Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,727 members, 7,816,989 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Jonathan, The De Facto Campaign Manager For Buhari’s Election. Apc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, The De Facto Campaign Manager For Buhari’s Election. Apc (1278 Views)

Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos) / President Jonathan Questions Buhari's Election Victory / Our Biggest Mistake Was To Appoint Fani- Kayode As Jonathan’s Campaign Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan, The De Facto Campaign Manager For Buhari’s Election. Apc by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 28, 2014
The All Progressives Congress (APC) has thrown a pot-
shot at President Goodluck Jonathan, alleging that his
inability to provide welfare and security to Nigerians
has made him the ‘de facto Campaign Manager of
General Muhammadu Buhari (GMB)’.
Spokesman of the South-East chapter of the APC, Osita
Okechukwu, who made this known on Saturday while
addressing party members, asserted that Buhari had
60% chance of winning the February 14, 2015
presidential election.

Expatiating on what he meant by ‘de facto Campaign
Manager’, Okechukwu explained that the election of
Buhari became imperative as a result of Jonathan’s
failure to provide welfare and security to Nigerian
citizens, even though it has access to unprecedented
resources.

His words: “President Jonathan lacks the political will
to stem corruption and fight Boko Haram; that’s the
GMB appeal, even from unlikely quarters like the South-
South and South-East. Nigerians want positive change.
Can a president who failed to utilise a good oil revenue
regime, succeed under oil glut regime? No! No! No!
“There would be a pleasant surprise in 2015
elections” – Pastor Kalejaiye

“It is my candid view that our dear president wasted a
golden opportunity by failing woefully to fulfil the
promises he made four years ago. For instance on 13th
May, 2010, he awarded a $23 billion contract for the
construction of three greenfield refineries – one to be
located at Bayelsa, one for Lagos and one for Kogi.
Five years down the line, the money had grown wings
and the refineries dead on arrival,”

dailypost.ng/2014/12/28/apc-mocks-jonathan-de-facto-campaign-manager-buharis-election/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, The De Facto Campaign Manager For Buhari’s Election. Apc by brownlord: 8:07pm On Dec 28, 2014
Obiagelli:
The All Progressives Congress (APC) has thrown a pot-
shot at President Goodluck Jonathan, alleging that his
inability to provide welfare and security to Nigerians
has made him the ‘de facto Campaign Manager of
General Muhammadu Buhari (GMB)’.
Spokesman of the South-East chapter of the APC, Osita
Okechukwu, who made this known on Saturday while
addressing party members, asserted that Buhari had
60% chance of winning the February 14, 2015
presidential election.

Expatiating on what he meant by ‘de facto Campaign
Manager’, Okechukwu explained that the election of
Buhari became imperative as a result of Jonathan’s
failure to provide welfare and security to Nigerian
citizens, even though it has access to unprecedented
resources.

His words: “President Jonathan lacks the political will
to stem corruption and fight Boko Haram; that’s the
GMB appeal, even from unlikely quarters like the South-
South and South-East. Nigerians want positive change.
Can a president who failed to utilise a good oil revenue
regime, succeed under oil glut regime? No! No! No!
“There would be a pleasant surprise in 2015
elections” – Pastor Kalejaiye

“It is my candid view that our dear president wasted a
golden opportunity by failing woefully to fulfil the
promises he made four years ago. For instance on 13th
May, 2010, he awarded a $23 billion contract for the
construction of three greenfield refineries – one to be
located at Bayelsa, one for Lagos and one for Kogi.
Five years down the line, the money had grown wings
and the refineries dead on arrival,”

dailypost.ng/2014/12/28/apc-mocks-jonathan-de-facto-campaign-manager-buharis-election/

True

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, The De Facto Campaign Manager For Buhari’s Election. Apc by Mogidi: 8:09pm On Dec 28, 2014
Okechukwu, who made this known on Saturday while addressing party members, asserted that Buhari had
60% chance of winning the February 14, 2015 presidential election.

Make that 6% chance, the percentage of bokoharam supporters is nearer 6% than 60%.

Re: Jonathan, The De Facto Campaign Manager For Buhari’s Election. Apc by brownlord: 8:13pm On Dec 28, 2014
So nice APC know Buhari does not have what it takes to rule Nigeria, he is incompetent and since the only thing he is coming to do is fight corruption and end insurgency, then i challenge him to tell us how he intend to go about it. Maybe i will decide to vote for him

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, The De Facto Campaign Manager For Buhari’s Election. Apc by minister2015: 8:20pm On Dec 28, 2014
Jonathan knows fully well that his days r numbered in asorock. The Thieves Association of Nigeria(TAN) r busy wasting their ill-gotten money booking TV Stations prime time doing adverts for a failed mission.
SAI GMB/PYO

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, The De Facto Campaign Manager For Buhari’s Election. Apc by NewNigeriaMind: 8:32pm On Dec 28, 2014
Until people realise no matter how palatable jonathan led administration polices sound or look, as long as he cannot put an end to corruption or reduce it to a very minimal level, the polices will not achieve desired outcomes. Corruption has killed these polices on arrival.

