Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,102 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

#ilostmycertificate Now Trending On Social Media - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #ilostmycertificate Now Trending On Social Media (594 Views)

#ifeanyiubahn200perusd Is Now Trending, After He Promised To Restore Naira Back / #bringbackoursoldiers Now Trending On Twitter (screenshots) / #BuhariOptics Is A Topic Now Trending On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#ilostmycertificate Now Trending On Social Media by sanyablaze(m): 3:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
Ever since the Vice president came out to ascertain that he has lost Both his Bsc and MSc certificates to fire, the phrase has caught the eye of the youth and social media users hence the trend #ILostMyCertificate

You get jokes like

#ILostMyCertificate I think Jonathan took it

#ILostMyCertificate Am sure Bingo ate it

#ILostMyCertificate Its probably with Boko Haram
Re: #ilostmycertificate Now Trending On Social Media by Gmajor(m): 4:33pm On Dec 29, 2014
not funny

1 Like

Re: #ilostmycertificate Now Trending On Social Media by sanyablaze(m): 4:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
Gmajor:
not funny
let's see urs instaed and see how funny u are
Re: #ilostmycertificate Now Trending On Social Media by dplordx(m): 4:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
SAMBA like GEJ is nothing but PURE and Undiluted Fraud. Its a shame we have qualified souls, and got these cheats, half baked, super-semi-illiterates, men who can't even clearly address an educated gathering leading us. Coming from the OLODO president, to his disgrace of a wife, and this mute, failure of a VIP. And some disturbed soul and shameless cretin will tell me to vote for GEJ. Haba! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: #ilostmycertificate Now Trending On Social Media by dplordx(m): 4:59pm On Dec 29, 2014
sanyablaze:
let's see urs instaed and see how funny u are

See, this goat-head mor0n! His the poster my vice president? Stop smearing everything with prejudice. We as voters demand to see GEJ's original thesis, and also demand to the see the certificate of his running mate.
Re: #ilostmycertificate Now Trending On Social Media by Onmason(m): 7:24pm On Dec 30, 2014
Everyday d drama gets more interesting. My fear, as I have always expressed, is dat our professional comedians stand d risk of loosing their business with the way these boys are going! Plz Understand with Sambo, for these reasons-1. There were no scanning machines when he had his certificates 2. There was not enough space in his father's poor house so he kept both his statements of result and certificates in the same place 3. There were no photocopiers during his era, so he doesn't even have photocopies 4.The internet service in Kaduna state is zero, so the boy could not scan and upload his credentials like I have done mine for security reasons in the 21st century, awon alakori?

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Likely To Win February 2015 General Election Between Buhari And Goodluck / Obasanjo Meets Women Leaders, Blasts Jonathan / 5 Conspiracy Theories That Actually Turned Out To Be True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.