Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

You Can Design Your Website Yourself, It's So Easy You'll Scream "ignorant Me!" - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / You Can Design Your Website Yourself, It's So Easy You'll Scream "ignorant Me!" (865 Views)

Simple Online Fast Earning Business.....so Easy!! / Naijarechargebiz Explained & Made So Easy To Start Making Money Wt within 48hrs / Setting Up A Cyber Cafe Is So Easy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Design Your Website Yourself, It's So Easy You'll Scream "ignorant Me!" by kg(f): 7:43pm On Aug 14, 2006
I've always been an advocate of design your site yourself, it's possible and not difficult afterall.
Besides you don't need to know how to write codes in order to design your site, with a little guide and support you'll be amazed at what you can do.
However knowing how to write the codes will forever give you an advantage and a better understanding. I learnt how to write codes first before learning to use the WYSIWYG, drag and drop types,

Like I said it's so easy, do you realise that you can even design a simple site you can host with ordinary microsoft word?!

If you have a PC you can simply install dreamweaver on it and start to teach yourself webdesigning

You can also learn how to design your own website hear http://www.nvu.com

A little determination from you will help you design your own site or make you someone who design sites for others, you don't need to pay N30,000+- (webdesigning fee) to someone to help you do it, you can do it yourself!

However, if you are interested in discovering further web designing tips and secret of how to design traffic generating and money making websites feel free to send an email to net365net@yahoo.com or call 08033792673 I'll be glad to help.

(1) (Reply)

Wealth Power / Customise Your Gift For Your Clients / Great Opportuinity Is Here!pls Don't Miss It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.