Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,462 members, 7,846,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:54 AM

Want To Talk About The Challenge In Your Family. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Want To Talk About The Challenge In Your Family. (466 Views)

10 Things Married Ladies In Akwaibom Talk About When They Meet / 15 Items That Can Save Your Family’s Life / Which Of These Are You In Your Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Want To Talk About The Challenge In Your Family. by adeloptions(m): 9:45pm On Dec 28, 2014
Hello, welcome is nice to know that you ready to talk about the or those challenge(s) you are going through in your family or marriage. Another thing you need to know is that a problem shared is half solved espeacially when you have to talk to the right person. One of the solution to start with is that your challenge is never perculiar but you have all the chance in the world to handle it perculiarly. So apparently, whatsoever the sutuation is with you either between you and your spouse or in your relationship am here to talk to you about. And I can assure you of a solution to whatsoever the problem is . In the course of our discussion there are some few basic things I will require of you. (1) tell me what extacty the problem is, don't be sentimental, (2) don't be afraid and don't feel intemidated by any external or internal thought perhaps holding you back from saying what exactly what you feel about your role in your family and what you feel about your family in general. Don't also forget to talk about the good and happy moments you ever had with your family. And trust me, leave the rest to me, with God ,a true solution will be found in our conversation. You can reach me through my email adeloptions_limited@yahoo.com or call me on 07038111204.So if you are ready to talk ,am here ready to listen and find you with a solution. Be prepared and have a blessth day.

(1) (Reply)

2015 Opportunity For Students, Workers, Civil Servants & Retired Workers. / The Best Way To End 2014- We Are Grateful, God. / 20 Resolutions You Should Make In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.