Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Isolate (arafada) Vs. 9ice (alapomeji) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Isolate (arafada) Vs. 9ice (alapomeji) (14445 Views)

Alapomeji Records Loses All artistes On Label / D'tunes - Strange Things Ft Wise Alapomeji, Maytronomy, Efa +download Link / Alapomeji's Seriki Gets Dissed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isolate (arafada) Vs. 9ice (alapomeji) by khanye(m): 1:01pm On Dec 12, 2008
Trip down memory lane

You probably remember Photocopy The eleventh track of 9ice Gongo Aso album, where he jumped in on that classic drum and kicked off by saying, “Photocopy ko(is not) easy, you can never be like me, this is my identity…”, 9ice used picturesque languages to paint a picture of an impersonator, that track sent the fans on a quest and the fans started searching for the name of the artist 9ice was proverbially referring to. Recently Isolate replied him with Sobosun (the reply to photocopy).

ISOLATE - SOBOSUN:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHYUg9nDfJc

Isolate (AraFada) Vs. 9ice (Alapomeji)

In fact, their vocals can’t be differentiated for a Nigerian hip-hop newbie, the main difference between Isolate’s high-pitched voice and 9ice’s harmonious voice is the choice of music production other than that they are both veterans when it comes to using metaphors to convey their message. They both scribble perspicacious lyrics that leave the fans to the duty of deciphering.

The Bottom Line

“When two elephants fight, it is the grass that suffers.” The aphorism fits into this preparation for the war of words and I can tell you now that if this gets blown out of proportion the grass will represent the fans while the two elephants will represent the artists. Settling this amicably shows that both parties are matured and are willing to agree to disagree otherwise the question of positivity will once again be raised.

Re: Isolate (arafada) Vs. 9ice (alapomeji) by tosinadeda: 1:23pm On Dec 12, 2008
Isolate shld find his style jare
Re: Isolate (arafada) Vs. 9ice (alapomeji) by khanye(m): 1:27pm On Dec 12, 2008
@ tosin

shey him dey photocopy ni? 9ice did'nt use this voice in his first album, so what?
Re: Isolate (arafada) Vs. 9ice (alapomeji) by tosinadeda: 1:30pm On Dec 12, 2008
So y u comparing them? Besides him no get lyrics reach 9ice
Re: Isolate (arafada) Vs. 9ice (alapomeji) by khanye(m): 1:41pm On Dec 12, 2008
no talk so tosin, na how tracks from the guy u don hear?

The guy neva get album, dat does not mean say he no good.

He get lyrics oooooooo
Re: Isolate (arafada) Vs. 9ice (alapomeji) by tosinadeda: 1:43pm On Dec 12, 2008
Av hrd jst one!
And nt impressed
9ice na lyrical fada
Re: Isolate (arafada) Vs. 9ice (alapomeji) by princesa(f): 1:53pm On Dec 12, 2008
khanye:

Trip down memory lane

You probably remember Photocopy The eleventh track of 9ice Gongo Aso album, where he jumped in on that classic drum and kicked off by saying, “Photocopy ko(is not) easy, you can never be like me, this is my identity…”, 9ice used picturesque languages to paint a picture of an impersonator, that track sent the fans on a quest and the fans started searching for the name of the artist 9ice was proverbially referring to. Recently Isolate replied him with Sobosun (the reply to photocopy).

ISOLATE - SOBOSUN:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHYUg9nDfJc

Isolate (AraFada) Vs. 9ice (Alapomeji)

In fact, their vocals can’t be differentiated for a Nigerian hip-hop newbie, the main difference between Isolate’s high-pitched voice and 9ice’s harmonious voice is the choice of music production other than that they are both veterans when it comes to using metaphors to convey their message. They both scribble perspicacious lyrics that leave the fans to the duty of deciphering.

The Bottom Line

“When two elephants fight, it is the grass that suffers.” The aphorism fits into this preparation for the war of words and I[b] can tell you now that if this gets blown out of proportion the grass will represent the fans while the two elephants will represent the artists. Settling this amicably shows that both parties are matured and are willing to agree to disagree otherwise the question of positivity will once again be raised.[/b]
are you encouraging another fight between fans of both artiste
Re: Isolate (arafada) Vs. 9ice (alapomeji) by tosinadeda: 2:26pm On Dec 12, 2008
isolate get fans
any body wey beef 9ice dey crase
Re: Isolate (arafada) Vs. 9ice (alapomeji) by princesa(f): 2:33pm On Dec 12, 2008
then i guess they wont be a modo-rugged fan fight here again
Re: Isolate (arafada) Vs. 9ice (alapomeji) by tosinadeda: 2:34pm On Dec 12, 2008
lai lai
9ice na baba
no be say anytn
who wan contest

how many awards in a year
make isolate go sit down jare
Re: Isolate (arafada) Vs. 9ice (alapomeji) by lalaboi(m): 2:35pm On Dec 12, 2008
just because someone is a fan of a rival artist doesnt mean they are beefing the other artist

