Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Would U Share A Flat With A Gay Dude As A Xtain ? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Would U Share A Flat With A Gay Dude As A Xtain ? (2781 Views)

See What This Dude Is Giving To God / ISIS Behead 4 Xtain Boys For Refusing Toconvert To Islam (HORRIFYING PHOTOS) / Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would U Share A Flat With A Gay Dude As A Xtain ? by cholera: 10:33pm On Dec 12, 2008
follypimpi:

@Adam Brody,

Well when u pasted a topic about how ur ex girlfriend broke ur heart and someone was cursin u about it,u got offended,yet u choose to do the same by callin me names,i will choose to ignore it because i suppose u claimed to b 30+ or so but like they say age does not certify that u r matured,so therefore i will choose not to respond to ur insults and b the bigger man.

Like kunle said,i just found it disgusting sharing with a gay dude,imagine if they r shagging and his moaning,God can't even think of it.

i dont blame u jare,cos even me sef cant think of it,no way im i going to share my flat wt a guy if i were to be in ur position
Re: Would U Share A Flat With A Gay Dude As A Xtain ? by cholera: 10:35pm On Dec 12, 2008
Adam Brody:

How do you feel the gay guy will feel when ur shagging your babe and moaning? do you think he will find it enjoyable too?

good,its very annoying listening to the moans of normal people not to talk of hearing a man moaning like a man and d other man moaning or screaming like a woman,now that is the disgusting thing innit

str8 pples moans can be manageable but moans from two fellow men r arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg
Re: Would U Share A Flat With A Gay Dude As A Xtain ? by tope2000(f): 10:36pm On Dec 12, 2008
Lmao@moaning GAYS grin grin grin grin
Re: Would U Share A Flat With A Gay Dude As A Xtain ? by minute(f): 10:43pm On Dec 12, 2008
Other than sexual preference there is NOTHING any different about

him than other people. Try to find a Tee-vee show or a sport that

you can participate in together to find a common ground.

Sucessful room mates can be great friends for life!
Re: Would U Share A Flat With A Gay Dude As A Xtain ? by follypimpi(m): 10:45pm On Dec 12, 2008
tope2000:

Lmao@moaning GAYS grin grin grin grin

ABI OO NO MIND ADAM BRODY,IF U WERE TO BE LIVIN IN 9IJA AND NOT ABROAD DOES HE THINK THE WHOLE GAYNESS WLD BE WELLCOMED,
Re: Would U Share A Flat With A Gay Dude As A Xtain ? by follypimpi(m): 10:48pm On Dec 12, 2008
minute:

Well the fact still remains his not str8,i might be watchin football and he cld jst say oh C.ronaldo his so fit shocked,jst like i wld c halley berry and b like omg she's hot.
Re: Would U Share A Flat With A Gay Dude As A Xtain ? by cholera: 10:54pm On Dec 12, 2008
follypimpi:

Well the fact still remains his not str8,i might be watchin football and he cld jst say oh C.ronaldo his so fit shocked,jst like i would c halley berry and b like omg she's hot.

or starts smooching u grin grin grin ;

minute:

its risky hon,wat if d gay starts nurturing feelings for him and wants a relationship with him

he wont even be comfortable being wt him cos hes going to be so conscious of himself,like wearing boxers in d house,or doing anything dat wil expose his body,before d gay starts getting sexually attracted to him

common so many disturbing factors are surrounding dis stuffs
Re: Would U Share A Flat With A Gay Dude As A Xtain ? by debosky(m): 10:59pm On Dec 12, 2008
Ol boy this nor even be matter of Christian at times. I went to some dude's flat a few months ago when I was looking for a place - na so so David Beckham pictures full the place. shocked shocked grin

The guy get like 6 pictures of topless beckham, and stated that he wanted SINGLE MALE tenant in the flat. Me I think say na because he no want woman wahala. Nobody tell me twice before I pick race comot for dia. grin
Re: Would U Share A Flat With A Gay Dude As A Xtain ? by tope2000(f): 11:00pm On Dec 12, 2008
debosky:

Ol boy this nor even be matter of Christian at times. I went to some dude's flat a few months ago when I was looking for a place - na so so David Beckham pictures full the place. shocked shocked grin

The guy get like 6 pictures of topless beckham, and stated that he wanted SINGLE MALE tenant in the flat. Me I think say na because he no want woman wahala. Nobody tell me twice before I pick race comot for dia. grin

Buahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Would U Share A Flat With A Gay Dude As A Xtain ? by minute(f): 11:02pm On Dec 12, 2008
Don't act like theres something wrong with him.

