Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Check Out Olamide's Picture With Professor Yemi Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out Olamide's Picture With Professor Yemi Osinbajo (34962 Views)

Message From Professor Yemi Osinbajo / Usa Live Town Hall Meeting With Professor Yemi Osinbajo. Live Live Live.. / Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out Olamide's Picture With Professor Yemi Osinbajo by Maczeelly(m): 9:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
Gud2Hear
Re: Check Out Olamide's Picture With Professor Yemi Osinbajo by themejiwalker(m): 9:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
nice
Re: Check Out Olamide's Picture With Professor Yemi Osinbajo by Chanchit: 9:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
Booked
Re: Check Out Olamide's Picture With Professor Yemi Osinbajo by bashorunbazok: 9:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
Ok
Re: Check Out Olamide's Picture With Professor Yemi Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
tit:
another yahoo yahoo pastor.
osibanjo smoke weed with olamide for backyard!
ur brain don enter voicemail

1 Like

Re: Check Out Olamide's Picture With Professor Yemi Osinbajo by hemartins(m): 9:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
I love this man.
Re: Check Out Olamide's Picture With Professor Yemi Osinbajo by Oyinprince(m): 9:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
I don't understand what exactly Olamide has offered the nation except releasing vulgar sons that corrupts d mind.

But except he's talking about his part in making the music industry big

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Olamide's Picture With Professor Yemi Osinbajo by Ikengawo: 9:51pm On Dec 29, 2014
LOL Olamide na my guy but when GEJ did this all of these 'progressives' were ready to kill him

Now that this bus depot pastor is doing it, it's 'mass appeal with the youth'. Hypocrites

7 Likes

Re: Check Out Olamide's Picture With Professor Yemi Osinbajo by UniqueGem(m): 9:51pm On Dec 29, 2014
This old man was never a pastor. He's falling Redeem hand big time. E.A Adeboye should call him to order or publicly denounce him. Damn!!! Doing the same thing they preach against.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Olamide's Picture With Professor Yemi Osinbajo by Wendyslim(f): 9:51pm On Dec 29, 2014
Ok
Re: Check Out Olamide's Picture With Professor Yemi Osinbajo by watered(m): 9:52pm On Dec 29, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:
Who need a playful and jonsing v.p?

Does he think that nigeria situation is a joke?

We need good men like sambo

infact gej till 2019... No long thing
You are my twin.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Olamide's Picture With Professor Yemi Osinbajo by Rhozabeth(m): 9:52pm On Dec 29, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:

yes na... He is a very good man... He takes pictures with great thinkers and not with people that would be singing "i want to do sina today, story for the gods", how will these song change the standard of living and the price of garri in nigeria?

You are obviously an slowpoke!!!
Re: Check Out Olamide's Picture With Professor Yemi Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 29, 2014
Sylvarresta:
I like this APC, de get strategies, street is where the vote comes from
guy i wunt lie.....dier strategy is very very below low......dey should do tinx dat are xpected to be don 100000bc......so pple cann vote dem in.....
gmbwewant
Re: Check Out Olamide's Picture With Professor Yemi Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:

yes na... He is a very good man... He takes pictures with great thinkers and not with people that would be singing "i want to do sina today, story for the gods", how will these song change the standard of living and the price of garri in nigeria?
ur name fit u no be small
Re: Check Out Olamide's Picture With Professor Yemi Osinbajo by freshness2020: 9:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
ToyozzieTohBad:
STORY FOR OSINBAJO
big time story, just check what he is saying here......i dont just get it.. what will he be telling the youth of his church..just check this out

Re: Check Out Olamide's Picture With Professor Yemi Osinbajo by salau01(m): 9:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
For more on Olamide's recent activities visit www.latestforya..com peoples most visited site.
Follow on twitter @salau01
Re: Check Out Olamide's Picture With Professor Yemi Osinbajo by codesport(m): 9:55pm On Dec 29, 2014
Gud move my VP..........we are expecting u in Ondo state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out Olamide's Picture With Professor Yemi Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 29, 2014
Vote for change

1 Like

Re: Check Out Olamide's Picture With Professor Yemi Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 29, 2014
A leaders sin is said to be a leading sin..
We need leaders who are pillars and not caterpillars like GEJ and his cohorts who think they are high and mighty..
Osibanjo is fulfilling the scripture that command us to condescend to men of low Estate..
Its time for change.. Change is here, change has come and the change is now..
Let's vote out GEJ /Mama peace out of Aso rock...
GMB/Osibanjo will win 2015 elections but..... ......... ..
You know the rest..

