Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,281 members, 7,826,083 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri (18771 Views)

Doyin Okupe: No Politician Alive Can Stand Buhari’s Popularity / APC's Social Media Fails To Improved Buhari's Popularity - Thisday Report / GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by Clerverly: 8:46pm On Dec 29, 2014
The Special Assistant to President Goodluck Jonathan on New Media, Reno Omokri has faulted the popularity of former dictator and presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari on the social media.

He argued that the popularity of Buhari on social media was bought through sponsored posts, stressing that it is a cheap way of getting followership. He also shared a post on his twitter handle to corroborate his argument.

RenoBuhari RenoBuharii“It shows the level of hypocrisy and deceit. Anybody can grow followership with adverts but a true proof of popularity on social media should be organic. The almost two million followers of President Goodluck Jonathan are organic, a show of the love of Nigerians for him and his administration,” he said.

Omokri noted that it is wrong to compare the popularity of President Jonathan on social media with that of Buhari. “There is no basis to compare the two because they are miles apart. President Jonathan enjoys the support of Nigerians as evident by the millions of Nigerians that follow his official Facebook account, Goodluck Jonathan. The number of likes, comments and shares of his posts is commendable. I am not sure that Buhari has up to 60,000 likes on Facebook with the money spent so far by his camp to boost his popularity on social media.”

President Jonathan is verified on Facebook where he has a following of 1,740,124 while Buhari is not verified and has 51,536 followers on Facebook.
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/reno-omokri-faults-buharis-popularity-social-media/#sthash.467dbf2g.dpuf

1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by Clerverly: 8:47pm On Dec 29, 2014
Please Tomakint, SupremeTeam, Anonimi, Sincere9igerian, nigerianvenom, Please help me and step up your game, This man from Otuoke is threatening to send me back to the Labour Market!

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by omenka(m): 8:51pm On Dec 29, 2014
See the face. Like a fat kid who's been denied his cheese! Lmao.

Reno should go figure what it means when the media are always reporting "the General enjoys a cult-like followership". Honestly, I don't wanna believe there is any Buhari's supporter out there who's opinion about the General is "paid for".

God bless the General.

200 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by babyfun(f): 8:53pm On Dec 29, 2014

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by Big4wig(m): 8:53pm On Dec 29, 2014
B4 nko angry angry angry abeg make una tap joke

One day, a rabbit was running around the forest happily when he saw a giraffe smoking marijuana
"Hey" he said to the giraffe "why do you do this to yourself my friend?, just run around the forest with me, and you'll feel happier"
The giraffe thought about this, left the smoke and started running with the rabbit.
After a while, they came across an elephant taking heroin
"hey" said the rabbit to the elephant "why do you destroy yourself with drugs?, just run around the forest with me and you'll definitely be happier"
The elephant thought about this and left his drugs and started running around the forest with the rabbit.
After a while, they saw Mr Lion taking coke, a powerful drug
"Hey" the rabbit said to the lion "why do you punish yourself so?, just run around the forest with me and you'll feel happier"
Then the lion left his drugs and started giving the rabbit the beating of his life.
"Hey" said the elephant to Mr Lion "This guy is only trying to help us from taking drugs, why are you beating him up?"
Then the lion said "Dont mind this , thats how he makes me run around the forest with him whenever he's high"

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by ojaydedon(m): 8:53pm On Dec 29, 2014
we knw...

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by Pedagogue: 8:53pm On Dec 29, 2014
Reno is, with respect, insanely funny!

Hear him: " “There is no basis to compare the two because they are miles apart. President Jonathan enjoys the support of Nigerians as evident by the millions of Nigerians that follow his official Facebook account..."

So Buhari&Osinbajo do not enjoy the support of Nigerians?

Mr. Reno, Nigerians are waiting for Feb. 14, 2015 to expose the lies you've been feeding GEJ about his popularity.

Reno, in his capacity as the SSA on New Media (which includes Facebook,twitter,Nairaland etc) must have been summoned by GEJ/PDP to explain the unprecedented support Buhari & Osinbajo have been receiving since the beginning of their campaign. Instead of telling the President the HARD TRUTH about Buhari/Osinbajo's popularity, he deceitfully told the President "No sir...na money dem take buy all the likes/comments/tweets on Facebook..."

Mr. Reno Omokri, rather than telling GEJ and his wife the truth about their dwindling popularity which would in turn prepare their minds that they will lose the election, you are there deceiving them! Diaris God o grin

129 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by redcliff: 8:53pm On Dec 29, 2014
I was not bought and i support buhari

217 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by rattlesnake(m): 8:53pm On Dec 29, 2014
reno is a clown

cant be taken seriously

21 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by siraj1402(m): 8:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
When will these people keep shut and be preparing for safety return of their master back to otuoke in 2015?

