Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun (21666 Views)

Buhari Blames Economic Woes On Past Leaders / LEAKED! Why Buhari Personally Apologized To Obasanjo Over Threat To Probe Past G / Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by buchilino(m): 10:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
Obinoscopy:
The thieves should be made to return all their loots. Jonathan couldn't do it, Buhari should do it if he wins. So Oyegun better recant his words or else I see no difference between APC and PDP.

there was neva a difference bw pdp n apc, its only some ignorant Nigerians dat have wishful thinking r saying change. putting old wine in new bottle n they call it change. God have mercy

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
donbrowser:

Oya let's talk... Link to where he condemned it pls
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-13126839 Please listen to his words as reported by BBC
Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by ziccoit: 10:36pm On Dec 29, 2014
A presidency that would want to dig into the past would actually have nothing else to deliver to the people. The past is so dirty that the proverbial Augean stable is a child play.
Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by Firefire(m): 10:36pm On Dec 29, 2014
barcanista:
Oyegun may have spoken out of boredom, I don't think Muhammadu Buhari shares his sentiment

Chairman of APC covens speaking out of boredom

Interesting ...

undecided

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by donbrowser(m): 10:38pm On Dec 29, 2014
flexing11:

u are a big fool,,ca*t waste time wit dis mumu,
He mentioned a "change" GEJ implemented, why cant you mention the ones your general is about implementing too. Many of you dont even know why you're shouting SaiBuhari

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 29, 2014
donbrowser:

Oya let's talk... Link to where he condemned it pls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puwnqimMLGc
Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by XRAY21(m): 10:39pm On Dec 29, 2014
Laughing in zulu
Is this not the man they say would fight and luck up corrupt leaders lol ,una never see ant thing .he has not won o wind has started turning this mind .na beans to luck up people with power .the there the shout change shout finish I go give you tom tom clear throat

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by homesteady(m): 10:39pm On Dec 29, 2014
What does this man mean?
This is what the masses want! Even though it is like 80% impossible to do, let him not say he won't do it!

Or maybe he is trying to appease them babangida and co! It won't work! They are on GEJ side

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by maestroferddi: 10:39pm On Dec 29, 2014
donmalcolm21:
He just lost more votes again, hire good PR team for crying out loud and stop confusing people with black and white stories
A classic blunder for everybody to see.

Who would take a candidate with a flip-flop campaign policy thrust serious?

I said it that the initial popularity Buhari enjoyed would peter out in the long haul. The anticlimax setting in is just unfortunate...

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by MuguliciousMUGU: 10:40pm On Dec 29, 2014
Obinoscopy:
Let's face the fact. Jonathan did very poor in the fight against corruption. He pardoned Alamaeisegha. He dropped charges against Abacha's son and even gave Abacha a national award. The likes of Bode George were declared innocent. He freed Mustapha. Garouk Lawan is still walking a free man, the former chairman of Police Pension Commission was given a fine that's not up to 3% of the money that was stolen! I could go on...

However, I'm still yet to be convinced that APC is the alternative.
the most important thing is that he still tried his best to fight corruption. He is a kind man that was why he pardoned them, he is not like buhari who sanctioned freedom of speech. Corruption would stop only if they publicly disgrace corrupt people.
But to me, jonathan has tried his best.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by donbrowser(m): 10:40pm On Dec 29, 2014
barcanista:

Nice did u also see the video of him charging his hausa goons towards violence?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 29, 2014
donbrowser:

Nice did u also see the video of him charging his hausa goons towards violence?
He never did!
Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by nduchucks: 10:41pm On Dec 29, 2014
Obinoscopy:
Reasonable you say? I hope you know the implication of Oyegun's comment? It means all those guys who stole from NNPC, the thieving former ministers and DGs of parastatals will be allowed to go scot free with their looted money provided they decide to stop stealing.

That's not the implication - past leaders were meant. Let the NNPC thieves believe that they will go scott free so that they will not run away ahead of February. They will certainly face the music shortly thereafter.
Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by Firefire(m): 10:41pm On Dec 29, 2014
barcanista:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-13126839 Please listen to his words as reported by BBC

Medicine after death.

Buhari failure shall shock the online voter's come 2015.

APC undecided

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 29, 2014
Firefire:

Medicine after death.

Buhari failure shall shock the online voter's come 2015.

APC undecided
Buhari will win
Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by Misogynist2014(m): 10:44pm On Dec 29, 2014
Loss of points.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by kgr8mike(m): 10:44pm On Dec 29, 2014
Since Buhari will not get to the root of the Nigerian problem, then there is no need to vote for him. I saw the man that will see the Babangidas, the Obasanjos, and the other njos as corrupt in him (Buhari). But since he (Buhari) will no longer see it that way, my vote remains with the Luck that is Good. God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by jmaine: 10:44pm On Dec 29, 2014
barcanista:

This was after 2 days unabated carnage . . . The dude literally refused to talk to his supporters at the heat of the mayhem citing they should tell him what happened at the polls first.

So that video is meaningless . . Innocent lives were lost already . . . . .

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by Firefire(m): 10:45pm On Dec 29, 2014
barcanista:
Buhari will win

Wake up, open your eyes, this is 2014.

