Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,249 members, 7,811,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi (32052 Views)

30 Boko Haram Sponsors Arrested - Daily Post / President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) / Abducted Chibok Girl Found In Mubi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by tonychristopher: 1:13pm On Dec 29, 2014
bonechamberlain:
www.thisdaylive.com/articles/how-30-boko-haram-insurgents-overran-1-000-troops-in-mubi/197884/

I know they will resort to Owerri brigade ..these igbo are brave I think the Igbo will need them not Nigeria in case we divide

But I learnt that a private is paid just 40k so how can he fight boko with that morale
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by ALISMILE(m): 1:17pm On Dec 29, 2014
masterpower:
OP, YOU ARE AN ENEMY OF PROGRESS OF THE NIGERIAN NATION.
U re jus a typical Nigerian who hate to face up to reality! Facing up to hash reality is wat we need most now! Jus look at wat small Cameroun is doin to BH u re hear trying to hide facts! And playing politics when pples lives re involved!

2 Likes

Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by sanerugwei: 1:24pm On Dec 29, 2014
This is the effective weapon they need to defeat BH... Tell your army...
See below:

Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by ALISMILE(m): 1:24pm On Dec 29, 2014
Sirphrank:
Not a fan of PDP, but of GEJ, but I see no APC sabotage in the message, though it might have shown so. Well what I see is muslim soldiers refusing to kill fellow muslims though they're are terrorists, maybe Mohammed forbade them to.
Ur post make no sense cos ve seen videos of BH slaughtering soldiers and police who re muslims!I think we shud stop all this online stupidity!

3 Likes

Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by Hemanwel(m): 1:26pm On Dec 29, 2014
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]The failure of the Nigerian military is the failure of the Commander-in-Chief who has lost his command of the leadership of the Nigerian Armed Forces.
Has the President and Commander-in-Chief ever visited the troops in the embattled zones?
He has spent more time hosting Nollywood stars and having private dinners than hosting the brave military commanders fighting for the peace, security and unity of Nigeria.
He does not have the experience and expertise of a competent Commander-in-Chief.
Call a spade and spade and don't be blinded by sycophancy and tribal bigotry.[/size]
And your Vice Presidential candidate is also busy attending musical concerts...
We have to really call that spade,a spade!

1 Like

Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by derecho(m): 1:26pm On Dec 29, 2014
4bobo:

very correct, and i believe that the mod that push it to FP is a kid, and didnt even read the article.
What about the vendors who sold the paper?Bros,many already know.Journalists are just being careful .This is why many will prefer GEJ inspite of all that said against Him. Believe it or not many will vote along religious lines.So brace up cos more will be revealed
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 29, 2014
Puruntu soldiers-very lazy Nigerian soldiers.The only thing they are good at is beating Nigerian bloody civilians.
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by chi4ik(m): 1:33pm On Dec 29, 2014
If not for foolishness, y will northerners choose to destroy their territory in the name of Islam & born to rule
to be Frank, GEJ is trying his best & many Nigerians knows d truth. I reside in NORTH. Jos precisely. GEJ we are behind u.

3 Likes

Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 29, 2014
nuesmann:
HABA,,DIAMOND BANK ?#100MILLION?THAT ISNT POSSIBLE,,IS IT A CASH CENTRE? NO BRANCH CAN KEEP SUCH A HUGE SUM OF MONEY IN THEIR VAULT
maybe someone at the top added his unofficial loan
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by XRAY21(m): 1:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
NafeesaAA:
A quick check on the list of Military personal facing court marshal indicate more Christians than Muslims. This Day Newspaper have join the ranks of vanguard peddling fake news.

