Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,248 members, 7,836,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Gets Chieftancy Title (see Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Gets Chieftancy Title (see Photo) (606 Views)

More Photos From 2face Idibia's Chieftancy Ceremony In Kaduna / Photos: Genevieve Nnaji Gets Chieftaincy Title / Chika Ike & Oge Okoye Given Chieftancy Titles In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji Gets Chieftancy Title (see Photo) by realglob(m): 1:04am On Dec 29, 2014
Today Genevieve Nnaji adds another Title to her name; Chief, Wow, Chieftancy Things

She introduced her self as Chief G.N. (MFR) Adaeze Adambaise.

Lol, I wish her many more titles as the day draw nigh. I wish her Mrs. Soon

Source: www.realglob.com

Genevieve Nnaji Gets Chieftancy Title Life.
See her twitt where she introduced her self
http://www.realglob.com/10948/genevieve-nnaji-gets-chieftancy-title-see-photo/

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Gets Chieftancy Title (see Photo) by Divinekings(m): 1:32am On Dec 29, 2014
Many more titles to her. If your financial status its
ok with you then this is
not for you, but if you are
still struggling to make
both ends meet or you
want to increase your
income then I urge youto
take a bold step now and
start making cool
legit money online.
I have good news for you,
it is FREE TO JOIN. http://zealot.blog.com/archives/48/
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Gets Chieftancy Title (see Photo) by realglob(m): 1:44am On Dec 29, 2014
Na only waka come? Hw dat1 tak concern Genevieve title
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Gets Chieftancy Title (see Photo) by Nobody: 2:16am On Dec 29, 2014
What!! So anybody can just grab the chieftaincy title like that nowadays? May be she/he is rich or has made name.

Na must i must get money for this life.

Babymmi, big CONGRAT to u.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Gets Chieftancy Title (see Photo) by Chanchit: 4:10am On Dec 29, 2014
Just get money and small fame, na so them go dey use Chieftaincy title pursue you up n down, even for dream.

(1) (Reply)

Idris Elba Hints He might Be The New First Black 007 / Oscar 2015 Winners, And The Winner Goes To ... / Nollywood Actress Oge Indiana Speaks To Talent Arena Africa On Her Journey So Fa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.