As such, what Nigeria needs is a leader with the political and moral will to fight corruption. End corruption and see all sector of economy improve.

Just as boko haram as been politicised and monetised it will never end. Those corrupt people making billions from the so called fight against boko haram will not pray it ends. In fact don't be surprised they are the very people funding boko haram, the more the killing the more the money will flow.

Even the northern ruling class don't like Buhari cause they know when he gains power majority of them are going to jail or the least their source of I'll wealth will dry up.

Hence from all reasonable angle Buhari is the only friend of the common man left in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, The De Facto Campaign Manager For Buhari’s Election. Apc by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 28, 2014
#countdowntootuoke

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, The De Facto Campaign Manager For Buhari’s Election. Apc by oziegbe2015: 9:23pm On Dec 28, 2014
When their is a hurricane coming to alter the events of things in politics one word is majorly the driving force everyone keys into. In usa it was YES WE CAN with obama. Today it is CHANGE FROM 16YEARS DARKNESS. brace yourself change is here

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, The De Facto Campaign Manager For Buhari’s Election. Apc by LouisVanGaal(m): 5:17am On Dec 29, 2014
brownlord:
So nice APC know Buhari does not have what it takes to rule Nigeria, he is incompetent and since the only thing he is coming to do is fight corruption and end insurgency, then i challenge him to tell us how he intend to go about it. Maybe i will decide to vote for him
Did Obama state how he would capture Osama? Pharisee like u! Even if he. Explains his move, dat ud not still change ur opinion abt him...Don't u knw news fly?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, The De Facto Campaign Manager For Buhari’s Election. Apc by brownlord: 5:22am On Dec 29, 2014
LouisVanGaal:
Did Obama state how he would capture Osama? Pharisee like u! Even if he. Explains his move, dat ud not still change ur opinion abt him...Don't u knw news fly?

What nonsense, when you want to toast that fine babe, you inserting your blokos inside of her, do you keep all your wooing line till she lands in your bed?

My friend get your brain to work this morning, as a Nigerian tired of PDP, someone came as a change, who is more clueless than the clueless man there, since he keep telling me the clueless man is clueless, tell me how you intend to govern better than the clueless man, and clueless people like you are ranting on the internet defending the clueless buhari on why he should not role out his economic policies even though i know he has none.

The other time, one of your almajiri said if tells us how he intend to solve BH, Jonathan will steal the idea, really!you of the same opinion?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, The De Facto Campaign Manager For Buhari’s Election. Apc by tomakint: 5:33am On Dec 29, 2014
oziegbe2015:
When their is a hurricane coming to alter the events of things in politics one word is majorly the driving force everyone keys into. In usa it was YES WE CAN with obama. Today it is CHANGE FROM 16YEARS DARKNESS. brace yourself change is here
......after Feb. 14, 2015 you would realised that this is Nigeria and not the United States of America. No be only CHANGE, a change they cannot replicate in Lagos and other States they are governing undecided

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, The De Facto Campaign Manager For Buhari’s Election. Apc by LouisVanGaal(m): 5:47am On Dec 29, 2014
brownlord:

What nonsense, when you want to toast that fine babe, you inserting your blokos inside of her, do you keep all your wooing line till she lands in your bed?

My friend get your brain to work this morning, as a Nigerian tired of PDP, someone came as a change, who is more clueless than the clueless man there, since he keep telling me the clueless man is clueless, tell me how you intend to govern better than the clueless man, and clueless people like you are ranting on the internet defending the clueless buhari on why he should not role out his economic policies even though i know he has none.

The other time, one of your almajiri said if tells us how he intend to solve BH, Jonathan will steal the idea, really!you of the same opinion?
this is not about economy or Agriculture or health or education...Oga, dis is a matter of security, and it's an 'insurgency' for cry out loud...u don't come out and state ur position on how things like dat shud operate..esp nw the govt and military has been sabotaged! Rather its a closed door meeting with 'trusted personnels'..

Yes! This is politics..and as it stands, PDP and APC are competing against each oda..take for example, in the US, do you think if the Republicans shud know a way of solving a particular National problem, dey ud involve/tell the democrats? Hell NO...they ud rada use it as a campaign strategy to boost dia resume. It's a normal psyche.

