Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

4 Nigerian Inventors You Never Knew (Pictures) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 4 Nigerian Inventors You Never Knew (Pictures) (42025 Views)

Inventors Who Were Killed By Their Own Inventions / 7 inventors killed by their Inventions / 16 Nigerian Inventors You Should Know About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Nigerian Inventors You Never Knew (Pictures) by darepoju(m): 7:30am On Dec 30, 2014
efobiugochukwu:
And they didn't partake in the centenary award??

hmmmmm...
u think they know wat they are doing there?..
all they know how to do is give fela award...
can some body pls tell me what fela contributed to the growth of the nation....? nothing o..

jelani aliyu is from sokoto....
I watched his documentary on that Chevrolet revolt....
so proud of him...

adepoju- I know he will do great; we Adepoju s are know to always be at the top

#teamAdeplenty

proud of u all
Re: 4 Nigerian Inventors You Never Knew (Pictures) by olawalebabs(m): 7:31am On Dec 30, 2014
Let me applaud them before somebody will want to take credit as part of thr transformation agenda.
Re: 4 Nigerian Inventors You Never Knew (Pictures) by henryobinna(m): 7:32am On Dec 30, 2014
100Cents:

OBJ invented GSM.
bwahahahaha
Re: 4 Nigerian Inventors You Never Knew (Pictures) by Nmeri17: 7:32am On Dec 30, 2014
smh op dyu know what an invention is at all
Re: 4 Nigerian Inventors You Never Knew (Pictures) by youngice(m): 7:36am On Dec 30, 2014
U can't graduate from FUTO with a 1st class and not shine in the world
Repping FUTO
Re: 4 Nigerian Inventors You Never Knew (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 30, 2014
smiley

2 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerian Inventors You Never Knew (Pictures) by KLand(m): 7:37am On Dec 30, 2014
LMAyedun:
Good People, Great Nation.

Yes ooo
Re: 4 Nigerian Inventors You Never Knew (Pictures) by KLand(m): 7:38am On Dec 30, 2014
Nigerians are very intelligent. Quote me!
Re: 4 Nigerian Inventors You Never Knew (Pictures) by olawalebabs(m): 7:39am On Dec 30, 2014
new2020:
OP stop using style to promote yoruba as inventors...rolling my eyes! Only a fool will buy this cooked up list. Yorubas are not known to be inventors; never! SE and SS don't buy this nonsense. We all know who the inventors are in this country...they are in the East of River Niger!

Reading comment like this, just say 'o ma se o'

3 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerian Inventors You Never Knew (Pictures) by Misogynist2014(m): 7:39am On Dec 30, 2014
All I wanted to look at was 'he'. cheesy
Re: 4 Nigerian Inventors You Never Knew (Pictures) by LORDI(m): 7:41am On Dec 30, 2014
boman2014:
Great one guys. Pls come home and do your thing. Nigeria will feel the change in 2014
I think you meant 2015?.
Re: 4 Nigerian Inventors You Never Knew (Pictures) by Misogynist2014(m): 7:42am On Dec 30, 2014
Sambarry won't eat today. grin
Re: 4 Nigerian Inventors You Never Knew (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 30, 2014
darepoju:

hmmmmm...
u think they know wat they are doing there?..
all they know how to do is give fela award...
can some body pls tell me what fela contributed to the growth of the nation....? nothing o..

jelani aliyu is from sokoto....
I watched his documentary on that Chevrolet revolt....
so proud of him...

adepoju- I know he will do great; we Adepoju s are know to always be at the top

#teamAdeplenty

proud of u all
don't worry I will set up a 10 man committee that will be headed by you to look into it.

That's the kinda tin we get in nigeria instead of doing the needed.
Re: 4 Nigerian Inventors You Never Knew (Pictures) by DesChyko: 7:47am On Dec 30, 2014
kayciano:

Some dudes never knew these guys ever came up with something..
Especially here in Nigeria, where almost all we get is bad news.

Oh.. I get your point. Apologies
Re: 4 Nigerian Inventors You Never Knew (Pictures) by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 7:53am On Dec 30, 2014
proudly a scientist
Re: 4 Nigerian Inventors You Never Knew (Pictures) by mentorandfriend(m): 8:12am On Dec 30, 2014
efobiugochukwu:
And they didn't partake in the centenary award??

