Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Would You Do This As A Christian - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Would You Do This As A Christian (724 Views)

10 Practical Ways To Battle Sexual Temptation In A Christian's Life / Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell / Is It Right for a Christian to Expose False Prophets and False Teaching ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would You Do This As A Christian by Eve62(f): 10:07pm On Dec 28, 2014
There's this thing that has been bothering me for sometime now so i decide to share it to get your opinions.

I was in a car with a lady who said she used to live in the northen part of the country but relocated because of the crisis over there. She said some of those muslim guys caught some people of which they separated the muslims from the christians and told the christians that those that say ''lai lai el allah'' ( dont know if its correctly written) will be spared but those that refused will be killed. Some actually said it while some refused and were killed.

So the lady was angry as she was saying it and called the ones that died for not saying it fools and that they didnt have wisdom.

Whats your opinion on this?
Re: Would You Do This As A Christian by IAmBhijay(m): 11:00pm On Dec 28, 2014
Lai lai el allah. cry
Re: Would You Do This As A Christian by asalimpo(m): 11:19pm On Dec 28, 2014
Was it stupid of peter to deny Jesus Christ?

Will it be stupid of people to accept the mark of the beast,666, at threat of losing their lives?

(1) (Reply)

Request From Christians Answer To The Following Questions / Can A Demon Overpower A Christian? / Cleanliness Is Next To Holiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.