Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,169 members, 7,818,545 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Stop Recycling Pains! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Stop Recycling Pains! (743 Views)

See The Doll That Makes Anyone Who Stares At It To Suffer Chest Pains, Nausea An / Why Telecommunication Companies Must Stop Recycling Phone Numbers. / What Keeps You Going, Despite Life's Struggles And Pains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Recycling Pains! by benideey(m): 11:55am On Dec 29, 2014
It's really sad to write this, some black people keep recycling pains.

A senior student in high school bullies the junior just because he went through such during his time.

A lecturer walks into the lecture hall with a straight face, then scribbles on the board, and intimidates students by saying no one will make an A in this course, A is for me, B is for the exceptionally bright student and co. He scolds every questions asked. He's doing this just because he went through such in his days.

A senior engineer claims he's too busy and won't want to shed light on puzzles by junior engineers. He feels the junior engineer should do his own research. How does he expect him to learn fast?

A boss in an office keeps posting you to come the next day for a letter he could just tell his secretary to type. He feels too lazy and thinks his signature is worth the stress he puts others through.

# The world can never be a better place if we keep recycling pains. I guess the whites realised this long ago,thus,their development.

# If you are a true believer, please desist from such acts. It will never pay you good.
#STOP_RECYCLING_PAINS #Gesit_Ben
Re: Stop Recycling Pains! by benideey(m): 4:31pm On Dec 31, 2014
Nice one
Re: Stop Recycling Pains! by Karleb(m): 4:48pm On Dec 31, 2014
Over here we call it childishness.

I've actually seen a boss that threatens his assistant just to feel good as in, he'll tell her she doesn't have a brain, he'll tell her he'll write to the National to get her outta his office. The man is literally making life difficult for this young lady just because he can. undecided Believe you me, sometimes I feel like kicking his as.s.

The thing is that most Nigerians cause other Nigerians pain just to feel good and in-charge.

But I believe causing others pains is still good in some rare cases in the senses that, there are times when you need to correct you inferiors with iron hands as in discipline, believe me when I say some Nigerians can pass their boundaries and some might even want to take over from you if care is not taking.

Finally, being in charge is not equal to causing pain but discipline might be equal to causing pain. Gerrit?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Did Seyi Shay & Wayne Rooney Do An Advert For Hollandia Yoghurt? / Get .com Domain For N1000, Domain + Hosting For N2500 *Updated / Fuel Scarcity: NUPENG Grounds Lagos With Protest (exclusive Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.