Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,102 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Cameroonian Soldiers Chase Nigerians Out Of Bakassi (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cameroonian Soldiers Chase Nigerians Out Of Bakassi (Photo) (35171 Views)

Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US / Three Dead As Soldiers Chase Ballot Box Snatchers In Imo / South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Chase Nigerians Out Of Bakassi (Photo) by englishmart(m): 9:32pm On Dec 29, 2014
Ok
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Chase Nigerians Out Of Bakassi (Photo) by celeron40(m): 9:32pm On Dec 29, 2014
How the mighty have fallen..
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Chase Nigerians Out Of Bakassi (Photo) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 29, 2014
gej till Yoruba people get sense

4 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Chase Nigerians Out Of Bakassi (Photo) by Wizdray: 9:33pm On Dec 29, 2014
Obj can you see now And I told you not to sold the land to Cameroon
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Chase Nigerians Out Of Bakassi (Photo) by Tberry01(f): 9:34pm On Dec 29, 2014
barcanista:
even you?

Yes na
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Chase Nigerians Out Of Bakassi (Photo) by bright007(f): 9:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
k
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Chase Nigerians Out Of Bakassi (Photo) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 29, 2014
They should take their grievances to theAfrican Court on Human and Peoples’ Rights.
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Chase Nigerians Out Of Bakassi (Photo) by listenersky: 9:36pm On Dec 29, 2014
barcanista:
na wa o
go back and quote me again
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Chase Nigerians Out Of Bakassi (Photo) by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 9:36pm On Dec 29, 2014
cry cry cry cry cry see dis one
dkronicle:
Pop
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Chase Nigerians Out Of Bakassi (Photo) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 29, 2014
donmalcolm21:
Gej will put a stop to it very soon.
yeah he will ....just quickly wake up to realize dat in ur dream
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Chase Nigerians Out Of Bakassi (Photo) by zantama05(m): 9:37pm On Dec 29, 2014
know is a time for Nigerian must GO grin

this is the beginning if you didn't vote out this shoeless one with his clueless ruling ship

2 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Chase Nigerians Out Of Bakassi (Photo) by patfem(m): 9:40pm On Dec 29, 2014
donmalcolm21:
Gej will put a stop to it very soon.
How soon wil it be ?
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Chase Nigerians Out Of Bakassi (Photo) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 29, 2014
Justfollowit:
Take should take their grievances to the African Court on Human and Peoples’ Rights.

They have no case because there is no evidence in this report that their right is being trampled. Cameroon gave them option of becoming citizens or residents, some chose citizenship, others chose residency. Irrespective of what they choose, they are subject to cameroonian laws which include payment of statutory tax.

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Chase Nigerians Out Of Bakassi (Photo) by 100Cents: 9:41pm On Dec 29, 2014
lekhane:
Hmmmm, one of the result of the ineptitude of our leaders-Gowon, OBJ and co, the people are always the ones to pay the price
I'm eagerly awaiting GEJ's response to this.
GMB2015

Meanwhile finally I'm FTC, I just want to dedicate this to my father, mother and my parents, lol

So OBJ was clueless too ?
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Chase Nigerians Out Of Bakassi (Photo) by upcrown2512(m): 9:45pm On Dec 29, 2014
God have mercy on Nigerian.
I do not expect Cameron to do this at a time that we going through evil people called Boko Haram and dwindling oil prices.
May God save Nigerians and people of Bakasi.
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Chase Nigerians Out Of Bakassi (Photo) by jmoore(m): 9:46pm On Dec 29, 2014
Obasanjo, see wetin you cause.
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Chase Nigerians Out Of Bakassi (Photo) by 100Cents: 9:46pm On Dec 29, 2014
barcanista:
You see what Obasanjo did? Where is that useless Senator Ita Giwa that sold her people just to remain in government? Where is Donald Duke who was Governor then under PDP and couldn't protest? Governor Liyel Imoke was a cabinet member under Obasanjo as at then but played along so as to remain in power, Senator Udo Udoma among many. Cross River indigens must rise up to reject PDP at all level. My condolence Goes to them. They should abide by the laws of their new host

BTW: Shame to Yakubu Gowon for trading our territory for nothing

And you want his brother Buhari in power..

Hahaha...

Commonsense is meant for humans while cow sense is meant for......
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Chase Nigerians Out Of Bakassi (Photo) by Lachynos2k2(m): 9:47pm On Dec 29, 2014
apc monkeys should blame this on gej also.

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Chase Nigerians Out Of Bakassi (Photo) by dkronicle(m): 9:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
I don c am
ToyozzieTohBad:
cry cry cry cry cry see dis one
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Chase Nigerians Out Of Bakassi (Photo) by moneytalks86(m): 9:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
Common bh chased us out of sambisa..... Which way 9ja?
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Chase Nigerians Out Of Bakassi (Photo) by 0merta(m): 9:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
Frankmishael:
gej till Yoruba people get sense

Obo iya e!

2 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Chase Nigerians Out Of Bakassi (Photo) by 100Cents: 9:51pm On Dec 29, 2014
zantama05:
know is a time for Nigerian must GO grin

this is the beginning if you didn't vote out this shoeless one with his clueless ruling ship

If you didn't eat tonight, blame GEJ.