My thoughts exactly, and Abacha was honoured. When are we going to get things right in Africa? Poor and clueless leadership everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerian Inventors You Never Knew (Pictures) by mentorandfriend(m): 8:14am On Dec 30, 2014
DeejayTafari:
They didn't invent anything.... Nigerians like overhyping themselves.
Sharap there my friend.
Re: 4 Nigerian Inventors You Never Knew (Pictures) by dollarsplenty(m): 8:15am On Dec 30, 2014
1stola:

Dear Mumu,
Na only one Igbo dey there o
and three (3) people from Western Nigeria of our dream.

Is Jelani Aliyu from Yorubaland? Jelani is from Sokoto state and schooled briefly in ABU Zaria before he left for US. dont be in a hurry to abuse others, first check yourself.
Re: 4 Nigerian Inventors You Never Knew (Pictures) by chiibekee(f): 8:17am On Dec 30, 2014
That first pic resemble basket mouth
Re: 4 Nigerian Inventors You Never Knew (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 30, 2014
mentorandfriend:
Sharap there my friend.
Ok sir.
Re: 4 Nigerian Inventors You Never Knew (Pictures) by deevatee(f): 8:24am On Dec 30, 2014
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha @1stola,bro. Tke it easy on the fellow naw abi una de quarell before? See d polite insult.

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerian Inventors You Never Knew (Pictures) by hectorswag(m): 8:25am On Dec 30, 2014
1stola:

Dear Mumu,
Looool.. Hahaha! See intro- Dear Mumu? grin

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerian Inventors You Never Knew (Pictures) by louken(m): 8:25am On Dec 30, 2014
I'm happy for Ndubuisi Ekekwe. It shows there's hope for engineers like us who are stuck in the banking sector

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerian Inventors You Never Knew (Pictures) by harffie(m): 8:26am On Dec 30, 2014
100Cents:
Igbos, making us proud..
hw many igbo u see for the list? Lol!! Igbos or no igbos we are ONE!
Re: 4 Nigerian Inventors You Never Knew (Pictures) by showreals(m): 8:30am On Dec 30, 2014
Jelani's Design

2 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerian Inventors You Never Knew (Pictures) by Porthable(m): 8:36am On Dec 30, 2014
no one is talking Seun or the NgFeeders?
Re: 4 Nigerian Inventors You Never Knew (Pictures) by zanga420: 8:36am On Dec 30, 2014
Richie0974:
Space booked

9ice 1
abeg, no be 9ice get this 1, him own na horse. U can book space as u wish
Re: 4 Nigerian Inventors You Never Knew (Pictures) by musicwriter(m): 8:37am On Dec 30, 2014
This's the sort of thing African nations should support for us to find our way out of poverty. Think of a situation where these people teach their entire community how to do this things.
That would be the end of povery for such community.
Re: 4 Nigerian Inventors You Never Knew (Pictures) by MillionDollars: 8:38am On Dec 30, 2014
DesChyko:

I don't think you have any business with who impresses him or anyone else on this thread.

Stop instigating trouble.
owk! Thank u sir, more anointing
Re: 4 Nigerian Inventors You Never Knew (Pictures) by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:52am On Dec 30, 2014
youngice:
U can't graduate from FUTO with a 1st class and not shine in the world
Repping FUTO

I hear you.....

Saheed graduated from FUT Minna tho.....

I wouldn't know if he got a first class or 2-1.
That's because I finished a couple years before he did.
He was this computer wiz.....

Nice to see we're not without hope in this we country.

PS. That Chevy Volt's awesome!

Google it.

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerian Inventors You Never Knew (Pictures) by imustsaymymindo: 9:04am On Dec 30, 2014
How possible is it for Ekekwe to be a prof in Engineering in Babcock, a school that does not have an engineering course,faculty or department?
Re: 4 Nigerian Inventors You Never Knew (Pictures) by drizzy009: 9:05am On Dec 30, 2014
1stola:

Dear Mumu,
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Heavy Storm Leaves A House Totally Encased In Ice On Lake Ontario, New Yor(Pics) / Rare White Baby Sea Turtle Discovered On A South Carolina Beach (Photos) / Flood In Owerri Almost Carried A Lady Away (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.