Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola (27129 Views)

Dino Melaye Flaunts His Car In Russia, Says My Passion Is My Personal Property / (www.tundefashola.com Vs Peterayodelefayose.com) / Fashola Lied. Tundefashola.com Not Government Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola by olokedde: 7:33pm On Aug 08, 2015
In 2014, the Lagos State Government under Governor Babatunde Fashola SAN spent the sum of N78 million for the upgrade of the website – www.tundefashola.com according to a budget report on the website of the Lagos State Public Procurement Agency.

The contract, according to the contract details, was awarded to Info Access Plus Limited.

However Babatunde Raji Fashola, the Fomer Governor of Lagos State has come out to debunk claims that the website tundefashola.com is his personal website.

“It is imperative to state here that, the website in question is not Mr. Babatunde Raji Fashola’s personal website but an official website which reports and documents his official activities as a way of socially accounting for his stewardship to the people of Lagos State. This initiative of having an official website for the Governor was to build on the earlier commitment to open access which saw Governor Fashola being the first serving governor to publish his telephone number on the pages of newspapers. As pressure mounted on that number, the website and all of its social media handles became alternative platforms for people to directly engage with their elected governor”, the press statement put out by Fashola’s media team reads.

As former Lagos State Governor, I set out to streamline easy access to myself, while in office and to document my activities for the citizens.
From 2008 and up till May 29, 2015, the www.tundefashola.com web site processed thousands of press releases/speeches, more than 6 million pictures, thousands of videos to generate world class, content-rich online information collateral for the former Governor of Lagos State, Mr. Babatunde Fashola, SAN.
The same www.tundefashola.com web site provided great opportunities for the Lagos State Government, as it collated all activities of the Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babatunde Fashola, SAN, and his government during his two terms.

According to Governor Fashola, the Lagos state government spent less than N10m on tundefashola.com and not N78M as claimed by the present Lagos state government.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/08/tundefasholacom-is-not-my-personal.html

cc: lalasticlala ishilove

7 Likes

Re: Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola by seunwen2(m): 7:35pm On Aug 08, 2015
wailing wailers in action

meanwhile

I'M Oloye

Buhari forever remain my mentor

FTC abeg show some love jerey

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola by idolda: 7:38pm On Aug 08, 2015
Haba we are not all mumu now. Why registering a domain name for govt in your own personal name? It's like buying a car and registering it in your own name and you claim it's not your personal property.

109 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola by socialmediaman: 7:39pm On Aug 08, 2015
Fashola says less than 10 million, if the government says otherwise, they should publish the official contract papers and details of the contract award so that we can judge for ourselves. Until then, I urge you guys to give Fashola the benefit of doubt, he is a respected gentleman with visible achievements as a governor

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola by adrelanine: 7:47pm On Aug 08, 2015
issokay...
Re: Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola by allanphash7(m): 7:47pm On Aug 08, 2015
Oracle has spoken

BRF my mentor and godfather

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 08, 2015
Okay
Re: Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola by jmoore(m): 7:48pm On Aug 08, 2015
According to Governor Fashola, the Lagos state government spent less than N10m on tundefashola.com and not N78M as claimed by the present Lagos state government.

Who is lying, Fashola or Ambode?

41 Likes

Re: Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 08, 2015
#yawns
Re: Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola by Swaggzkid: 7:48pm On Aug 08, 2015
Rubbish**

Nairaland is far beta than that web-site and Moore informative.

And wasn't even built with up to that alarming amount .

If buhari no probe that nigga ehn... Amadiora go fire am!

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola by ednut1(m): 7:48pm On Aug 08, 2015
hmmm
Re: Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola by MahatmaGhandi: 7:49pm On Aug 08, 2015
Did it cost the amount that they are telling us?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola by ecomerceguru: 7:50pm On Aug 08, 2015
Lobish shocked angry

1 Like

Re: Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 08, 2015
olokedde:

In 2014, the Lagos State Government under Governor Babatunde Fashola SAN spent the sum of N78 million for the upgrade of the website – www.tundefashola.com according to a budget report on the website of the Lagos State Public Procurementl Agency.

The contract, according to the contract details, was awarded to Info Access Plus Limited.

However Babatunde Raji Fashola, the Fomer Governor of Lagos State has come out to debunk claims that the website tundefashola.com is his personal website.

