Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Ten Types Of Invigilators You Will Meet In The University/Polytechnic - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ten Types Of Invigilators You Will Meet In The University/Polytechnic (19676 Views)

Categories Of Students That Carry Expo In The University/polytechnic / 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels / 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Types Of Invigilators You Will Meet In The University/Polytechnic by waxyung(m): 3:08pm On Dec 29, 2014
D ones dat will come 2 d exam all nd discussing loudly wit oda lecturers disturbing students
Re: Ten Types Of Invigilators You Will Meet In The University/Polytechnic by armadeo(m): 3:30pm On Dec 29, 2014
I think its more like 10 types if students in exam halls cos one lecturer can do all that in one exam hall.
Re: Ten Types Of Invigilators You Will Meet In The University/Polytechnic by ceospecial(m): 3:39pm On Dec 29, 2014
NoContract:

And to imagine you were once a student (or still is)

You no dey shame. You dey use this cheap blackberry 2go fonts comment on Nairaland.
αттєηтιση ѕєєкєʀ... ρℓєαѕє ɗση'т qυσтє мє υηтιℓ уσυ gʀσω υρ.....ρℓєαѕє!!

1 Like

Re: Ten Types Of Invigilators You Will Meet In The University/Polytechnic by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 29, 2014
The deeper life examiners
Re: Ten Types Of Invigilators You Will Meet In The University/Polytechnic by dgbemi: 4:11pm On Dec 29, 2014
one that says funny tins that makes you loose concentration briefly

1 Like

Re: Ten Types Of Invigilators You Will Meet In The University/Polytechnic by tosyne2much(m): 4:24pm On Dec 29, 2014
armadeo:
I think its more like 10 types if students in exam halls cos one lecturer can do all that in one exam hall.
lwkmd roflmao grin

If one lecturer dey do all the 10 for exam hall, na die be dat oooo grin

2 Likes

Re: Ten Types Of Invigilators You Will Meet In The University/Polytechnic by tosyne2much(m): 4:26pm On Dec 29, 2014
misshoree:
I knew this would be tosyne2much.he ll never stop creating 10types thread till jesus will come tongue
are you saying you knew i created this thread even b4 opening it ?
Re: Ten Types Of Invigilators You Will Meet In The University/Polytechnic by tosyne2much(m): 4:29pm On Dec 29, 2014
jworos:
No. 7 got me cracking up, in my school if an invigilator catches u cheating n u fill form, they're paid 10k, so they don't accept apologies at all, most especially those non academic staffs...
They also pay them 10k in my school.. The moment you are caught, they will start u treating harshly as if you stole N1, 000, 000 grin

2 Likes

Re: Ten Types Of Invigilators You Will Meet In The University/Polytechnic by tonero230(m): 4:44pm On Dec 29, 2014
The ones that will be busy drilling holes with their eyes at ladies bosom and looking at ladies that open their legs carelessly in exam hall
Re: Ten Types Of Invigilators You Will Meet In The University/Polytechnic by kayceemadu9(f): 5:14pm On Dec 29, 2014
The ones that would stand right beside you ,looking at what you are writing...They make you so uncomfortable and nervous....

1 Like

Re: Ten Types Of Invigilators You Will Meet In The University/Polytechnic by misshoree(f): 5:28pm On Dec 29, 2014
tosyne2much:
are you saying you knew i created this thread even b4 opening it ?
Yeske.
Re: Ten Types Of Invigilators You Will Meet In The University/Polytechnic by tosyne2much(m): 5:29pm On Dec 29, 2014
kayceemadu9:
The ones that would stand right beside you ,looking at what you are writing...They make you so uncomfortable and nervous....
hehehehehehe grin

Not only you jawe.. I feel very uncomfortable and nervous when an invigilator stands right beside me looking at my booklet while I'm writing grin
Re: Ten Types Of Invigilators You Will Meet In The University/Polytechnic by wizman11(m): 5:45pm On Dec 29, 2014
d 1s dat will bring food to exam hall nd start eatin
Re: Ten Types Of Invigilators You Will Meet In The University/Polytechnic by Emodeee: 6:20pm On Dec 29, 2014
wizman11:
d 1s dat will bring food to exam hall nd start eatin

this one is bad. is d exam hall a food canteen?

1 Like

Re: Ten Types Of Invigilators You Will Meet In The University/Polytechnic by patrick753: 6:32pm On Dec 29, 2014
Hmmmmmm. I my sch in uniben there is a teacher called lineaus. He always talking abt hw he got his first class
Re: Ten Types Of Invigilators You Will Meet In The University/Polytechnic by Sunshinelady(f): 6:51pm On Dec 29, 2014
Humblebloke:

I tire o....nd when u tell him u were nt aware of d copycat, he wants to knw y u choose nt to cover ur booklet....

