Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC (45813 Views)

Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard / PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard / 'Confusion At Aso Rock’ As Buhari Fails To Move In - TheCable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by MuguliciousMUGU: 10:13pm On Dec 29, 2014
ABUJA —Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Alhaji Muhammadu Buhari, did not present his academic qualifications to the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, even as he prepares for the 2015 presidential contest.

Unlike his Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, counterpart, President Goodluck Jonathan, whose academic certificates were conspicously displayed by the commission upon presentation, Buhari’s credentials were visibly without trace at the commission’s office at Area 10, Abuja.

The former Head of State, explained in an affidavit he deposed, which he submitted to the commission that all his academic credentials were with the Secretary, Military Board.

The affidavit deposed at the Federal Capital Territory, FCT, High Court, Abuja and dated November 24,2014, was stamped and received at INEC headquarters on December 18, 2014.

In the affidavit, Buhari said: “All my academic qualifications (documents) as filled in my presidential form, President APC/001/2015, are currently with the Secretary Military Boards as at the time of this affidavit.”

He added: “The affidavit is made in good faith and for record purpose.”
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/2015-buhari-fails-submit-academic-qualifications-inec/
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by MuguliciousMUGU: 10:15pm On Dec 29, 2014
We know he is not going anywhere, he should forget about aso rock and accept jesus as his personal lord and saviour because jonathan owns and occupies aso rock till 2019.... Tank U

390 Likes 26 Shares

Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by Nctrice(m): 10:20pm On Dec 29, 2014
Well the obvious question is "why is the Secretary, Military Board, in possession of the few Academic Certificate GMB has?"

143 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by omenka(m): 10:27pm On Dec 29, 2014
They tried to prevent the formation of APC through the registration of a fictitious Three Man Party with thesame acronym. They Failed.

Then they tried to tag him a religious fundamentalist and a terrorist. Nigerians didn't buy that as well but rather asked the FG to arrest and prosecute him if they have the evidence.

Next they are coming up with this, all in a bid to ensure Jonathan runs alone in a general election!! Well, fellas, Buhari is contesting like it or not. There shall be no easy passage for Jonathan.

This is not PDP primaries!!

364 Likes 34 Shares

Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by Nctrice(m): 10:32pm On Dec 29, 2014
Mehn! People are making it look like this is the first time this Buhari guy is contesting presidential election in Nigeria.

I don't follow politics that much, but rumor has it that this Buhari guy has contested presidential election in Nigeria and lost 3 times. I don't know how true the gist is

103 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by LadyH(f): 10:34pm On Dec 29, 2014
And the Secretary Military Boards has. eaten them all up?

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by Pheals(f): 10:36pm On Dec 29, 2014
Let dem knw u ar a soldier?? Buhari!!! Bcoz sambo owns as been burnt and dey neva ask wen he was stil a governor

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by tlops(m): 10:36pm On Dec 29, 2014
Let them write To the military board to obtain the credential. By the way this is d third time he is contesting, shouldn't they have his credentials by now? What of d person wey him own burn, they no query am.

133 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by Misogynist2014(m): 10:41pm On Dec 29, 2014
Comedy....

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by ireneony(f): 10:41pm On Dec 29, 2014
Jonathan till 2019

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by Nmeri17: 10:41pm On Dec 29, 2014
*spreads mat* Oya o APC goons comman defend yo semi-illiterate boss

33 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by Beehshorp(m): 10:42pm On Dec 29, 2014
Don't vote a cattle rearer vote wisely

Am out

94 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by Macelliot(m): 10:42pm On Dec 29, 2014
The last post of a youth corper killed by Buharis supporters in 2011.

Ukeoma_Aikfavour Na wao! This CPC suporters would hv killed me yesterday, no see threat oooo. Even after forcing underaged voters on me they wanted me to give them the remaining ballot paper to thiumb print. Thank God for the police and am happy i could stand for God and my nation. To all corps members who stood despite these threats esp. In the north bravo! Nigeria! Our change has come. . 17 April 2011 at 06:48
One of his friends wrote RIP as a comment... He is dead!
It's unfortunate that Buhari's supporters has killed him.. See his facebook account. He hasn't commented since that day.... https://www.facebook.com/ukeoma.aikfavour
Buhari is yet to condem the act carried out by his extremist followers which led to the death of Hundreds of youth corpers serving their father's land...
Think wise Nigerians.

