Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Direct Entry Admission 2015 - Education (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Direct Entry Admission 2015 (123038 Views)

Unizik 2017 - 2018 Direct Entry Admission NAU Nnamdi Azikiwe University Unizik / Unn's Direct Entry Admission List Is Out / Uniben 2011/2012 Utme/direct Entry Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by Nobody: 3:32am On Aug 17, 2015
[size=18pt]2016/2017 MARCH ADMISSION ENROLLMENT UPDATE[/size]
Disclaimer: Mzbronchure Inc, will not responsible for any loss due to inappropriate or misguided
information given by any unknown person(s)under the guise of this agency or claims to be incorporated with us.
We expressly disclaims all liability for any comment by a third party to claim ownership for
BELOW advert for admission into BENIN Universities. Reference to, or reliance on any information contained
within the advert should strictly be to [email]Mzbronchure@gmail.com[/email]

[size=14pt]Houdegbe North American University [ MARCH INTAKE UPDATE ][/size]
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
- O level Result [WAEC /NECO/NABTEB]
- Birth Certificate
- Testimonial
- Six(6) Passport Photograph
- Residential Permit
- International Passport
- Admission Processing Fee
NOTE: Tuition Fee is more affordable compared to private universities in Nigeria,paid per semester and can be paid installmentally. Tuition fee range is 190,000 in NGN

RESUMPTION DATE:
-1st semester - November
-2nd Semester - MARCH {CURRENTLY ADMITTING}
-SUMMER SESSION - August
For Tuition fee and Info : [url]beninuniversities..com[/url]

[size=16pt]For Easy Purchase Of Forms/Registration & Accommodation Processing[/size]

Mobile : +22962185894 [WhatsApp Chat], +22998070947 [FORM PURCHASE AND PROCESSING ONLY]
Home: +2348088500840 [WhatsApp Chat]
BlackBerry pin : 59207A1C {SWIFT RESPONSE}
E-mail:[email] Mzbronchure@gmail.com [/email]
Facebook : www.facebook.com/studybenin

[size=17pt]COURSES [/size]
FACULTY OF ART
→ International Relations
→ Political Science
→ Public Administration
→ Law (LLB)
SCHOOL OF LIBERAL ART/TRANSLATION
→ Mass Communication → Translation
→ Sociology
→ History
→ Psychology
FACULTY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
→ Computer Science
→ Computer Engineering Technology
→ Management Information System.
FACULTY OF BUSINESS AND MARKETING
→ Accounting,
→ Banking and Finance,
→ Business Administration
→ Economics
→ Marketing.
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by magarito: 7:11pm On Aug 17, 2015
HULKNINO:

FPI. MS II. How far your DE?

Babao...awon ti Baba B..Ezekiel... Agbolade... Adeboye... anyway, slowly but surely my De is going as planned.

3 Likes

Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 18, 2015
magarito:

Babao...awon ti Baba B..Ezekiel... Agbolade... Adeboye... anyway, slowly but surely my De is going as planned.

Gbayi! Make we talk for whatsapp, send number.
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by Nobody: 12:40am On Aug 19, 2015
HULKNINO:

If you don't mind, what certificate did you use? ND/NCE/A'Level? Also, what was your C.G.P.A status? 1 or 2-1? And not aiming at seeming offensive, but did you "employ" favours?

N.B: Researching against next year, UI.
A'level.didn't employ any favours and am just building my cgpa:-)
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by dearpiriye: 6:24am On Aug 19, 2015
Vibra:

Ive bin tryin to reach u, pls do u know the cutoff used for medical students with alevel last yr...just help me ask around pls...and could you also help me with the books they use in yr2 as medical students...wishin u success in ur exams
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by debbiebliss: 11:18am On Aug 19, 2015
Pls wen someone chooses two schools for d.e , will jamb send the persons details to the both schools
?
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by 0lushola(m): 11:42am On Aug 19, 2015
debbiebliss:
Pls wen someone chooses two schools for d.e , will jamb send the persons details to the both schools
?
YEA
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by magarito: 2:31pm On Aug 19, 2015
HULKNINO:

Gbayi! Make we talk for whatsapp, send number.

This is the pin.. 090... let get to roll

1 Like

Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 19, 2015
Vibra:

Can you please message me on whatsapp? 08108175512. Need to clarify some things. You can block me after that, if it suits you.
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 27, 2015
dearpiriye:

Ive bin tryin to reach u, pls do u know the cutoff used for medical students with alevel last yr...just help me ask around pls...and could you also help me with the books they use in yr2 as medical students...wishin u success in ur exams
15ppts...
Clinical oriented anatomy by Keith Moore
Guyton and hall textbook of physiology
Langerhan's medical embryology by sadler
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by dearpiriye: 6:04pm On Aug 27, 2015
Vibra:
15ppts...
Clinical oriented anatomy by Keith Moore
Guyton and hall textbook of physiology
Langerhan's medical embryology by sadler