It was so damn annoying...
. Seems it happened 2u, eyaa, lol. Its well
Re: Ten Types Of Invigilators You Will Meet In The University/Polytechnic by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 29, 2014
Scrypt:
OP, none on your list matches a certain Prof. Aisien. That guys eyes are like a hawks, he haunts the haunted, and scares the fearless, books the guilty and spares none shitless.

This guy uses psychology on his victims. He first states that all runs must be laid aside before the exams (Yes, he gives that opportunity, Lol), then taunts those who fail to drop theirs. He separates carry-over's to one section grin that way life is difficult if you didn't prepare, and makes those who carry out suspicious movements during his exams stand for over half the duration of the test. Trust me, his exams are a direct replica of his classes.

In fact this dude should have his own list. 10 characteristics of Prof. Aisien, Lol.

The only lecturer that gives yellow cards and red cards and keeps the rule like its a football match.
Fair enough his courses are cheap.

Copy:
Ferdybaba
Davide470

Chai.....Prof Aisien the referee. Lol
Re: Ten Types Of Invigilators You Will Meet In The University/Polytechnic by tolababa(m): 6:23am On Dec 30, 2014
django1:
I miss my university days especially 100 and 200 level, I wish I could just briefly have that experience once again.

Futa ETF, big L.T and small L.T.

Auditorium nko great Futarian!!!
Re: Ten Types Of Invigilators You Will Meet In The University/Polytechnic by Ikfreeze(m): 7:52am On Dec 30, 2014
The ones who read ur questions n ask whose the lecturer taking this course. as if they will make any change
Re: Ten Types Of Invigilators You Will Meet In The University/Polytechnic by mizkeleke(f): 9:54am On Dec 30, 2014
The ones that will see you are writing well and move you to sit with one olodo. grin
Re: Ten Types Of Invigilators You Will Meet In The University/Polytechnic by Phantom727(m): 10:02am On Dec 30, 2014
crazysaint:
What of the one that will kill student with mouth odour in the hall In cause of speaking the will wet your answer slip with foul smelling saliva
rotlf. . .grin
Re: Ten Types Of Invigilators You Will Meet In The University/Polytechnic by Feraz(m): 1:27pm On Dec 30, 2014
Scrypt:
OP, none on your list matches a certain Prof. Aisien. That guys eyes are like a hawks, he haunts the haunted, and scares the fearless, books the guilty and spares none shitless.

This guy uses psychology on his victims. He first states that all runs must be laid aside before the exams (Yes, he gives that opportunity, Lol), then taunts those who fail to drop theirs. He separates carry-over's to one section grin that way life is difficult if you didn't prepare, and makes those who carry out suspicious movements during his exams stand for over half the duration of the test. Trust me, his exams are a direct replica of his classes.

In fact this dude should have his own list. 10 characteristics of Prof. Aisien, Lol.

The only lecturer that gives yellow cards and red cards and keeps the rule like its a football match.
Fair enough his courses are cheap.

Copy:
Ferdybaba
Davide470
LMAO!!! He's now the dean.

I can list many in Mech. dept. but the one that has almost all traits there is one dr. Igbimnowhia
Re: Ten Types Of Invigilators You Will Meet In The University/Polytechnic by ebukaOtika(m): 8:22am On Dec 31, 2014
englishmart:
the ones who accept plates of rice, some money and bottles of malt just to free us. They end up sleeping till the exams are over.

Lolzzz ,,,, the ones wey dey for group 9 na my best ever oooooo ,.,,, JUST PUT THEM UNDER FAN with two meat pies with chilled maltina ,.,,, and they will wake up the next day for the next paper,,.,,.
Re: Ten Types Of Invigilators You Will Meet In The University/Polytechnic by ebukaOtika(m): 9:25am On Dec 31, 2014
waxyung:
D ones dat will come 2 d exam all nd discussing loudly wit oda lecturers disturbing students

To me dat na Correct Opportunity cost oooooo ,,.,,,, i opportunity comes but once.
Re: Ten Types Of Invigilators You Will Meet In The University/Polytechnic by Edigrows: 3:56pm On Jan 10, 2015
thats how one yeye invigilator disturb my life insyd FUTO hall. Dem say submit. I heard. he did not allow me shade my last answer. Neither did he allow me submit. He was just screaming at me like a choir master. Anyway. God will judge him.
Re: Ten Types Of Invigilators You Will Meet In The University/Polytechnic by Odunukwe30: 2:47pm On Jan 13, 2015
lool. missy
No matter what it is good to note the devastating effects of exam malpractice to our society
click
www.uniprojectsearch.com/?p=9

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Is Waec Office Located In Ikorodu / The Most Precious Resource You Must Learn To Use Smartly To Avoid Being Poor / What Can One Do With A Sociology Degree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.