Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Please I Need Your Suggestion On This. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Please I Need Your Suggestion On This. (1301 Views)

Please Can Someone Give A Suggestion On How To Design This Logo / I Need Your Suggestion On This Business Card Design, Thanks / Suggestion Box (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Suggestion On This. by Cuzz: 12:40pm On Dec 29, 2014
Am not a graphic artist or into printing and publishing before but my love for graphics and printing is driving to choose that as a career. I want to establish a graphics/printing press and would like to know what it demands.
1.Equipments to buy as a starter.
2.Who to employ
3.Estimate of the startup as my capital is around 2mil
4.Things to avoid i.e how to avoid rumnning into loss.
Your advice is needed urgently coz am planning to establish it in 2015 first quarter.
Re: Please I Need Your Suggestion On This. by spywareczar(m): 2:05pm On Dec 29, 2014
2million naira budget?? First of all, a neatly used Kord 64 printing machine is approximately 4million naira
Re: Please I Need Your Suggestion On This. by Archmage(m): 8:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
spywareczar:
2million naira budget?? First of all, a neatly used Kord 64 printing machine is approximately 4million naira
what of the half kord machine? and do you have an idea of how much large format printers go for?
Re: Please I Need Your Suggestion On This. by egobetao: 11:39am On Jan 17, 2015
It all depends on a lot of factors e.g. digitial printing or offset printing.

For digitial printing you would need a DI machine e.g. Minolta, Sharp, OCE, Cannon imagerunner etc the prices start from 1m
For offset printing you would need Kord, Adast printing machine, 201 etc The prices start from 2m depending
you would need a cutter as well e.g. polar or adsat ..the price starting from 750k

you need to employ a creative graphic designer and do loads of marketing to get clients

you can surf the net for more information as there are loads of great forums online

(1) (Reply)

Get a professional graphics design job done In Ibadan / Photos I Took Of The Moon As It Came Closest To The Earth After 68 Years / My Portfolio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.