Buhari Is s failure personified!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by donbrowser(m): 10:45pm On Dec 29, 2014
barcanista:
He never did!
Let's make a deal: If i post the link and it's true, you STFU about Buhari for life. Game

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by donmalcolm21(m): 10:46pm On Dec 29, 2014
barcanista:
Well what happened in 2011 post election madness was unfortunate, however, Muhammadu Buhari was not silent. He condemned it
On that day of the crisis I was listening to a phone- in programme on COOL FM when a man called and he was crying that he has been in touch with his brother in Bauchi where the massacare was going on, the man said the mob pursued the brother and some people into police station that as at the time he was calling again the brother's number was ringing and nobody was picking the call. The man was asking the OAPs in COOL FM to help him to contact the security agencies and also ask Buhari to talk to his boys. The cry of that man changed a lot of things in my mind.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 29, 2014
abbey621:

You are living in a fool's paradise! It's people like you that make me sick cos you are enablers, agent of mediocrity. Even an 8 year old kid knows that the Nigerian economy is a mess. What do you have to boast of? Is it the low unemployment rate or the strong security? Is it the good roads or the abundance of clean water? Is it the stable electricy or the low cost of living? Nigeria can never develop with people like you around licking Jonathan's balls!

you are just illiterate, young and naive, ignorant, or all of them combined.

you are supporting a candidate that helped to hound a former COAS out of office. The only crime the former COAS committed was to defeat terrorists and put them to flight.
you are supporting a candidate who (through his open defense of Fulani herdsmen) supports the idea of Fulani herdsmen invading farms and destroying crops -some of the agricultural foundations that Nigeria needs to develop away from over dependence on oil.
you are supporting a candidate with a hidden love for total sharia. He once voiced it.

let me tell you one thing: Nigeria is a developing 21st century African nation.
we certainly don't need people with your candidate's qualities at this stage of our development.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by Firefire(m): 10:47pm On Dec 29, 2014
kgr8mike:
Since Buhari will not get to the root of the Nigerian problem, then there is no need to vote for him. I saw the man that will see the Babangidas, the Obasanjos, and the other njos as corrupt in him (Buhari). But since he (Buhari) will no longer see it that way, my vote remains with the Luck that is Good. God bless Nigeria.

Light is prevailing over darkness.

Allahu Akbar!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 29, 2014
PDP propaganda!
Nigeria press is a biased and useless entity.

Change is what we need!!!
Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by udohzone(m): 10:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
teemanbastos:
Odigie Oyegun? U tink xo? NO..
Buhari is a strict man who loves Nigeria.
Xo if anyone doesnt want PROBS and PROBE, he shud kindly return his Loot.. Cos dia are no sacred cows.
Aw can you curb corruption if fmr. Corruptans are let free?

Bros....your believe in Buhari would lead you to sin o!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
barcanista:

4 days after the crisis started, after so much pressure had been put on him. Mtcheww!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by Firefire(m): 10:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
donbrowser:

Let's make a deal: If i post the link and it's true, you STFU about Buhari for life. Game

I will be the eye's witness shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
donmalcolm21:
On that day of the crisis I was listening to a phone- in programme on COOL FM when a man called and he was crying that he has been in touch with his brother in Bauchi where the massacare was going on, the man said the mob pursued the brother and some people into police station that as at the time he was calling again the brother's number was ringing and nobody was picking the call. The man was asking the OAPs in COOL FM to help him to contact the security agencies and also ask Buhari to talk to his boys. The cry of that man changed a lot of things in my mind.
Bros, that some fanatics went about killing people does not translate to Buhari. Jonathan being the President and Commander-in-chief was responsible for security of lives and properties. Moreso, INEC and FG were supposed to provide security to the NYSC members that participated all over Nigeria including the North. They failed, Buhari condemned it, he asked supporters to be law abiding on that day and was captured publicly. Bros, what else should he have done? Will you blame the Imams for the action of Boko Haram? Will you blame the Pastor for the action of that Christian fanatic in Sweden?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by XRAY21(m): 10:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
eleojo23:
Buhari just shot himself in the foot with a very big gun. And most people want to vote him because they think he will do this.
If he won't probe past thieves. What is he going to do then? Spend the whole time trying to stabilize oil prices?

Good luck to you sir (Oops! that's the name of your opponent!!)

You. Never see any thing to luck up men of power na by mouth he will do any thing to win. Sign any deal to win make una the the shout change you never can tell what happening behind close doors

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 29, 2014
donbrowser:

just post the link or stfu...
Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by maestroferddi: 10:52pm On Dec 29, 2014
barcanista:
Oyegun should learn how to keep his mouth shut. Those men and women that looted Nigeria must be made to return the loot. I don't buy this "let it slide"
SMH for you.

Try any rash action on the corrupt past leaders and you would have at least 100 versions of Boko Haram.

You guys that villify Jonathan for not wielding the big stick on these people are painfully naïve about political expediency.

Nigeria's corporate indivisibility is lying precariously on a knife edge.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by stayblack: 10:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
this RAM oyegun sayin shit about my General .i think he want to feel Important.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Okorocha Meets Abia Goverorship Hopeful Alex Otti And Udensi / Update: Normalcy Returns To Makurdi. / Nobody Should Attack Malian Herders In Sokoto – Miyetti Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.