Thanks a lot...pls also do u have any personal recommendations? Like the ones u use and u understand beta apart from what the school uses...tanks agai for ur timely reply...wishin u the best
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 27, 2015
dearpiriye:

Thanks a lot...pls also do u have any personal recommendations? Like the ones u use and u understand beta apart from what the school uses...tanks agai for ur timely reply...wishin u the best
I used developing human instead of sadler...tz written by Keith Moore..I ll get bk to you on histology and biochemistry

1 Like

Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by dearpiriye: 6:41pm On Aug 27, 2015
Vibra:
I used developing human instead of sadler...tz written by Keith Moore..I ll get bk to you on histology and biochemistry

Thank u
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by Abudent: 8:38pm On Aug 31, 2015
dearpiriye:

Thank u
Please do you know the cut off point for A'level students that are dentistry applicants
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by dearpiriye: 8:52pm On Aug 31, 2015
Abudent:

Please do you know the cut off point for A'level students that are dentistry applicants

Ar u applyin to ui? From 13pts and above u will be safe
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by Abudent: 5:28pm On Sep 01, 2015
dearpiriye:

Ar u applyin to ui? From 13pts and above u will be safe

Yes,I am applying to U.I and is the admission sure with 13points to dentistry
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by dearpiriye: 6:55pm On Sep 01, 2015
Abudent:

Yes,I am applying to U.I and is the admission sure with 13points to dentistry

Its good just depends on ur fellow applicants.
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by Abudent: 7:47pm On Sep 01, 2015
dearpiriye:

Thank you very much boss.I am very grateful
Its good just depends on ur fellow applicants.
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by dearpiriye: 8:03pm On Sep 01, 2015
[quote author=Abudent post=37570974][/quote]

Not a boss at all ooo...im a fellow aspirant. Ur welcom.
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by Abudent: 9:17pm On Sep 01, 2015
dearpiriye:

Not a boss at all ooo...im a fellow aspirant. Ur welcom.

Okay oh..which of the courses are you applying for
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by dearpiriye: 9:49pm On Sep 01, 2015
Abudent:

Okay oh..which of the courses are you applying for

Medicine and surgery...are u on watsapp? So dat u can join our groups. U are the first dentistry aspirant im meeting
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 02, 2015
dearpiriye:

Medicine and surgery...are u on watsapp? So dat u can join our groups. U are the first dentistry aspirant im meeting

If there's a group on WhatsApp for aspirants, please I want in. 08108175512
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by Adunbi70(m): 3:49pm On Sep 03, 2015
I wrote the last post utme and scored 80. I guess it would be among the best scores. I d applied to study Law at Akungba. But I ve just discovered I should have applied with my degree certificate for DE rather than going thru the rigors of utme.
Pls. Is it too late to apply for the direct entry to same school? Note that the DE students also wrote the same post utme for law.
Pls advise.
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by gabsyy: 12:15pm On Sep 20, 2015
Pls would I be able to get a copy of my direct entry slip at jamb office cus I mistakenly used up d copies I had and I av been trying to re-print on d jamb site for a while now buh it has been showing "error during application execution sorry for the inconviniences"
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 20, 2015
Adunbi70:
I wrote the last post utme and scored 80. I guess it would be among the best scores. I d applied to study Law at Akungba. But I ve just discovered I should have applied with my degree certificate for DE rather than going thru the rigors of utme.
Pls. Is it too late to apply for the direct entry to same school? Note that the DE students also wrote the same post utme for law.
Pls advise.

Too Late .
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 09, 2015
So no 2015 DE aspirants here wow
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 15, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
So no 2015 DE aspirants here wow

The thread might be officially closed.
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by wag008(m): 7:54pm On Oct 19, 2015
Please I just gained admission into UNIBEN through D.E, I went to jamb site to print my admission letter, it keeps telling me my pin and serial number is wrong( my scratch card is with me, so I know its not wrong) and it says some things other time. Does anybody what's wrong or what i can do. Your reply will be appreciated
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by wag008(m): 7:56pm On Oct 19, 2015
LARRYDKING:

Please I just gained admission into UNIBEN through D.E, I went to jamb site to print my admission letter, it keeps telling me my pin and serial number is wrong( my scratch card is with me, so I know its not wrong) and it says some things other time. Does anybody what's wrong or what i can do. Your reply will be appreciated
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by wag008(m): 8:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
LARRYDKING:

even though UNIBEN as given me admission. Admission status in jamb keep saying no admission offered yet. An d I heard the scratch card for printing admission letter is different from that used in registration. Am a D.E candidate. Please respond
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by Princealex1(m): 8:52pm On Oct 19, 2015
wag008:
even though UNIBEN as given me admission. Admission status in jamb keep saying no admission offered yet. An d I heard the scratch card for printing admission letter is different from that used in registration. Am a D.E candidate. Please respond
why not go to jamb office especially the one in lagos and make your complain i believe they should be able to guide you on what to do.

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (Reply)

UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing / Universities Pull Out Of ASUU Strike 2013 / Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Masters Degree Programmes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.