Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Revealed: What Jonathan, Babangida Discussed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revealed: What Jonathan, Babangida Discussed (4676 Views)

What I Discussed With Minister James Ocholi Before Deadly Car Crash – Dino Melay / What Buhari And US VP Joe Biden Discussed Today at breakfast / See What Jonathan Campaign Organization Distributed At A Rally Yesterday (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revealed: What Jonathan, Babangida Discussed by tonte(m): 4:45pm On Dec 29, 2014
he was stoned in Zaria = he is hated in the north? or is there any other reason that makes you believe he is as hated as you think?

Caseless:
ibb was stoned in zaria at a wedding ceremony in zaria- it too k the presence of buhari to save his life that day. Ibb is hated in the north.

1 Like

Re: Revealed: What Jonathan, Babangida Discussed by ProfessorPeter(m): 4:56pm On Dec 29, 2014
Caseless:
madonna? Isn't she a musician?
thanks friend for correction. It is Maradona

1 Like

Re: Revealed: What Jonathan, Babangida Discussed by Caseless: 5:07pm On Dec 29, 2014
anonimi:

Okay, let us just assume that in some weird way, Madonna is married to Diego Maradona, the man with an extra hand of god grin
LWKMD!!!
e go funny oo... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Revealed: What Jonathan, Babangida Discussed by Caseless: 5:07pm On Dec 29, 2014
ProfessorPeter:
thanks friend for correction. It is Maradona
u welcome.
Re: Revealed: What Jonathan, Babangida Discussed by Caseless: 5:13pm On Dec 29, 2014
tonte:
he was stoned in Zaria = he is hated in the north? or is there any other reason that makes you believe he is as hated as you think?

an average notherner, like every other nigerian, believes that IBB is the architect of our present day problems- he practically sold this country to the west, entrench corruption and destroyed our economy...hence, their 'hatred' for him.
Re: Revealed: What Jonathan, Babangida Discussed by tonte(m): 5:16pm On Dec 29, 2014
okay now I understand...thank you...although i think the bolded is a very good reason for people from the north to hate anyone (no offence intended) for obvious reasons

Caseless:
an average notherner, like every other nigerian, believes that IBB is the architect of our present day problems- [/b]he practically sold this country to the west[b], entrench corruption and destroyed our economy...hence, their 'hatred' for him.
Re: Revealed: What Jonathan, Babangida Discussed by atlwireles: 5:22pm On Dec 29, 2014
anonimi:

This na real ogbonge SAUCE, well prepared, seasoned and served from the chambers of Ogbeni Ojuyobo resident on Bourdillon Road grin cheesy

You have to give it to APC and their propensity to lie, even, Goebbels will admire their skills, if he were alive today. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Revealed: What Jonathan, Babangida Discussed by Caseless: 5:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
tonte:
okay now I understand...thank you...although i think the bolded is a very good reason for people from the north to hate anyone (no offence intended) for obvious reasons

he brought IMF, SAP etc, these and couple of other policies helped to de-industrialize Nigeria; every company in the north died in his name. The north dont hate because we don't like the west, we hate him because of aforementioned reason.
I know you might hate him because he took Nigeria to OIC and not for the reason the notherners hate him- that's you, not us.
Re: Revealed: What Jonathan, Babangida Discussed by tonte(m): 6:05pm On Dec 29, 2014
well, personally I don't hate him...I don't hate anybody, I don't even know what the effect/gains/losses of belonging to the OIC brings as I have never felt affected by this...I just know from what I have read that he was not the best leader we have had...but then in all 54 years of our existence from all I have read...we have never had very committed leaders. so ofcourse I would like to see a change in this, I'm not sure how that change can come from a person who has had his own page written in our history in the past...a past that wasn't so glamorous, a past we really do not want to return to.

