Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,413 members, 7,864,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:53 AM

Thread For Pictures From Nairalanders Christmases - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thread For Pictures From Nairalanders Christmases (23861 Views)

Pictures From The Plane Crash In Lagos / Pictures From Dana Air Inaugural Flight / Advise From Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Pictures From Nairalanders Christmases by Zonacom(m): 11:42am On Dec 30, 2014
MOBJECTIVE:

My governor is Ajimobi of Oyo state, my famz say I should cut him some slack, but to me he hasn't performed in anyway lolz. The governors responsible for whatever seemed to impress you are Obiano and Chime, and maybe peter obi but many people refuse to give him credit.
And i even thought you are an Anambrarian. This country needs more detribalized fellas like you
Re: Thread For Pictures From Nairalanders Christmases by akpanakwaibom: 1:10pm On Dec 30, 2014
cardinal john Onayeikan catholic Arch Bishop of Abuja,deputy prime minister of st kitts and Narvis and our Governor at this year christmas carol @the Nest of Hampions Uyo Akwa ibom

Re: Thread For Pictures From Nairalanders Christmases by akpanakwaibom: 1:11pm On Dec 30, 2014
thanking God for a great year 2014

Re: Thread For Pictures From Nairalanders Christmases by akpanakwaibom: 1:12pm On Dec 30, 2014
outside broadcast van ready to beam the event live to the rest of the world

Re: Thread For Pictures From Nairalanders Christmases by akpanakwaibom: 1:14pm On Dec 30, 2014
American human right activist Reverend jesse jackson at the event

1 Like

Re: Thread For Pictures From Nairalanders Christmases by akpanakwaibom: 1:15pm On Dec 30, 2014
ibom plaza uyo @night

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Pictures From Nairalanders Christmases by akpanakwaibom: 1:17pm On Dec 30, 2014
getting the venue ready for this massive event

1 Like

Re: Thread For Pictures From Nairalanders Christmases by akpanakwaibom: 1:18pm On Dec 30, 2014
the mouth watering stage that was used .Akwa ibom state rocks

1 Like

Re: Thread For Pictures From Nairalanders Christmases by akpanakwaibom: 1:20pm On Dec 30, 2014
Panam Percy paul performing at the 2014 christmas carol @the nest of champions Uyo

Re: Thread For Pictures From Nairalanders Christmases by akpanakwaibom: 1:21pm On Dec 30, 2014
a giant christmas decoration at the middle of the city of uyo

1 Like

Re: Thread For Pictures From Nairalanders Christmases by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 30, 2014
smiley

Re: Thread For Pictures From Nairalanders Christmases by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 30, 2014
dlox147:
Its was food all the way..ENJOY!!!!

Nice. This is definitely offshore.

The lifeboat, The Mess,

Which facility is this please?
Re: Thread For Pictures From Nairalanders Christmases by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 30, 2014
urchmarley:
Did mine at work undecided

Which Facility/Field?
Re: Thread For Pictures From Nairalanders Christmases by Revolva(m): 11:18pm On Dec 30, 2014
uduokirika1:

Pictures speak louder than words

Oya over to u!!!

come to Lagos n see the decorations na u go tire.....Lagos is Nigeria
Re: Thread For Pictures From Nairalanders Christmases by 19naia(m): 12:44am On Dec 31, 2014
Atigba:

That woman is she ur wife?
I beg o, I no get white skin or the luxury of being as fat as either of the two... Best wishes to them, holiday greetings... That girl is Naughty and Santa went to her house anyway...?
Re: Thread For Pictures From Nairalanders Christmases by Atigba: 7:25am On Dec 31, 2014
19naia:

I beg o, I no get white skin or the luxury of being as fat as either of the two... Best wishes to them, holiday greetings... That girl is Naughty and Santa went to her house anyway...?
grin
Re: Thread For Pictures From Nairalanders Christmases by uduokirika1(m): 9:12am On Dec 31, 2014
Revolva:

come to Lagos n see the decorations na u go tire.....Lagos is Nigeria

No be person like you post this one wey we dey see, post yours na to add to the celebration galore

we need pictures ooooh whether Lagos,Abuja, Kano or even Sambisa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Thread For Pictures From Nairalanders Christmases by Nobody: 2:04am On Jan 01, 2015
Rawani:

Nothing really impressive, I was surprised to see new roads in the countryside from your photo, because good roads isn't something the SE is known for as a consequence of the erosion-prone terrain.

Fair enough

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ABSU Graduate Crushed To Death After Falling Off From A Bike. Graphic Photos / Nigeria Issues New Travel Protocol For China, US, Europe-bound Passengers / Peace Mass Transit Crushes Man Dead In Enugu Today(Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.