Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,149 members, 7,835,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Who Will You Employ Amongst These Two??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will You Employ Amongst These Two??? (423 Views)

Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors / Oshiomhole Promises To Employ Ex-Okada Riders In Benin. / Police To Employ Graduates, Change Uniform. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will You Employ Amongst These Two??? by Rotjijatau(m): 9:15pm On Dec 29, 2014
If you have the privilege to interview these two people.......... Who will you employ among them

1. The first person has the lowest qualification(s) in terms of credentials, but he has great experience, capability and intellectuals.

2. While the second person has the highest qualification(s) but has no experience, no capability nor intellectual.

Pls lets be sincere with our response!!!
Re: Who Will You Employ Amongst These Two??? by Rotjijatau(m): 9:16pm On Dec 29, 2014
As for me, i will employ no. 1
Re: Who Will You Employ Amongst These Two??? by egift(m): 9:46pm On Dec 29, 2014
The first guy. He even got trained in Nigeria, India, United Kingdom and the United States. He was not just trained to administer, he was trained to lead and defend.

I will definitely hire the first guy, especially if he will be assisted by a Professor of Law who will readily advice him on the limit of his legal powers, in order not to over step his bounds.

1 Like

Re: Who Will You Employ Amongst These Two??? by Rotjijatau(m): 9:59pm On Dec 29, 2014
egift:
The first guy. He even got trained in Nigeria, India, United Kingdom and the United States. He was not just trained to administer, he was trained to lead and defend.

I will definitely hire the first guy, especially if he will be assisted by a Professor of Law who will readily advice him on the limit of his legal powers, in order not to over step his bounds.
Hahahahahahahahaha...... You are right sha!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cameroonian Army Attacks B’haram, Kills 41 / The Conflict Between The Country Of Western Nigeria And Nigeria / Gov Lamido Moves Against Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.