“It is imperative to state here that, the website in question is not Mr. Babatunde Raji Fashola’s personal website but an official website which reports and documents his official activities as a way of socially accounting for his stewardship to the people of Lagos State. This initiative of having an official website for the Governor was to build on the earlier commitment to open access which saw Governor Fashola being the first serving governor to publish his telephone number on the pages of newspapers. As pressure mounted on that number, the website and all of its social media handles became alternative platforms for people to directly engage with their elected governor”, the press statement put out by Fashola’s media team reads.

As former Lagos State Governor, I set out to streamline easy access to myself, while in office and to document my activities for the citizens.
From 2008 and up till May 29, 2015, the www.tundefashola.com web site processed thousands of press releases/speeches, more than 6 million pictures, thousands of videos to generate world class, content-rich online information collateral for the former Governor of Lagos State, Mr. Babatunde Fashola, SAN.
The same www.tundefashola.com web site provided great opportunities for the Lagos State Government, as it collated all activities of the Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babatunde Fashola, SAN, and his government during his two terms.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/08/tundefasholacom-is-not-my-personal.html

cc: lalasticlala ishilove

BRF, you can't deny the said website! Why wasnt it something like www.lagosgovernor.com?

30 Likes

Re: Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 08, 2015
ALLAHU AKBAR angry

2 Likes

Re: Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola by Demex40(m): 7:50pm On Aug 08, 2015
Nd the site iz registered wit ur name, really stupid i guess!

17 Likes

Re: Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola by vickie1900(f): 7:50pm On Aug 08, 2015
U don try
Re: Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola by Firefire(m): 7:50pm On Aug 08, 2015
Fashola is a senior scammer, why are you funding a private website like http://www.tundefashola.com/contact/index.html with your full names?

What happened to the official Lagos State website http://www.lagosstate.gov.ng/ ?

Babatunde Raaji Fashola, we are fully aware of how you inflated all the projects/contracts prices while you are the governor of Lagos state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mc1nseYRRHA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0xVY4ktQrk

We therefore ask you to come and give your stewardship account.

If corruption MUST STOP in Nigeria, we must bring back all the looted fund from all past and present government officials irrespective of their political party.

Fellow Nigerians,

Can you now see why ACN turned APC states beginning from Lagos refused to domesticate the Freedom of Information Bill? But they are very fast in pointing fingers to other fellow criminals forgetting they are the father of all looters.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola by agabaI23(m): 7:51pm On Aug 08, 2015
Fashiola I like but he should try another version of this lie. It might work. This one ain't working grin

And updating a website for 78 M, how much was used to build it?

Where are them techy guys? Misstechy, orijin101

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola by sleemfesh: 7:51pm On Aug 08, 2015
Maka ndi a na-aghogbu.

For the gullible.

10 Likes

Re: Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 08, 2015
Thief, they are all fearing Buhari and EFCC.

This is the website of my governor http://gov.ca.gov

He should have done gov.lagos.ng or LagosGov.Nigeria.Org but like we do in Nigeria everyone wants to be recognized for civic duty even though they are mere public servants.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola by mikidoo1(m): 7:53pm On Aug 08, 2015
I hope Tinubu is not using Ambode to smear BRF! We are behind BRF whether tifnubu likes it or not!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola by MizMyColi(f): 7:53pm On Aug 08, 2015
LMAO

Bush Meat Don Catch Hunter.

This story shall be titled...Ambode's Vendetta Pt 1.

More revelations to come.
Don't Touch That Dialkiss

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola by ennysuccess(m): 7:53pm On Aug 08, 2015
Shakiti bobo
Re: Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola by oghenetega100(f): 7:54pm On Aug 08, 2015
Fash baba you are my guy but, something's fishy about this story.

5 Likes

Re: Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola by Applaner: 7:54pm On Aug 08, 2015
hmmmmmm
Re: Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola by tobtap: 7:54pm On Aug 08, 2015
kk
Re: Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola by otunbashonny(m): 7:54pm On Aug 08, 2015
I hear you fash. Try again later no appointment. tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola by gen2briz(m): 7:54pm On Aug 08, 2015
I thought as much...... No mind them fash
Re: Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola by nsaid(m): 7:54pm On Aug 08, 2015
APC deceiving nigerian since 1960.Hw can he claimed he built govt website using his name? Who wear pampes 4 here?

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Defeat Of President Buhari’s Idealism - Femi Aribisala / Sanwo-Olu: We Will Demolish Lekki Houses Built Without Government Building Plan / Photo Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano. More And More Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.