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Olamide's Picture With Professor Yemi Osinbajo by Marvin67: 9:57pm On Dec 29, 2014
Pastor! Pastor! Pastor! Your number one assignment is to win souls and not votes. Did you attend the last let's go a fishing program, or were you busy "hanging out " with circular musicians? Did you preach the gospel to Olamide or did you tell him about votes?

I'm a member of RCCG, and I must confess that pastor Osibanjo hasn't made me proud. God help us.

When pastors now sit in the front row of circular concerts where girls come on stage to dance half naked. How would they preach to new converts in church?

6 Likes

Re: Check Out Olamide's Picture With Professor Yemi Osinbajo by Slimmos(m): 9:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
i want to do sina today... baddoo ft pastor osinbajo in a track titled sai buhari.. watch out

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Olamide's Picture With Professor Yemi Osinbajo by WWWoOKLOADEDoTK: 9:59pm On Dec 29, 2014
Re: Check Out Olamide's Picture With Professor Yemi Osinbajo by davidflo(m): 10:00pm On Dec 29, 2014
I am not supporting any party here...but you are foolish if u are a Nigerian and you are not impressed that Politicians are talking to people without spraying money. If you are used to campaign without actually talking to the politician...some of us are not. I am impressed that Osinbajo is going through routes that he normally wouldn't ply just to pass his message. We hope our politicians emulate this.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out Olamide's Picture With Professor Yemi Osinbajo by appini: 10:01pm On Dec 29, 2014
There is a difference between imitating a good man and counterfeiting

-Benjamin Franklin
Re: Check Out Olamide's Picture With Professor Yemi Osinbajo by Larow(m): 10:01pm On Dec 29, 2014
JudismphD:
What strategy? The prof should know better that most youths can't swallow such display. We need issue based politics! What and what can APC offer?
gej and d banj na enemy naa! koloist
Re: Check Out Olamide's Picture With Professor Yemi Osinbajo by skyface00(m): 10:02pm On Dec 29, 2014
am not a Politician but among d masses who yearn for change
WE NIGERIANS MUST VOTE RIGHTLY IN 2015
If SOMEONE is
J= Just
O= On
N= Negative
A= Assignments
T= To
H= Harm
A=All
N= Nigerians

THEN we must also find someone who will
B= Bring
U= Us
H= Hope
A= And
R= Remove
I= Incompetence
CHANGE IN 2015...

9 Likes

Re: Check Out Olamide's Picture With Professor Yemi Osinbajo by stigman(m): 10:03pm On Dec 29, 2014
I don't see anything good in all this politicians, is Olamide life worth learning from?, can Osinbanjo allow his children to hang out with Badoo? Mr pastor what is it that you like about Olamide? You like Badoo now because of power, to me you are just follow my mouth but not my life style
Re: Check Out Olamide's Picture With Professor Yemi Osinbajo by calaway: 10:05pm On Dec 29, 2014
somebody said "it is sad to see a child of GOD equally yoked with evil doers" RCCG sorry!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePJSywwVWZM

Re: Check Out Olamide's Picture With Professor Yemi Osinbajo by seunwen2(m): 10:06pm On Dec 29, 2014
[size=32pt]osibanjo go soon learn how to shak beer tho team GMB till 2019 cool shocked[/size]
Re: Check Out Olamide's Picture With Professor Yemi Osinbajo by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 29, 2014
Please don't do these

Re: Check Out Olamide's Picture With Professor Yemi Osinbajo by Vykiano(m): 10:09pm On Dec 29, 2014
Wen d thread for modernized train made ftp, all dis apc supporters of APC wia no wia to b found, naw dia pastor vp wants endorsement from olamide, can u imagine..# Apc, God endorsed GEJ not olamide, iyanya n co bloviate singers...

Transformation till 2019...
Re: Check Out Olamide's Picture With Professor Yemi Osinbajo by XRAY21(m): 10:10pm On Dec 29, 2014
Even the bible says not. All that call me lord lord shall enter the kingdom of God
Before you start hating. Just saying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo Observes The Ugandan Presidential Election / Those Who Believe That President Buhari Is Jubril From Sudan, Aren't Foolish / President Buhari Lands In Bayelsa, Received By Seriake Dickson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.