Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,925 members, 7,821,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Woman With The World’s Biggest Butt Speaks On The Attention And Challenges | PHO - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Woman With The World’s Biggest Butt Speaks On The Attention And Challenges | PHO (699 Views)

This Photos Of The World Biggest Snake Will Shock You - SEE PHOTOS / Kidnapping In Nigeria: Implications And Challenges For National Security / YAHOO PLUS: Meet Odi Dollars, The Boy Making Millions Of Dollars From Juju (PHO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman With The World’s Biggest Butt Speaks On The Attention And Challenges | PHO by ologboncrowny(m): 9:53pm On Dec 29, 2014
She admits she has a few practical problems doing every day tasks, including fitting herself through doorways at home and buckling her seat belt.
Bootylicious Sarah Massey claims to have one the world’s biggest butts – measuring a whopping 7ft wide.
The mum-of-two, from Chicago in America, wears size 10XL trousers and once even cracked a toilet bowl by sitting on it.
Sarah, who at 32 stone gets about £750 disability benefit each month due to limited mobility, even struggles to pass through some doorways.
The 33-year-old said: “Everyday I get some kind of comment thrown at me, both good and bad – I used to be ashamed but now I hold my head high.
“At school I was teased and called Dump Truck b*tt by the other kids, but the condition is hereditary – there’s nothing I can do about it.
Read more » [http://olokunbolacrowny..com/2014/12/woman-with-worlds-biggest-butt-speaks.html]

(1) (Reply)

How To Prevent Heart Attack / Photo: See Buhari Watching Nicki Minaj Anaconda On His Pad / Primary School Macmillian Characters Changes!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.