Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,567 members, 7,816,390 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Obtaining An International Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Obtaining An International Passport (1270 Views)

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / Procedure For Obtaining An Emergency Travel Certificate / Obtaining A Birth Certificate From The National Population Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obtaining An International Passport by Bravoosii: 10:57am On Dec 29, 2014
Good day everyone. Please I need information on how to go about processing my international passport in Ibadan, required documents, cost and all. I'd appreciate your feedback. Thank you.
Re: Obtaining An International Passport by tdayof(m): 11:32am On Dec 29, 2014
Bravoosii:
Good day everyone. Please I need information on how to go about processing my international passport in Ibadan, required documents, cost and all. I'd appreciate your feedback. Thank you.
visit the immigration office@agodigate beside NYSC/Ibadan north local govt! 32pages #27500 64pages #37500. Just tell the officers at the gate what you want! And it will be ready the next day
Re: Obtaining An International Passport by Bravoosii: 12:05pm On Dec 29, 2014
tdayof:
visit the immigration office@agodigate beside NYSC/Ibadan north local govt! 32pages #27500 64pages #37500. Just tell the officers at the gate what you want! And it will be ready the next day
Thank you very much for your contribution, sir. Please I'd like to know the necessary documents like affidavit, guarantor's format etc or aren't they necessary?
Re: Obtaining An International Passport by worry359(m): 12:33pm On Dec 29, 2014
Bravoosii:
Thank you very much for your contribution, sir. Please I'd like to know the necessary documents like affidavit, guarantor's format etc or aren't they necessary?

All the information is on the government site.
Why not look there instead of asking strangers?

http://www.immigration.gov.ng/index.php?id=50
Re: Obtaining An International Passport by Bravoosii: 12:38pm On Dec 29, 2014
worry359:

All the information is on the government site.
Why not look there instead of asking strangers?

http://www.immigration.gov.ng/index.php?id=50
Noted.
Re: Obtaining An International Passport by tdayof(m): 1:30pm On Dec 29, 2014
Bravoosii:
just go there with your money and probably birth cert but ion think that's necessary for age 16above"but go with an identification card---any id card should do!!!and the bolded part is of no need
Re: Obtaining An International Passport by Bravoosii: 2:07pm On Dec 29, 2014
tdayof:
just go there with your money and probably birth cert but ion think that's necessary for age 16above"but go with an identification card---any id card should do!!!and the bolded part is of no need
You have been most helpful. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Advisable To Apply For A Schengen Visa To Italy With A New Passport / Lady Who Died At Accident Scene At Cele Bustop Has Been Identified(See More Pics / a

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.