Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Return To Embassy - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Return To Embassy (746 Views)

Medview Plane Makes Emergency Air Return To Lagos / 220,000 Nigerians Apply For U.S. Visa In 2014 – U.S. Embassy / Visa Interview Date With The American Embassy, Any Advice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Return To Embassy by sweetaroma(f): 2:25am On Dec 12, 2008
someone help me out if you know , my sweetheart had an interview in lagos, and was told visa granted come back next week to pick up . but then the next day he received a call from embassy asking him to bring in his old passport. we are puzzled y they need this, we did use the older 1 for our ceremony but we got the new e passport afterwards. Any way we will give them what they need just curious as to y and y they didnt ask at the interview. someone please shed some light on this oh and we are to come back monday per embassy and bring it.
Re: Return To Embassy by Thadude(m): 5:20am On Dec 12, 2008
They probably found it on their record and want to check with it again, especially with stamps on the passport to corrolate stories with his interview, Thats my probable guess.
Re: Return To Embassy by sweetaroma(f): 3:44pm On Dec 12, 2008
What stamps on the passport, he never travelled he only been there to apply for a visa previously.

(1) (Reply)

Xmas In The Caribbeans 2009 / Drop A Line, Plz. / Please Do Anybody Have Information On South Africa I Am Going 4 The World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.