Nobody wants his/her idea to be stolen or better still come short for cheap! In all sincerity, The lagos statement govt tackled Ebola to a large extent..with d initiative. When d FG were blabbing on national tv about d nano silver and etc..but @ d end of d day, its d fg dat ud claim d glory..after comin late 2 hijack d 'machinery' for LASG.

Anything APC knows that they can use to improve on what the PDP has done, its ONLY fair to them that they dangle it before us to entice us..it's part of Seduction..If not for bokoharam and corruption, do u tink persons would want to entertain APC's manifestos? That's because PDP has failed dia woefully! And APC are building on it seriously...PDP if de r serious, de ud purchase any idea suitable to end insurgents and not waiting for free meal
Re: Jonathan, The De Facto Campaign Manager For Buhari’s Election. Apc by brownlord: 6:01am On Dec 29, 2014
LouisVanGaal:
this is not about economy or Agriculture or health or education...Oga, dis is a matter of security, and it's an 'insurgency' for cry out loud...u don't come out and state ur position on how things like dat shud operate..esp nw the govt and military has been sabotaged! Rather its a closed door meeting with 'trusted personnels'..

Yes! This is politics..and as it stands, PDP and APC are competing against each oda..take for example, in the US, do you think if the Republicans shud know a way of solving a particular National problem, dey ud involve/tell the democrats? Hell NO...they ud rada use it as a campaign strategy to boost dia resume. It's a normal psyche.

Nobody wants his/her idea to be stolen or better still come short for cheap! In all sincerity, The lagos statement govt tackled Ebola to a large extent..with d initiative. When d FG were blabbing on national tv about d nano silver and etc..but @ d end of d day, its d fg dat ud claim d glory..after comin late 2 hijack d 'machinery' for LASG.

Anything APC knows that they can use to improve on what the PDP has done, its ONLY fair to them that they dangle it before us to entice us..it's part of Seduction..If not for bokoharam and corruption, do u tink persons would want to entertain APC's manifestos? That's because PDP has failed dia woefully! And APC are building on it seriously...PDP if de r serious, de ud purchase any idea suitable to end insurgents and not waiting for free meal

@bolded, isn't that what we clamoring for? i don't want to hear Jonathan or PDP is corrupt, because all politicians in Nigeria are corrupt Buhari inclusive.

Tell me how you intend to govern better than Jonathan, what are your plans, we want to know, not telling us the same story you will fight corruption we tired of this and that is not the only problem we have.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, The De Facto Campaign Manager For Buhari’s Election. Apc by LouisVanGaal(m): 6:02am On Dec 29, 2014
brownlord:
do u know what tackling corruption and ending bh would means for naija?
Yar'Adua promised 7 things, how far? Did he achieve any?
D problem with politicians is that they over promise and under-fulfil! Someone is promising u 2 things he is sure to do, and u r saying its not enough...

without corruption bin tackled or reduced to d barest minimum...all 'achievements' ud be overshadowed!
Its just like trying to build a mansion on a piece of land without clearing of weeds and stump; after building it and comiSsioning, its only a matter of time before d whole house is covered by d bush nd nobody ud b able to c d house let alone admire it. Don't underestimate the power of corruption undecidedundecided
Re: Jonathan, The De Facto Campaign Manager For Buhari’s Election. Apc by brownlord: 6:11am On Dec 29, 2014
LouisVanGaal:
D problem with politicians is that they over promise and under-fulfil! Someone is promising u 2 things he is sure to do, and u r saying its not enough...

without corruption bin tackled or reduced to d barest minimum...all 'achievements' ud be overshadowed!
Its just like trying to build a mansion on a piece of land without clearing of weeds and stump; after building it and comiSsioning, its only a matter of time before d whole house is covered by d bush nd nobody ud b able to c d house let alone admire it. Don't underestimate the power of corruption undecidedundecided

Bros you seriously nor know politicians.

Now let's talk about the corruption. Buhari have in APC, tinubu, Atiku et al, let me quickly talk about amaechi's utterance at APC convention, the man was quoted saying " He is ready to match atiku dollar for dollar, naira for naira, infact he was in lagos and upon learning about how much atiku is giving to delegate he flew in to rivers and came back with lots of money" I don't know how true is this, with our kind of jonalism one need to take every news with a pinch of salt.

But assume that was true, Amaechi used river's state money to finance APC, now let's assume APC win at the federal level and PDP win River state, PDP decide to expose Amaechi's mismanagement, now do you think buhari led govt. will persecute ameachi? Please just answer this question as a patriotic Nigeria and not as APC or Buhari fan.

I will tell you reasons i criticize apc on this forum after this

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, The De Facto Campaign Manager For Buhari’s Election. Apc by LouisVanGaal(m): 6:20am On Dec 29, 2014
brownlord:

@bolded, isn't that what we clamoring for? i don't want to hear Jonathan or PDP is corrupt, because all politicians in Nigeria are corrupt Buhari inclusive.