You can become a little more aware of other peoples lifestyle. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Would U Share A Flat With A Gay Dude As A Xtain ? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 12, 2008
all these politically correct people. What if a reformed paedophile wanted to be room mates with you? grin
Re: Would U Share A Flat With A Gay Dude As A Xtain ? by KarmaMod(f): 11:12pm On Dec 12, 2008
pedophiles are on sex offender lists.

looks like debo forgot his place in CANADA

oniranu
Re: Would U Share A Flat With A Gay Dude As A Xtain ? by debosky(m): 11:12pm On Dec 12, 2008
minute:

Don't act like theres something wrong with him.

You can become a little more aware of other peoples lifestyle. undecided undecided undecided
Aware of people's lifestyles?

I am very much aware - I had a gay couple (both males) as landlords for over two years with no issues. I felt threatened by his homosexuality and I promptly left. He just got divorced from his partner and was definitely looking for someone he could possible hook up with. Should I have made my butt the subject of his rebound to 'be aware of people's lifestyles'?  undecided  grin grin

I don't stay in places I feel personally threatened, thank you.

See the ad he posted

I have a double room to rent in my modern, clean apartment, Would prefer single, professional guys who need to be looked after. Though would consider foreing students or workers as well. I am willing to offer meals included for the price or reduced without meals.

I don't want to be 'looked after' thanks!  grin
Re: Would U Share A Flat With A Gay Dude As A Xtain ? by cholera: 11:16pm On Dec 12, 2008
debo why did u run naaaaa grin grin grin d guy would have made life easy for u,imagine taking care of ur butt u grin grin  wt meals and reduced price wtout meals,opportunity comes only but once  angry ,why did u miss out on this one grin grin
Re: Would U Share A Flat With A Gay Dude As A Xtain ? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 12, 2008
Debo see as you miss opportunity! grin
Free food . . . what's a butt for free food?
Re: Would U Share A Flat With A Gay Dude As A Xtain ? by debosky(m): 11:20pm On Dec 12, 2008
Abeg o

My pampers wearing days are long gone. grin grin grin
Re: Would U Share A Flat With A Gay Dude As A Xtain ? by tope2000(f): 11:22pm On Dec 12, 2008
debosky:

Aware of people's lifestyles?

I am very much aware - I had a gay couple (both males) as landlords for over two years with no issues. I felt threatened by his homosexuality and I promptly left. He just got divorced from his partner and was definitely looking for someone he could possible hook up with. Should I have made my butt the subject of his rebound to 'be aware of people's lifestyles'? undecided grin grin

I don't stay in places I feel personally threatened, thank you.

See the ad he posted

I have a double room to rent in my modern, clean apartment, Would prefer single, professional guys who need to be looked after. Though would consider foreing students or workers as well. I am willing to offer meals included for the price or reduced without meals.

I don't want to be 'looked after' thanks! grin

Lmao . . . . . . . grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Would U Share A Flat With A Gay Dude As A Xtain ? by KarmaMod(f): 11:23pm On Dec 12, 2008
debo tin ba tu asiri e sha
Re: Would U Share A Flat With A Gay Dude As A Xtain ? by follypimpi(m): 4:41pm On Dec 13, 2008
sum random dude i knw got raped by gay dudes,he told me ever since his been shitting pancakes.
Re: Would U Share A Flat With A Gay Dude As A Xtain ? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 13, 2008

Well i jst want to knw ur Thoughts on these as a xtain.I have a white dude @ work who is GAY and i need a flat mate,he agrees to share with moi but then again his GAY.Should i judge him or be a xtain bro,allow him and preach the word of God to him,maybe he can change.