Go and sleep no matter how nigerian soldier are badly equipped 30 men can't make 100 men run away na even if it is arrow there give the..there ran intentionally

1 Like

Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by Gliding(m): 1:36pm On Dec 29, 2014
NafeesaAA:
A quick check on the list of Military personal facing court marshal indicate more Christians than Muslims. This Day Newspaper have join the ranks of vanguard peddling fake news.
I wanted to like your post at least 10 times, but I couldn't. Nice one
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by XRAY21(m): 1:45pm On Dec 29, 2014
NafeesaAA:
96NA/ 42/6235 Cpl Jasper Braidolor
96NA/ 43/ 10277 Cpl David Musa
05NA/ 57/ 3451 LCpl Friday Onun
09NA/ 64/ 4905 LCpl Yusuf Shuaibu
09NA/ 62/ 1648 LCpl Igono Emmanuel
09NA/ 64/ 4214 Pte Andrew Ngbede
10NA/ 65/ 8344 Pte Nurudeen Ahmed
10NA/ 65/ 7084 Pte Ifeanyi Alukhagbe
13NA/ 69/ 2898 Pte Alao Samuel
13NA/ 69/ 2907 Pte Amadi Chukwudi
13NA/ 69/ 2898 Pte Allan Linus
The other seven soldiers also court-martialed but yet to
be charged are:
93NA/ 36/ 1542 Cpl David Luhbut
97NA/ 45/ 7423 Cpl Muhammed Sani
03NA/ 53/ 816 Lcpl Stephen Clement
09NA/ 62/ 1648 Inama Samuel
09NA/ 64/ 5858 Iseh Ubong
10NA/ 65/ 6912 Ichocho Jeremiah
10NA/ 65/ 7343 Sabastine Gwaba.

Who is talking about the one's that refused to go?
At list there are better than those abo.ki using sense to dash arms to boko haram in the name of running away the end is near

3 Likes

Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by XRAY21(m): 1:46pm On Dec 29, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

Why not produce the names of the men and officers posted to mubi to authenticate your claim
l

Lol leave her
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 1:48pm On Dec 29, 2014
Ko koro ti n je efo..idi vegetable lo wa
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by XRAY21(m): 1:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
pinkiecutie:
too long cant read

How dis you pass waec neco

Mmmmm
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by Sirphrank(m): 1:51pm On Dec 29, 2014
ALISMILE:
Ur post make no sense cos ve seen videos of BH slaughtering soldiers and police who re muslims!I think we shud stop all this online stupidity!

You're apparently a pathetic slowpoke, just couldn't understand my post and as a fool that you are, you quoted me with an inane reply, later y'all will be call GEJ the clueless one.
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by chocmanne(m): 1:51pm On Dec 29, 2014
mustahagreens:
Who did the counting?? undecided
I wonder o
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by XRAY21(m): 1:52pm On Dec 29, 2014
4bobo:

I wonder why the editors of thisdaynewspapers should allow this type of statement to be released to the world. Journalists are part of people that brought this country to where it is today[/b].

They kept promoting tribal and religious hatred .You will not give the so called source name= the source said, the source said bla bla bla..... This is the type of baseless statement and articles that they keep promoting and the bokoharam and their nothern sympahitizers keep using against FG. Even if ,for heaven sake the article is true, wc i doubt, why will they make this public? to claim that all northen militaries that are muslims are terorist sympatisers which are not that correct?
Besides, 75% of solders that recently died during fighing against insugents are mstly muslim? I just dont know why they keep promoting tribal and religious war online in other to cause more national confusions. Nawa o

Besides, the mods that quickly push this thing to frontpage supppose to use their brain well. why cant you read the article and digest it well before it gets to FP? why are the acting as a kid( may be he is)? you have forgotten that NL is the most famous forum site in africa, many jounalists, politicians and trollers get their main source of news from here? there by re-editing it and print it out as their own to sell propaganda news? please use your brain for once.

Thanks for that list jare... Just see what am talking about now

Wasted my time reading this mchewww
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by ibrokola(m): 1:53pm On Dec 29, 2014
Don't come and bambooze us here with lies! What is your source?

1 Like

Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
Orikinla:

The failure of the Nigerian military is the failure of the Commander-in-Chief who has lost his command of the leadership of the Nigerian Armed Forces.
Has the President and Commander-in-Chief ever visited the troops in the embattled zones?
He has spent more time hosting Nollywood stars and having private dinners than hosting the brave military commanders fighting for the peace, security and unity of Nigeria.
He does not have the experience and expertise of a competent Commander-in-Chief.
Call a spade and spade and don't be blinded by sycophancy and tribal bigotry.

I understand you bro.
The President should balance the Federal Government accounts, appear in courts to ensure justice, arrest criminals, drive the heavy duty machines sued for construction, join super eagles in camp and even play, etc.

