Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,355 members, 7,957,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:26 AM

If I Had A Pvc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Had A Pvc (587 Views)

I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari / My Experience With A PVC Buyer. / Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If I Had A Pvc by fanex: 11:22am On Dec 29, 2014
If I had a PVC, it would have taken lighting to strike me down on my way to cast my vote for GEJ even though I know the GEJ Government is the worst ever constituted in the history of Nigeria. This administration after 5 years is yet to get anything right. The experience has been a sequence of one major and unprecedented scandal after the other. No one or anything should be allowed to exist with this level of fitness for purpose.
The truth is that we MUST turn a blind eye to all the atrocities happening in our Country and allow our OIL wealth to rule us for another four years regardless of performance if we are to remain one united Nigeria. As it stands, the administration is so bad that even the small and big businesses have been pushed to the extreme and in dire need of a change however form it presents itself.
It should not come as a surprise to anyone that we all share directly or otherwise in our OIL fortune of our nation. I recently visited Republic of Benin and I wouldn’t wish that country on the guys that killed Jesus. The country is so poor that the life goal of the well-to-do person is to be able to afford a motorcycle (okada).
I visited my drycleaner over the weekend and I overheard his frantic gist with another customer saying he wants the OIL prices to continue to fall as he does feel he is deriving anything from our OIL money. So I felt I had to educate him quickly. His assumption was that only the top government officials are chopping the oil money which is wrong because the only reason he’s getting any business at all is as a result of OIL revenue generated by the country. Had it not been for the OIL money his services would have only been affordable by the elite therefore little or no business for him at all.
We have to recognize the goose that lays the golden egg. Feed it the best food; let it do as it pleases until it is satisfied. Do not break Nigeria #sayno2Buhari. I feel if Buhari wins, there would not be any money to be corrupt with. So that defeats his campaign slogan. Reason being… the oil producing states will break away and the already frustrated international oil companies will support the movement.
Another major issue is that corruption is not our problem in Nigeria; even with the prevailing corruption there is still enough to fix the much needed infrastructure. Buhari or APC is not the answer. We need a patriotic leader and continuity as a nation. Rome wasn't built in a day. To be perfectly honest your life as a citizen would not be any different if Buhari is elected. Something we can all count on however is violence. Sometimes one must go back to go forward; electing GEJ is certainly that backward movement. Some want this change because, they feel it help cancel their personal mistakes and start everybody afresh. #Buhariwaittill2009. GEJ take it, but recognize it is a gift and not earned.

(1) (Reply)

6 Issues That Will Shape Jonathan/buhari Campaigns / Finally Obasanjo And Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG / GEJ Behind Oct 1 2010 Blast - Henry Okah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.