I'd rather share my flat with a rattle snake. What nonsense!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Would U Share A Flat With A Gay Dude As A Xtain ? by Recognise: 3:25pm On Dec 14, 2008
deleted
Re: Would U Share A Flat With A Gay Dude As A Xtain ? by Mayor4luv10: 3:35pm On Dec 14, 2008
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Would U Share A Flat With A Gay Dude As A Xtain ? by Recognise: 4:24pm On Dec 14, 2008
deleted
Re: Would U Share A Flat With A Gay Dude As A Xtain ? by Chrisbenogor(m): 6:01pm On Dec 14, 2008
Lol you guys are a big bunch of homophobes. smiley
But this is probably how the whites were screaming during the slave trade days about staying with our black asses.
I can imagine what this thread would have looked like then.

I cannot stay with a monkey!
Where will I get the right amount of bananas to feed them!
Oh they will be making too much noise and they need trees to Jump to!
But God gave us dominion over animals sha so we will use them as slaves!
smiley
Re: Would U Share A Flat With A Gay Dude As A Xtain ? by Recognise: 7:02pm On Dec 14, 2008
deleted
Re: Would U Share A Flat With A Gay Dude As A Xtain ? by Chrisbenogor(m): 7:27pm On Dec 14, 2008
@Recognise
Nice of you to apologise I am guilty of it sometimes in school we all joked about some guy being caught in the stairs by 3 gay dudes and he was putting on just his boxers smiley .
But seriously the replies here show enough loathing for them and I am saying those people should not feel bad when they walk into a white mans office and the man holds his nose.
Tell me how you will feel if you were to stumble across a thread where we were being dissed because we are black, is it our fault?
Is it the dude's fault that he is gay, we cannot be crying out for racism to end and at the same time seeking other means to exclude people from society.
Is he a good citizen?
Does he pay his bills, is he law abiding? Those are the things we are looking at not his sexual orientation.
Honestly how many of you will be disgusted if it was a lesbian that applied?
Re: Would U Share A Flat With A Gay Dude As A Xtain ? by bawomolo(m): 7:58pm On Dec 14, 2008

see this debo, the man wants to cater to you and you reject the offer. open your mind, he could be your beyonce  grin

Christians love gays/homosexuals just as they loved the next person.

you'd make a good used car salesman

Honestly how many of you will be disgusted if it was a lesbian that applied?

or a bisexual woman, you know they would jump on that offer
Re: Would U Share A Flat With A Gay Dude As A Xtain ? by lucabrasi(m): 9:08pm On Dec 14, 2008
@post
i wouldnt
Re: Would U Share A Flat With A Gay Dude As A Xtain ? by busybein: 9:13pm On Dec 14, 2008
bawomolo:

see this debo, the man wants to cater to you and you reject the offer. open your mind, he could be your beyonce  grin

dont mind debo,see as he allowed his future partner pass him by grin grin
Re: Would U Share A Flat With A Gay Dude As A Xtain ? by MonGee(m): 12:57am On Apr 12, 2010
Actually shared a flat with a colleague who prior to joining me; I never knew he was gay until after about 2 Months. The guy is actually nice but his appetite for male flesh is something else cos he had dough and had male asses at his beck and call. I preached 2 him and actually threatened 2 inform his folks and he straightened up though not 4 long cos he says he doesn't quite understand why he does it & couldn't cope. Immediately his rent was due, he moved out. My advice is that having a prior knowledge kindly refuse to avoid frictions.
Re: Would U Share A Flat With A Gay Dude As A Xtain ? by bluespice(f): 12:59am On Apr 12, 2010
absolutely, as long as no one disturbs me why not
Re: Would U Share A Flat With A Gay Dude As A Xtain ? by InesQor(m): 1:54am On Apr 12, 2010
@OP: Of course not. Not even if I am in a coma.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christain Vs Born Again / Doctrines Of Devils: The Great Roman Catholic Hoax Called Transubstantiation! / Storehouses Of Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.