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by martincbarton: 8:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
Mr Reno can't believe it. grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by rozayx5(m): 8:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
smiley
the cattle rearer will re unite with his 150 cattle next year, so reno should just chill
i hope Osinbajo continues takes his campaign to GEJ trains, that would be a massive outreach grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by twaintoy(f): 8:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
Reno, ya days are numbered oo. U berra thread gently.

Sai Buhari
Hala Buhari

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
It's hilarious. Jonathan has been pushing his foul smelling fresh air through trolls like sincere9jerian down our noses for like forever, yet buhari that started not up to 6 months now to campaign is more popular than -GEJ in social media. This is magical. The kind of magical fixing that Nigeria needs at this point in time.

Somebody help me scream SAI BUHARI!
it shall be, well with you.

108 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by Trendy247: 8:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
YEAH THAT'S TRUE... The contract was given to Cramjonez

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by oziegbe2015: 8:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
12m votes last election nko

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by koboko69: 8:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
This is the hieght of stupidity. I support GMB, and i was.not bought. PDP is rather the one employing social media pyscho warriors. Thats y their posts are always unintelligent and foolishly constructed.

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by Gmajor(m): 8:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
its obvious. With lots of e-warriors prowling nairaland
Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by eleko1: 8:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
Iranu gba.Omo kirikiri,dey deceive Ur Otuoke man,the reality will dawn on U soon.Sai BUHARI wink wink cool

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by zizytd(m): 8:55pm On Dec 29, 2014
Nobody buy me, pdp and rubbish

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by humnsikan: 8:55pm On Dec 29, 2014
For me and most Nigerians, Goodluck must complete the good work he is doing in Nigeria. He has gone too far into the journey to be deterred. If I might be allowed to quote a friend: "If GEJ has failed, as many people have falsely claimed, he must repeat the class and take the course again. He will learn from his past mistakes." My advice to APC is that they shouldn't be too optimistic. Infact, they should be doubting their capability and not live in gross delusion. Their optimism is dangerous in the sense that the impending deflation of such over-bloated optimism, after GEJ's much expected victory, will be too devastating to stomach and will definitely lead to post election violence. Therefore, APC should be realistic in their expectations.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by jingh(f): 8:55pm On Dec 29, 2014
when will Jonathan puppet start reasoning like adult that they are,

Been a favourite can't be bought, d only way Nigeria will like GOODLUCK back like in 2011 is if he can erase all his shortcoming from our memory.

Like my dad do say
if truly Nigeria need to be resurrected, Buhari is d ressurector.

in one word

Vote general Muhammed buhari for President of nigeria

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by femi1410(m): 8:55pm On Dec 29, 2014
Looking For all possible means To destroy this man
Abeggi, Buhari For President

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by Kenneth205(m): 8:55pm On Dec 29, 2014
Nobody Buy me.........

But y una dey Spoil dz Guy name na

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by sccofield(m): 8:56pm On Dec 29, 2014
hmmmm
Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by Beehshorp(m): 8:56pm On Dec 29, 2014
Gej has silent supporters that's why am confident that he would win

Gej till, 2019

12 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by Misogynist2014(m): 8:56pm On Dec 29, 2014
It is the end that justifies the means. All I know is that the clown of otuokpe is going out.....

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by carterguccy(m): 8:56pm On Dec 29, 2014
I don't care Reno or what the Bleep your stupid name is... All I know is that by 2015 your Oga @ d top Mr Jonah will be in Otueke while you will be in jail for corruption and bad mouth!!! All we want is CHANGE, We've given you and your Oga more than 6years to develop this damn country but all your can do is give amnesty to criminals and his wife bombarding us with stupid grammar.. Nah by force We no do again.. CHANGE IS ALL WE ARE YEARNING FOR.. God bless NIgeria ..GMB comes 2015

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:56pm On Dec 29, 2014
Rubish, I'm his follower on twitter.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:56pm On Dec 29, 2014
omenka:
See the face. Like a fat kid who's been denied his cheese! Lmao.

Reno should go figure what it means when the media are always reporting "the General enjoys a cult-like followership".

....among the almajiris.
Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by Anikulhapo(m): 8:56pm On Dec 29, 2014
Wendell Simlin (Aka Imamsodiq123) Popularly Known As Reno Omokri Vomiting Rubbish Since Judas Betrayed Our Lord Jesus!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by j4sure(m): 8:56pm On Dec 29, 2014
GMB VS GEJ TILL 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

WAEC RESULTS 2016 State-by-state League Table / ‘GenCos Sell Cheap Power To Neighbouring Countries’ / Kaduna Decide: Official Declared Results By INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.