Caseless:
he brought IMF, SAP etc, these and couple of other policies helped to de-industrialize Nigeria; every company in the north died in his name. The north dont hate because we don't like the west, we hate him because of aforementioned reason.
I know you might hate him because he took Nigeria to OIC and not for the reason the notherners hate him- that's you, not us.

1 Like

Re: Revealed: What Jonathan, Babangida Discussed by Caseless: 8:44pm On Dec 29, 2014
tonte:
well, personally I don't hate him...I don't hate anybody, I don't even know what the effect/gains/losses of belonging to the OIC brings as I have never felt affected by this...I just know from what I have read that he was not the best leader we have had...but then in all 54 years of our existence from all I have read...we have never had very committed leaders. so ofcourse I would like to see a change in this, I'm not sure how that change can come from a person who has had his own page written in our history in the past...a past that wasn't so glamorous, a past we really do not want to return to.

if the words in bold is anything to go by, then, jonathan has had his fair share of registering his name in our not so glamorous history, why do we need him again, having performed below average?
Re: Revealed: What Jonathan, Babangida Discussed by najoke: 9:14pm On Dec 29, 2014
Caseless:
if the words in bold is anything to go by, then, jonathan has had his fair share of registering his name in our not so glamorous history, why do we need him again, having performed below average?
^
Gbam......you dont throw stones if you live in a glass house
Re: Revealed: What Jonathan, Babangida Discussed by Caseless: 10:43pm On Dec 29, 2014
najoke:

^
Gbam......you dont throw stones if you live in a glass house
dont mind them and their heehaws.
Re: Revealed: What Jonathan, Babangida Discussed by tonte(m): 11:30pm On Dec 29, 2014
well, when you say below average...you are talking cumulatively,and well, performance ratings are relative...personally I think he's fared badly in security, but then it's very understandable, and quite clear why we cannot have peace in the country

Caseless:

1 Like

Re: Revealed: What Jonathan, Babangida Discussed by princeandex: 1:05am On Dec 30, 2014
BUHARI CONDEMNS THE VIOLENCE within 24hrs it started: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-13126839

Buhari use BBC because a lot of people in the north use it as a source of information.
my source is more credible than yours; mine is BBC, yours is Youtube video
Please know your source, you can bee misinformed by even a mad man on youtube.
BBC has a reputation to protect, therefore, credibility is key.

I hope NIgerians will bypass religious/sectarian bigotry and VOTE FOR BUHARI
stebell:
GEJ till 2019.
Shame on APC.
Come Feb.,2015, we will be chanting Goodlucks victory song.
BUHARI CONDEMNS THE VIOLENCE within 24hrs it started: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-13126839

Buhari use BBC because a lot of people in the north use it as a source of information.

Re: Revealed: What Jonathan, Babangida Discussed by princeandex: 1:05am On Dec 30, 2014

Caseless:
Jonathan shall lose next year by God's grace. I dont know why that cunning IBB thinks a jonathan that has divided this country along ethnic and religious line would do anything to keep us united. He's the most divisive president Nigeria ever had.
Re: Revealed: What Jonathan, Babangida Discussed by Caseless: 7:37am On Dec 30, 2014
tonte:
well, when you say below average...you are talking cumulatively,and well, performance ratings are relative...personally I think he's fared badly in security, but then it's very understandable, and quite clear why we cannot have peace in the country

he should get some balls and get things done as the president- the 'buck' they say, stops on his table.
Re: Revealed: What Jonathan, Babangida Discussed by Caseless: 7:40am On Dec 30, 2014
princeandex:

I pray people do the right thing by voting GMB this time around; we're tired of gej.
Re: Revealed: What Jonathan, Babangida Discussed by Caseless: 7:43am On Dec 30, 2014
princeandex:

I'm a buharist, too. Nice post though.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kegites Club Int'l Endorse Gej / USA Gives Buhari 45 Days To Release This Political Prisoner / BREAKING: US Senator,bob Menendez, Reacts To Sowore's Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.