Tell me how you intend to govern better than Jonathan, what are your plans, we want to know, not telling us the same story you will fight corruption we tired of this and that is not the only problem we have.
Have u heard dis statement b4? 'All fingers are equal, but some are more equall than d rest'...ALL MEN born of a woman are corrupt in one form or d oda...but some r MORE corrupt dan others...some persons try everyday to build dia image and avoid corrupt practices to d barest; while odas thrive or swim in it..Nigeria would be a better place if we would have a much less corrupt leader, who's strong willed and also give d best hands to run d job and be held accountable to it! A hallmark of a true leader is that he sorrounds himself with champions..u don't need to know everything! What aspect of d economy does jonathan know about? Is it health or finance or education or agric or power and etc..? But he's running d country to 'his best'..aldou he has some technocrats in his govt..bt because he's a VERY corrupt person and a thief, dats why we're having this problems..again because he didn't set an example and hold himself and cabinet members responsible for the success and failure of his govt. Tackling corruption would end 70% of Nigeria's problem.
Re: Jonathan, The De Facto Campaign Manager For Buhari’s Election. Apc by AcidosisMega: 6:29am On Dec 29, 2014
...even if you bombers kill Jonathan; I will still vote for his corpse.

A dead GEJ is better than a voodoo economist who intends to stabilize international oil market using the Army as economic tool.
Re: Jonathan, The De Facto Campaign Manager For Buhari’s Election. Apc by KriTic24A: 6:34am On Dec 29, 2014
LouisVanGaal:

Seriously, corruption is kind of the only thing keeping us low.
How do you explain a Federal Government Agency saddled with the responsibility to create jobs now start asking jobless youths to bring money, albeit
insignificant, the job did not see the light of the day yet the money not refunded.

Inspite of all this, nobody got no punishment.
Or money meant for road being diverted by only a few, and the road remained unfixed. Can that be justify by any sweet-mouth president?

If there is severe punishment for corruption, people will think twice before they dabble into it.

Whoever can tame corruption should be given the benefit.
Let the decent arguement continues.
Re: Jonathan, The De Facto Campaign Manager For Buhari’s Election. Apc by LouisVanGaal(m): 6:40am On Dec 29, 2014
brownlord:

Bros you seriously nor know politicians.

Now let's talk about the corruption. Buhari have in APC, tinubu, Atiku et al, let me quickly talk about amaechi's utterance at APC convention, the man was quoted saying " He is ready to match atiku dollar for dollar, naira for naira, infact he was in lagos and upon learning about how much atiku is giving to delegate he flew in to rivers and came back with lots of money" I don't know how true is this, with our kind of jonalism one need to take every news with a pinch of salt.

But assume that was true, Amaechi used river's state money to finance APC, now let's assume APC win at the federal level and PDP win River state, PDP decide to expose Amaechi's mismanagement, now do you think buhari led govt. will persecute ameachi? Please just answer this question as a patriotic Nigeria and not as APC or Buhari fan.

I will tell you reasons i criticize apc on this forum after this
where's ur source that amaechi said such or used rivers money? Do u just follow or pay attention to 'beer parlour gossips'?

And let me tell u something, even in d 12 disciples of jesus, dea was a betrayer amongst dem! There's NO political party in d world that is a summation of good heads...its always a mixture; but then it depends on d proportion!

In the '83 coup dat brought buhari in...it was IBB, buhari, Abachi and Aliyu gusau that planned it..when buhari assumed seat, ibb tot that he would hav freedom to do his biddings and continue wit his drug campaign..Abacha tot he would b givn a ministerial nomination or promotion cos d unwritten code was dat persons that had pertaken in a coup wea usually promoted. When Abacha wasn't gettin his plea acceptd cos buhari gav th top slots to top serving distinguished personnel e.g Maj. Gen Domkat bali (defence minister) Prof David west and etc..even IBB was just an ordinary GOC in '83; and Aliyu gusau was to b sacked from DHQ cos of corrupt practice and IBB dat planted him dia knows dat it was a matter of tim b4 he would b lynched and retired by buhari, den movd to topple d govt.

What am I saying in essence, you would be sorrounded by corrupt people, but if you are resolute on ur stance, u ud b successful...just make a law that nobody is above punishment even YOURSELF and with time if u r sincere to it..people wouldn't mess around

(1) (Reply)

President Goodluck Jonanthan was a bad lecturer? / Revealed: General Muhammadu Buhari Was Diagnosed Of Memory Loss Since 1981 / Don’t Abandon Jonathan, Daniel Begs Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.