Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Open - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open (668 Views)

Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola / PHOTO: Nigerian Police To Pay N100m Compensation Over Death Of Lawyer Detainee / Ig Of Police's Directive On Stopping Of Road Blocks,my Personal Experience! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open by baddestdjtimmy: 2:10pm On Dec 29, 2014
lol

3 Likes

Re: Open by gede7744(f): 2:17pm On Dec 29, 2014
now what is d way out.......?

by d way Bros change that ur moniker. like u said that was d police excuse to delay u
Re: Open by latfun22(m): 2:28pm On Dec 29, 2014
Bail Is Free and Police Is Your Friend grin
Re: Open by Rhyle(m): 3:00pm On Dec 29, 2014
So informative.

1 Like

Re: Open by bablononi(m): 3:01pm On Dec 29, 2014
we don land
Re: Open by armadeo(m): 3:03pm On Dec 29, 2014
latfun22:
Bail Is Free and Police Is Your Friend grin

For which country? The day you mistake dem for friend that day your village psians Don win.
Re: Open by Mubarack44(m): 5:02pm On Dec 29, 2014
the condition of this country is becoming critical
Re: Open by Horus(m): 5:18pm On Dec 29, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgem9TfwnSA

[size=15pt]How to avoid trouble with the Nigerian Police[/size]

SEE what happens when policeman encounters Ebola patient
Re: Open by kokosheen(m): 6:03pm On Dec 29, 2014
I've had the same experience but my mother's prayers worked overtime that day as I refused to let go of my wallet and had an old phone on me. They eventually let me go as I had caused a loud rukus gaining a lot of bystanders attention.

As everything in the country is, the Police is need of mega restructuring and I know this for sure, they are looking for graduates to join their cadre.

Hopefully, in the next 15-20years, they would be better but for now, just comply and hope they don't shoot you along the way.

Darn, we need a revolution in this place.
Re: Open by latfun22(m): 11:44am On Dec 30, 2014
armadeo:

For which country? The day you mistake dem for friend that day your village psians Don win.
Lolz tongue

(1) (Reply)

NLC Threatens Strike Over Unpaid Salaries / Anenih, Fani Kayode To Be Named Campaign Directors Monday. / APC Governorship Candidate Akinwunmi Ambode Releases Manifesto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.