭̌»̶̥-̶̯͡┈̥‎d̤̥̈̊·̵̭̌»̶̥-̶̯͡┈̥‎ heir apparent to seun as far as NL ΐ̲̅s concerned
Re: Photos: Genevieve Nnaji Gets Chieftaincy Title by Misogynist2014(m): 7:31pm On Dec 28, 2014
FrancisTony:

In mathematics, I was taught that, if x=y, then it is safe to say x=x. You claim manus and womanus are equal, when elementary biology says XY is not equal to XX, yet you vehemently refused to be associated as a woman. Hypocrite is just to small a word to describe you. cheesy Troll!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Genevieve Nnaji Gets Chieftaincy Title by SAMBARRY: 7:31pm On Dec 28, 2014
FrancisTony:

abeg leave the small boy na bitterness dey worry am grin
Re: Photos: Genevieve Nnaji Gets Chieftaincy Title by Misogynist2014(m): 7:34pm On Dec 28, 2014
SAMBARRY:
abeg leave the small boy na bitterness dey worry am grin
My write-ups are simple, logical, nonemotional and unapologetic.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Genevieve Nnaji Gets Chieftaincy Title by yemivictor: 7:34pm On Dec 28, 2014
LaurelP:
Even Nl girls wey neva get boyfriend go follow dey complain abt her status. Abeg free her joor.
Or do u wanna marry her Bad belle everywhere. She's making her money and can settle down any time, but most of u still beg for recharge card and BIS.

I don tire for this matter! Even the guys are nagging about her marital status.
WTF is it about dis marriage sef?! How does Genevieve's marital status affect anyone's mental health?!
And it is so clear the comments are in bad faith!!
It is her life and she will get married when she gets married!!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Bodyguard Spotted With Plaster On His Head after tout fans attacked / Davido Says Rip To Obama DMW As He Steps Out In Atlanta. / Jason Okpocha Performing On Stage During His Graduation Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.