If you are typing under the influence of Alcohol, blame GEJ..
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Chase Nigerians Out Of Bakassi (Photo) by 100Cents: 9:52pm On Dec 29, 2014
Lachynos2k2:
apc monkeys should blame this on gej also.

They are on it already...
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Chase Nigerians Out Of Bakassi (Photo) by chidiebere2020(m): 9:53pm On Dec 29, 2014
If biafra emerge 2day cameroon will loss d control of bakassi sure
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Chase Nigerians Out Of Bakassi (Photo) by lekhane(m): 9:56pm On Dec 29, 2014
100Cents:

So OBJ was clueless too ?
depends on how you define clueless, is it like that of GEJ?
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Chase Nigerians Out Of Bakassi (Photo) by coolhamid(m): 9:56pm On Dec 29, 2014
barcanista:
You see what Obasanjo did? Where is that useless Senator Ita Giwa that sold her people just to remain in government? Where is Donald Duke who was Governor then under PDP and couldn't protest? Governor Liyel Imoke was a cabinet member under Obasanjo as at then but played along so as to remain in power, Senator Udo Udoma among many. Cross River indigens must rise up to reject PDP at all level. My condolence Goes to them. They should abide by the laws of their new host

BTW: Shame to Yakubu Gowon for trading our territory for nothing
Barcanista, I can feel your pain bro . Gen Yakubu Gowon took that decision just to win the war against biafrans. The biafrans have been using Cameroon to gain some war points but Gowon had to enter a deal with the Cameroonian President so as to prevent Biafrans from Using Cameroon. Gowon made that decision to Unite we Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Chase Nigerians Out Of Bakassi (Photo) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
barcanista:
They have no case because there is no evidence in this report that their right is being trampled. Cameroon gave them option of becoming citizens or residents, some chose citizenship, others chose residency. Irrespective of what they choose, they are subject to cameroonian laws which include payment of statutory tax.

I read the part where they area required to pay taxes to different bodies because are Nigerians/Cameroonians

“At times, you see the council come to collect theirs. After, the tax officers will come, police will come; we are just confused with the whole system,” Obi said.

The United Nations-backed Green Tree Agreement of 2006 set terms of the handover and one of the articles states that there shall be no indiscriminate collection of taxes within the Bakassi peninsula.

It is left for the court to carry out its own independent investigations.
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Chase Nigerians Out Of Bakassi (Photo) by charliebiz(m): 9:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
Nigerian living in bakassi have no other option than to obey the laws of the Cameroonian govt.
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Chase Nigerians Out Of Bakassi (Photo) by Ilekeh(f): 10:00pm On Dec 29, 2014
Lol, I can't believe Cameroon would dare to send out God's chosen people.

BTW, I thought there was a strong Biafran root in Cameroon.

The more I learn, the more I know.

In Africa, each man for himself. That's a new generation of Africans.
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Chase Nigerians Out Of Bakassi (Photo) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 29, 2014
coolhamid:
Barcanista, I can feel your pain bro . Gen Yakubu Gowon took that decision just to win the war against biafrans. The biafrans have been using Cameroon to gain some war points but Gowon had to enter a deal with the Cameroonian President so as to prevent Biafrans from Using Cameroon. Gowon made that decision to Unite we Nigerians.
It was unnecessary to cede part of your territory just to win a war. I find it not only disgusting but wicked because there are other diplomatic ways to win cooperation with neighbouring country without losing an inch of what you are protecting. That is why I said Gowon was taken over by his relative low literacy. It is sad and painful though.

100Cents:

And you want his brother Buhari in power..

Hahaha...

Commonsense is meant for humans while cow sense is meant for......
What concerns Buhari with the actions of Gown? When Buhari was in power he never agreed to give an inch of Nigeria to anybody. It was Obasanjo due to his hypocrisy that agreed to the ICJ's ruling. He should have insisted on not giving in. What a shame
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Chase Nigerians Out Of Bakassi (Photo) by 100Cents: 10:04pm On Dec 29, 2014
lekhane:
depends on how you define clueless, is it like that of GEJ?

They traded Bakassi to destroy Biafra..

Let them live with it.

With the way things are going in this country, a divided entity would have led to competition and economies of scale which should have paid off..

The level of corruption in this Lord Lugard entity is unprecedented..

For me, no one is clueless. If I am a nobody today and nobody calls me clueless, who am I to refer to a President as clueless. We have so many kids on this forum who know nothing about achievement..
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Chase Nigerians Out Of Bakassi (Photo) by Mishydoo(m): 10:04pm On Dec 29, 2014
No point!....the battle was lost before it even began.We sold ourselves short, courtesy ignorant peeps voting in monsters, just to complain when facing the consequences......2015 presents yet another chance, to make a fool of ourselves once again.

....Nigerians never learn, smh!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Osinbajo, Amaechi, Ngige, Umahi, Bello Will Withdraw - Reno Omokri / Photos And Video From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri / Riot In Kirikiri Medium Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.