Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Davido Rants On Twitter About Whoever Trying To Bleep With His Family - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Rants On Twitter About Whoever Trying To Bleep With His Family (23927 Views)

Peter And Paul Are P Square Not Jude - Peter Okoye Rants On Twitter / Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter / Kemi Adetiba Rants On Twitter About Women Telling Her To Go Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Rants On Twitter About Whoever Trying To Bleep With His Family by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 24, 2015
davido i hope after all your ranting you will vote for the people's general next month!!!
Re: Davido Rants On Twitter About Whoever Trying To Bleep With His Family by Venice789: 9:47am On Jan 24, 2015
#owonikoko
Re: Davido Rants On Twitter About Whoever Trying To Bleep With His Family by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 24, 2015
No young Nigerian as rich as Davido is making legal money.
Re: Davido Rants On Twitter About Whoever Trying To Bleep With His Family by Eniqurl(f): 9:52am On Jan 24, 2015
Ok.
Re: Davido Rants On Twitter About Whoever Trying To Bleep With His Family by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 24, 2015
Not hard to know juveniles, just very quick to show exhuberance. undecided
Re: Davido Rants On Twitter About Whoever Trying To Bleep With His Family by chinex276(m): 9:56am On Jan 24, 2015
Mtsheeewww... So lng as it dont affect FEB.14
Re: Davido Rants On Twitter About Whoever Trying To Bleep With His Family by spymybox: 9:57am On Jan 24, 2015
First Time Travel Experience To China my experience please share yourshttp://www.chinnko.com/forum/index.php?u=/topic/8/first-time-travel-experience-to-china
Re: Davido Rants On Twitter About Whoever Trying To Bleep With His Family by duni04(m): 10:02am On Jan 24, 2015
All those girls he has been screwing have finally held his destiny by the balls grin
Re: Davido Rants On Twitter About Whoever Trying To Bleep With His Family by Bennyberry(m): 10:03am On Jan 24, 2015
Damn.this moderators are on drugs.dec 29 news ..nd it just hitting front page?.
Re: Davido Rants On Twitter About Whoever Trying To Bleep With His Family by LaAdvocate(m): 10:06am On Jan 24, 2015
Yea it must be Wizkid cos he is the only enemy of progress I know for now in music industry. Just few days ago, he met a fellow artiste called Ben7 who is currently signed into JEbon records in TerryG's Industry night and the guy came to him as a fan just to take selfie, Wizkid told Ben7 to get out, as if that was not enough for the young dude, he now sent one of his Men to bounce the guy out of the Club. To me Wizkid is a selfish foolwho doesn't want anoda person to prosper. I heard from a reliable song that Ben7 will hit d street with two new videos. Ben7 sang Kilode with TerryG and he dropped Leave am Like That video last year that featured a crippled girl. He later dropped Wetin I do Them last year. The boy is an activist who sing about things that happen around him.

Re: Davido Rants On Twitter About Whoever Trying To Bleep With His Family by Habybullah(m): 10:12am On Jan 24, 2015
Its like some niggaz bn smoking expired weed lately!
Re: Davido Rants On Twitter About Whoever Trying To Bleep With His Family by BlackLeopard(m): 10:16am On Jan 24, 2015
Well I hope de vexing helped him regain his cool.
Re: Davido Rants On Twitter About Whoever Trying To Bleep With His Family by sophtaf(f): 10:20am On Jan 24, 2015
samex4rill:
ya I want to be lonely
lol
Re: Davido Rants On Twitter About Whoever Trying To Bleep With His Family by AJOT99(m): 10:22am On Jan 24, 2015
Hmmmm..

Re: Davido Rants On Twitter About Whoever Trying To Bleep With His Family by orbablessing(f): 10:25am On Jan 24, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Davido Rants On Twitter About Whoever Trying To Bleep With His Family by holluwai(m): 10:31am On Jan 24, 2015
He sounding like a DON..... Small rat cool
Re: Davido Rants On Twitter About Whoever Trying To Bleep With His Family by pauldehero(m): 10:34am On Jan 24, 2015
: lets make the glo network the best in
africa,download glo unlimited ,artist
contact,paulheromusic@gmail.com.YOU can
port right now...Glo unlimited ....http://
www.datafilehost.com/d/a36dc0f9
Re: Davido Rants On Twitter About Whoever Trying To Bleep With His Family by Abdulkareem407(m): 10:36am On Jan 24, 2015
Sirdayor:
'cant deduce any meaning to this, may be the guy just feel like saying anything and u guys are busy here reading all sort of interpretations.
Exactly... A bottle of Pepsi 4 u jor
Re: Davido Rants On Twitter About Whoever Trying To Bleep With His Family by Hollawaley(m): 10:37am On Jan 24, 2015
benuejosh:
i sense trouble.. wizkid at it again.
its not ur fault,its ur job bad belle...if u don't have anything reasonable to say would u just keep ur mouth shut
Re: Davido Rants On Twitter About Whoever Trying To Bleep With His Family by x6blade(m): 10:38am On Jan 24, 2015
Meanwhile let me spread my mat here real quick 0 to 100 cool
Re: Davido Rants On Twitter About Whoever Trying To Bleep With His Family by LastProphet: 11:20am On Jan 24, 2015
How people that cant pass WAEC become the envy of society baffles me. Most youths now think popularity is the highest form of achievement, is it? Me for one I dont want to be popular, I'd rather be rich, comfortable and learned than be known all over the place for one meager earnings I make from the public. I live close to some silent billionaires who do what they like and have money Davido still dreams about and YET, nobody knows them if you dont have to. Pls lets face serious issues in this country, we have serious problems abeg
Re: Davido Rants On Twitter About Whoever Trying To Bleep With His Family by kenex4ever(m): 11:49am On Jan 24, 2015
benuejosh:
wizkid has being the only person tormenting his life.
do u nairalanders ever learn d difference b/w "been" & "being"?

1 Like

Re: Davido Rants On Twitter About Whoever Trying To Bleep With His Family by happykidArotiba(m): 12:01pm On Jan 24, 2015
MissyDivah:
O.B.O
Lol. dahs funny... did u watch DJ khaled say dat?
Re: Davido Rants On Twitter About Whoever Trying To Bleep With His Family by Iamvictor(m): 12:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
That is his own problem... wetin concerned me
Re: Davido Rants On Twitter About Whoever Trying To Bleep With His Family by Uchizzy(m): 2:47pm On Jan 24, 2015
Old tweet…@OP re yhu Hi?
Re: Davido Rants On Twitter About Whoever Trying To Bleep With His Family by Uchizzy(m): 2:48pm On Jan 24, 2015
Old tweet…@OP re yhu Hi?

nd hu d mess took diz to d FP?

#shwttr?/!
Re: Davido Rants On Twitter About Whoever Trying To Bleep With His Family by Uchizzy(m): 2:49pm On Jan 24, 2015
Old tweet…@OP re yhu Hi?

nd hu d Fuc.k took diz to d FP?

#shwttr?/!
Re: Davido Rants On Twitter About Whoever Trying To Bleep With His Family by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 24, 2015
ebamma:
All this small boys, after dem don take igbo finish, dem go come dey vex with their shadow
Speaking from experience?
Re: Davido Rants On Twitter About Whoever Trying To Bleep With His Family by simdam500(m): 6:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
That twitter naaaw....
It just to express ones feeling.... the worst of all is that... he might have gone past it now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chinese now Producing Corned Beef with Dead Bodies & Export them To Africa (Foto / Seyi Shay Meets Whoopi Goldberg (Picture) / Cooking & Trying To Be A Marriage Material Cannot Keep A Man – Princess Shyngle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.