173 Likes 32 Shares

Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by natureblack(m): 10:42pm On Dec 29, 2014
Does he really posses any qualification.........you can't tender what you don't have undecided undecided

.......Buhari is nothing but a bloody stark illiterate,whose fiendish aim can never be actualized angry angry angry

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 29, 2014
You cannot present what you don't have. His qualifications are;

Crawling in the bush in 1968 as a military private.

Killing and maiming members of another ethnic group during the war.

Overthrowing a democratically elected government.

Supporting the implementation of sharia.

Inciting the ignorant to violence.

Rearing cattles, and;

"Your prople are killing my people"

136 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by MuguliciousMUGU: 10:42pm On Dec 29, 2014
ireneony:
Jonathan till 2019
preach the gospel angel!!

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by deeptechcool(m): 10:43pm On Dec 29, 2014
President Jonathan has brought Nigeria into an artificially stabilised state at a medieval level of confusion and weakness. He could not fight Boko Haram insurgents, nor stop finical haemorrhage, or crude oil theft. His government depicts a logical failure of all that had gone before - or at least of all that had been glorious! The President has pulled himself up by his own bootstraps. ..............Erasmus Ikhide 2014

Next they are coming up with this, all in a bid to ensure Jonathan runs alone in a general election!! Well, fellas, Buhari is contesting like it or not. There shall be no easy passage for Jonathan............ Omenka 2014

Buhari is now his nemesis.
Well, Change I believe.
Buhari 2015

134 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by 1stola: 10:43pm On Dec 29, 2014
ok. comin
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by LRNZH(m): 10:43pm On Dec 29, 2014
The news title is grossly misleading.

His credentials are with the Secretary, Military Boards.
These are Military certficates not from a civilian University.

He has been running for elections in the past so this is not news

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by donbrowser(m): 10:43pm On Dec 29, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:
We know he is not going anywhere, he should forget about aso rock and accept jesus as his personal lord and saviour because jonathan owns and occupies aso rock till 2019.... Tank U
Wat Certs has he been using in previous elections?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by MuguliciousMUGU: 10:43pm On Dec 29, 2014
Nctrice:
Mehn! People are making it look like this is the first time this Buhari guy is contesting presidential election in Nigeria.

I don't follow politics that much, but rumor has it that this Buhari guy has contested presidential election in Nigeria and lost 3 times. I don't know how true the gist is
it is true ooo and he would keep on losing to infinity

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by 1stola: 10:43pm On Dec 29, 2014
second plot for...

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 29, 2014
In the affidavit, Buhari said: “All my academic qualifications (documents) as filled in my presidential form, President APC/001/2015, are currently with the Secretary Military Boards as at the time of this affidavit.”
What is it with Buhari obsession that people can't read or comprehend?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by Calebosko(m): 10:43pm On Dec 29, 2014
e no get na,were you want make him take give them now, abeg make una no disturb our general na,

beside,na now i know d diferent between Ram and sheep,d sheep is a christian while Ram is a moslem.

5 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by nduchucks: 10:43pm On Dec 29, 2014
At least fire did not burn the certificate nor was it eaten by a goat or dog.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 29, 2014
Nctrice:
Well the obvious question is "why is the Secretary, Military Board, in possession of the few Academic Certificate GMB has?"
that is nobody's business . he has sworn an affidavit as required by the law . what more is needed.

16 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by robosky02(m): 10:44pm On Dec 29, 2014
ok
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by KLand(m): 10:44pm On Dec 29, 2014
Nctrice:

Good question!

4 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by jerry2015: 10:44pm On Dec 29, 2014

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by bennygreat1(m): 10:44pm On Dec 29, 2014
Fails Or Forget

Goberism.... Up Apc!!!

Change!!!

Apc supporters... Plsss start praying Oooo,so that the Military Board will not say something else..

I rest my case.... As we await the messiah that will save Nigeria from this pathetic and sorry state!!!

6 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by Nctrice(m): 10:44pm On Dec 29, 2014
Sentiments aside! If Nigerians want to do the least thing as applying for a job in the Federal or State Civil service, the Government ask for Originals of Academic credentials and all what not.
So what is all this Bullshit am reading now, the VP candidate of PDP saying that his Academic Cert has been consumed by fire. Now the flag bearer of apc is claiming his Academic cert is seized by the Secretary Military Board?

And these are the people contesting for the top job in this country?

This is unacceptable!

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Rare Photo Of Atiku With His Macbook Laptop / BREAKING: Buhari Speaks On Postponement Of 2019 General Elections / Peter Obi Exposes Crude Oil Theft In Nigeria - How Government Steals Oil (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.