@topic

isolates 2 tracks so far have been good! but he cannot blow that much cos majority of people that know 9ice alreedy belive in 9ice's photocopy. so he will always be known as a 9ice wannabe, which i dnt think he is!

theres nothing bad in havin 2 ppl of the same style in the naija music industry. i think its a good thing. and if isolate works hard enough he might just be on the same level as 9ice. but i dnt see him surpassing 9ice acheivements!

isolates sobosun was very deep! i couldnt understand most of what he was saying. but the flow tells u all about the song!
i hope they dont beef eachoda. they should both appreciate and respect eachoda! a collabo? maybe is a good idea!!
Re: Isolate (arafada) Vs. 9ice (alapomeji) by tosinadeda: 2:41pm On Dec 12, 2008
i doubt if 9ice will beef him, he has no time for that. besides his achievements speaks for him.
on the other hand, isolate beefing 9ice will just be digging his own grave!!!
people too gbadun 9ice
Re: Isolate (arafada) Vs. 9ice (alapomeji) by lalaboi(m): 2:43pm On Dec 12, 2008
tosinadeda:

i doubt if 9ice will beef him, he has no time for that. besides his achievements speaks for him.
on the other hand, isolate beefing 9ice will just be digging his own grave!!!
people too gbadun 9ice

what do you think photocopy was all about?
Re: Isolate (arafada) Vs. 9ice (alapomeji) by tosinadeda: 2:46pm On Dec 12, 2008
lalaboi:

what do you think photocopy was all about?

he sang that song before he blew
and even to me he did that song so everybody will tag him the owner of the style
in case of things like this
Re: Isolate (arafada) Vs. 9ice (alapomeji) by lalaboi(m): 2:53pm On Dec 12, 2008
you obviously dont know anytin about what is going on!

9ice knew isolate was around the corner! hence photocopy!
Re: Isolate (arafada) Vs. 9ice (alapomeji) by tosinadeda: 2:56pm On Dec 12, 2008
lalaboi:

you obviously don't know anytin about what is going on!

9ice knew isolate was around the corner! hence photocopy!

sorry but i dnt agree!!!!!
he did his album as if he cld see the future!!!
hearing most of his songs, u will think he did it after he blew!!!!
Re: Isolate (arafada) Vs. 9ice (alapomeji) by khanye(m): 3:00pm On Dec 12, 2008
9ice knew all about Isolate just like Dbanj and Durella.

He sang Photocopy because of Isolate and Isolate was not even out then.

Isolate is not beefing 9ice and i did'nt post this for beef things just to know how much people like this two guyz.

Both are gud in lyrics.

I can't choose who da best is(forget about popurlarity)!
Re: Isolate (arafada) Vs. 9ice (alapomeji) by lalaboi(m): 3:02pm On Dec 12, 2008
tosinadeda:

sorry but i dnt agree!!!!!
he did his album as if he cld see the future!!!
hearing most of his songs, u will think he did it after he blew!!!!

like i said earlier. ppl like you, 9ice fanatics will only know him as 9ice wannabe!

oju yin ma ja, when isolate makes it!
Re: Isolate (arafada) Vs. 9ice (alapomeji) by tosinadeda: 3:03pm On Dec 12, 2008
khanye:

9ice knew all about Isolate just like Dbanj and Durella.

He sang Photocopy because of Isolate and Isolate was not even out then.

no dey talk wetin u know no jare
na so una go dey carry rumour
y wld he do a song for sum1 who was unknown and still unknown in my opinion
Re: Isolate (arafada) Vs. 9ice (alapomeji) by tosinadeda: 3:06pm On Dec 12, 2008
lalaboi:

like i said earlier. people like you, 9ice fanatics will only know him as 9ice wannabe!

oju yin ma ja, when isolate makes it!

na wetin dey tire me for u be dat
u too dey take tins personal undecided

y my oju go ja? na me be him papa ni
Re: Isolate (arafada) Vs. 9ice (alapomeji) by lalaboi(m): 3:15pm On Dec 12, 2008
i aint taking shit personal!
Re: Isolate (arafada) Vs. 9ice (alapomeji) by khanye(m): 3:18pm On Dec 12, 2008
@ tosin

Is what i know man, the person that gave me some of Isolate music (TimmyNaija) told me this!