Hope I am correct?

2 Likes

Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by bonechamberlain(m): 2:01pm On Dec 29, 2014
Silkmoth33:
We no go bone chamberlain.

Now meh ya kawo ka zuwa front page.
Hahahahahaha... please explain the non English in English
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by XRAY21(m): 2:05pm On Dec 29, 2014
Fairgodwin:
Honestly, our military and the army generally are trying. All they just need is more of our support, cooperation, and prayers.

May Almighty God keep keeping them.

God bless you for this comment

This world just came out from a friend of this country building a nation start from a positive mind

Think about running for president
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 29, 2014
Always an unnamed source. I should start my own Nigerian newspaper.

2 Likes

Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 29, 2014
4bobo:

I wonder why the editors of thisdaynewspapers should allow this type of statement to be released to the world. Journalists are part of people that brought this country to where it is today[/b].

They kept promoting tribal and religious hatred .You will not give the so called source name= the source said, the source said bla bla bla..... This is the type of baseless statement and articles that they keep promoting and the bokoharam and their nothern sympahitizers keep using against FG. Even if ,for heaven sake the article is true, wc i doubt, why will they make this public? to claim that all northen militaries that are muslims are terorist sympatisers which are not that correct?
Besides, 75% of solders that recently died during fighing against insugents are mstly muslim? I just dont know why they keep promoting tribal and religious war online in other to cause more national confusions. Nawa o

Besides, the mods that quickly push this thing to frontpage supppose to use their brain well. why cant you read the article and digest it well before it gets to FP? why are the acting as a kid( may be he is)? you have forgotten that NL is the most famous forum site in africa, many jounalists, politicians and trollers get their main source of news from here? there by re-editing it and print it out as their own to sell propaganda news? please use your brain for once.

Thanks for that list jare... Just see what am talking about now

1 Like

Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 29, 2014
doctokwus:

This day newspaper has been stoking ethnic and religious flames unashamedly in its reports. There is a deliberate and calculated attempt to insinuate that non Christians and northerners of Muslim faith are against d gej administration. While right thinking pple wud see thru this clearly partisan newspaper,it shd b noted that this approach may eventually backfire.Change is in d air and no amt of blackmail can stop d wind of change come feb14 lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 29, 2014
ifeelgood:
The only people to suffer this are the junior officers. And under Gej's watch.

You can blame Jonathan for all I care, the fact remains that there is nothing the police can do over a woman who has decided to feed her husband with rat poison!

There is no great leader without a great followership!
You may think this is about Jonathan, but the fact is this, Nigeria is jinxed.
It does not matter who rules, there must be crises.

AS much as Jonathan is not accepted by some section of the country, Buhari will eqaully be rejected by a section of the country.

Time will reveal the truth: that Nigeria is a fraud.

1 Like

Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by obaayo2: 2:12pm On Dec 29, 2014
hear says..
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by XRAY21(m): 2:13pm On Dec 29, 2014
fujirice:

Ignorance....Smh

Leave mumu he thinks there are talking of this father's saving box at home
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by Fairgodwin(m): 2:16pm On Dec 29, 2014
XRAY21:

God bless you for this comment

This world just came out from a friend of this country building a nation start from a positive mind

Think about running for president

Thank you. And may God bless you too, even as we together, positively look forward to a great 2015 and the eventual victory for our men in uniform.
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 29, 2014
Enough of dumb excuses! U can't give what u don't have! #change2015!
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by SupremeTeam: 2:34pm On Dec 29, 2014
He further disclosed that when the military high command got wind of the sabotage by its own troops, it was so incensed that it proceeded to arrest hundreds of the soldiers and their commanders of northern origin and replaced them with non-Muslim, southern troops comprising mainly Yoruba and Igbo as well as troops from minority areas who were deployed from the Owerri brigade.

Nigerian Army logo: All Victory Belongs to Allah Alone.

Nigerian Army colors: red-black-red. Official military uniform of the Caliphate guards

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo / APC Splits As Faction Attacks Buhari, Sacks Buni, Names Audu As Chairman / Bukola Saraki & Wife Celebrate Daughter, Tosin's 30th Birthday (Throwback Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.