Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

If You Are Tired Of All This Pdp And Apc News On Nairaland Please Comment. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Are Tired Of All This Pdp And Apc News On Nairaland Please Comment. (428 Views)

Nairaland Please Help Us Find Martins (photo) / Read This When You’re Tired Of Everything / Seun Can We Have Cbox On Nairaland Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Tired Of All This Pdp And Apc News On Nairaland Please Comment. by Ayima: 9:13am On Dec 29, 2014
This PDP and APC news on nairaland is making me feel bad.Everytime is APC or PDP and people will start abusing our leaders.
Re: If You Are Tired Of All This Pdp And Apc News On Nairaland Please Comment. by hannesy(f): 9:18am On Dec 29, 2014
I comment lol
Re: If You Are Tired Of All This Pdp And Apc News On Nairaland Please Comment. by SirHouloo(m): 9:21am On Dec 29, 2014
We plenty but unfortunately, nothing could be done till Feb.
Re: If You Are Tired Of All This Pdp And Apc News On Nairaland Please Comment. by 3DCYCLOPS: 9:24am On Dec 29, 2014
They should keep feeding me o...lol grin

Cause I hardly tune into NTA..AIT etc.

Na here me dey get all the latest gist as e dey hot.

GEJ till....'how do they even say it self'
Re: If You Are Tired Of All This Pdp And Apc News On Nairaland Please Comment. by Ezedon(m): 10:02am On Dec 29, 2014
GEJ till thy kingdom come

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo Vs Messi (picture / Which One Is Your Favourite / Gen. Muhammadu Buhari On School Certificate Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.