They are just two similar artist. No be say one dey photocopy!
Re: Isolate (arafada) Vs. 9ice (alapomeji) by tosinadeda: 3:33pm On Dec 12, 2008
Lalaboi and u say u aint taking it personal?
lmfao,u be pikin
Re: Isolate (arafada) Vs. 9ice (alapomeji) by khanye(m): 3:41pm On Dec 12, 2008
lalaboi & Tosin abeg take em eazzy undecided
Re: Isolate (arafada) Vs. 9ice (alapomeji) by tosinadeda: 3:47pm On Dec 12, 2008
Khanye this guy keeps contradicting him self!
Wetin cause ure talking to deaf ears? Untop say i no agree with am!
Re: Isolate (arafada) Vs. 9ice (alapomeji) by khanye(m): 3:57pm On Dec 12, 2008
tosin just take em eazzy.
Re: Isolate (arafada) Vs. 9ice (alapomeji) by chasisgirl(f): 4:41pm On Dec 12, 2008
@khanye
isolate is in gino's camp( MOBB) that has darkpoet , owen gee (comedian)and sossick(best ever naija producer )
isolate is gonna be a success! belief me!

i luv naija music beefs andosin i luv naija musicians, merry xmas tosinadeda kiss and lalaboi

dbanj vs durella
isolate vs 9ice
dagrin vs lord of ajasa
eldee vs freestyle
modenine vs ruggedman
modenine vs saucekid
modenine vs ghetto p
Re: Isolate (arafada) Vs. 9ice (alapomeji) by khanye(m): 4:49pm On Dec 12, 2008
@ chasisgirl

why u not wishing me merry xmas? embarassed
Re: Isolate (arafada) Vs. 9ice (alapomeji) by jayblvd(m): 7:10pm On Dec 12, 2008
I dont think am gonna comment on some of the words here.like this guy call Tosin or toss,Watever.U dont even knw wat to type,cuz this is not rugged and mode-9,sorry man .Bt i we jst make ma contribution.some of u said nice didn't knw abt Isolate comin out,so he jst sang the song-photocopy.hahahahaha-which kind talk b this?u knw how many years nice 9ice has been battlin under-ground to make a hit? so never mention it again that 9ice did not knw Isolate.
And 4 u yall wey dey talk Isolate no get lyrics---pls do me a favor.listen to --Sobosun,put the lyrics down.thats even if u can break down da stuff.and come back to prove that point-.hi!--love them both.--9ice-Icey 4 life tongue
Re: Isolate (arafada) Vs. 9ice (alapomeji) by lalaboi(m): 7:14pm On Dec 12, 2008
jay_blvd:

I don't think am going to comment on some of the words here.like this guy call Tosin or toss,Watever.U don't even knw what to type,because this is not rugged and mode-9,sorry man .Bt i we jst make ma contribution.some of u said nice didn't knw about Isolate comin out,so he jst sang the song-photocopy.hahahahaha-which kind talk b this?u knw how many years nice 9ice has been battlin under-ground to make a hit? so never mention it again that 9ice did not knw Isolate.
And for you yall wey dey talk Isolate no get lyrics---please do me a favor.listen to --Sobosun,put the lyrics down.thats even if u can break down da stuff.and come back to prove that point-.hi!--love them both.--9ice-Icey 4 life tongue

for once u tok something wey get sense!!

u dn cool for my side bdat! safe,
Re: Isolate (arafada) Vs. 9ice (alapomeji) by tosinadeda: 7:24pm On Dec 12, 2008
jay_blvd:

I don't think am going to comment on some of the words here.like this guy call Tosin or toss,Watever.U don't even knw what to type,because this is not rugged and mode-9,sorry man .Bt i we jst make ma contribution.some of u said nice didn't knw about Isolate comin out,so he jst sang the song-photocopy.hahahahaha-which kind talk b this?u knw how many years nice 9ice has been battlin under-ground to make a hit? so never mention it again that 9ice did not knw Isolate.
And for you yall wey dey talk Isolate no get lyrics---please do me a favor.listen to --Sobosun,put the lyrics down.thats even if u can break down da stuff.and come back to prove that point-.hi!--love them both.--9ice-Icey 4 life tongue

and ur point is?

leave tori
isolate will neva be like 9ice
simple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

P-square New Album, A Big Flop? / 'Omoge Campus' By Brymo Behind-the-Scene Photos / ~Raggae ~Dancehall ~Lovers Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.