Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,713 members, 7,851,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:20 PM

Notification Of Training Program From Addax Petroleum! Pls Is This For Real? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Notification Of Training Program From Addax Petroleum! Pls Is This For Real? (1396 Views)

Help Me: I Just Received A Job Offer From Addax Petroleum Nigeria / Addax Retrenches Over 90% Of Its Contract Staff / Vacancies In Addax Petroleum Nigeria Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Notification Of Training Program From Addax Petroleum! Pls Is This For Real? by yuskanovic(m): 10:53am On Dec 29, 2014
DEAR (WITH MY FULL NAME)

NOTIFICATION FOR TRAINING PROGRAM

This is to remind you that we are yet to receive any of the required documents as stated in the email sent to you since 19th of October,2014, we are hereby sending you the email again to remind you of the deadline which is on the  30th of December, 2014  as failure will result to rejection of offer and cancellation of offer.

Since your application was screened and confirmed suitable for employment in our organization you are required to undergo our documentation process which is why we have requested you to send to us the below required documents on or before the deadline as stated above.

REQUIREMENTS

1.      Photocopies of Academic Certificate.
2.      HSE Competent 3 Certificates (Health Safety and Environment).
3.      2 copies of Sized Photo Passport.
4.      NEBOSH General Certificate.(National Examination Board of Occupational Safety &    Health)

All the above requirements must be submitted to our office at :

Addax Petroleum Development Company
29 Newton Avenue
Parkview ,Victoria Island, Lagos State, Nigeria
Phone: 07067025767

On confirmation and scrutinization of the above required documents Addax Petroleum Development Company will  send  you the appointment letter which will confirm your appointment with our organization.

THE PROGRAM

The Addax Petroleum Development Company training program will last for 6months.
The CP/2 program is City and Guild accredited, and on the successful completion ,candidates shall be awarded the City and Guild of London Institute Certificate, in addition to the Addax Petroleum Development Company Certificate of attendance.

TRAINEE NUMBER

Your assigned Trainee Number for the 2014 Addax Petroleum Development Company training program is RS19049.

SALARY/BENEFIT

As per the company policy, you'll be eligible to receive the following beginning on your hire date/resumption date.

Salary:  Monthly starting salary of N300,000 (Three hundred thousand Naira monthly)
Training Bonus:  N30,000 (Thirty thousand Naira monthly).
Accommodation: Addax Petroleum Development Company provides free accommodation to all trainees/employee.

Complete details will be found in the appointment letter to be sent to you on confirmation of your documents.

RESUMPTION DATE

The resumption date for the Addax Petroleum Development Company training program is on the 26th of January, 2015.

COMPANY WEBSITE

Click here to go to our website 

https://www.addaxpetroleum.com/

OFFICE ADDRESS

For any enquiries contact our hiring co-ordinator at our office below

29 Newton Avenue
Phone: 07067025767

We at  Addax Petroleum Development Company hope that you'll accept this job offer by sending us all the mentioned requirements and look forward to welcoming you aboard.

Best Regards

Hiring Co-ordinator

29 Newton Avenue
Re: Notification Of Training Program From Addax Petroleum! Pls Is This For Real? by yuskanovic(m): 11:05am On Dec 29, 2014
Its a scam! i just googled the real company's address and its quite different from the one they sent. Nigerian youths are quite desperate.

1 Like

Re: Notification Of Training Program From Addax Petroleum! Pls Is This For Real? by yuskanovic(m): 11:10am On Dec 29, 2014
I called the frustrated dude and he told me to send #5000 to obtain pin for the two prerequisite programs on safety to allow them accept me for the training program, that if not i'll be rejected. Here's the criminal's account number: OKWANDU KINGSLEY 0054573337 DIAMOND BANK. NIGERIANS BEWARE!!!

(1) (Reply)

Short Term Job For Current Serving Youth Corpers / Vacancy / Administrative Assistants At Zamburg Engineering Consult Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.