Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,812 members, 7,817,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Changing From To Study - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Changing From To Study (717 Views)

JAMB 2016/2017 Change Of Course Begins: Read This Before Changing Your Course / Abia State University Uturu Produces Two First Class Students From Law School / Changing From Unilorin To Lautech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Changing From To Study by caketake3: 12:13am On Dec 30, 2014
I remembered while in school towards the end of my SSCE as the teacher tried to force us to study french. Everyone in the class ran and I joined them. But towards the final exam, I and another volunteered to do french will rigorous studying. Being the first set, we came out with B-grades. But yet I diverted into law while he went to another.
Two years after, I now want to study french and have a degree in it but that means I have to forfeit This sounded foolish but I just realise that the passion exist despite my level.
The problem now is how to convince my parents as they've started being called "mum & dad lawyer"(nigeria thinking
)
Re: Changing From To Study by Thewhizzkid1(m): 9:21am On Dec 30, 2014
Study law and take French part time. U may also search for websites that teach French free and take their courses. Try alison.com. That is what I plan on doing as I also like the language. U don't necessarily need to have a Bsc in French b4 u bcom perfect in French.
Re: Changing From To Study by caketake3: 1:40pm On Dec 31, 2014
@Thewhizzkid1is that alison certificate making sense. If yes the maybe I will just swap, study french as bsc and law as online course
Re: Changing From To Study by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 31, 2014
-How are your grades in your Law courses?
-Do you enjoy your courses?

-Are you passionate about Law at all?
Re: Changing From To Study by Thewhizzkid1(m): 3:18pm On Dec 31, 2014
caketake3:
@Thewhizzkid1is that alison certificate making sense. If yes the maybe I will just swap, study french as bsc and law as online course
Its OK but u may not b able to work with it. Their certificate is not professional. Also, u can't study law online there cos they don't offer it. They only offer some law-related courses. The courses are more like foundation courses. U can finish these courses in less than three weeks. U can also search the website thoroughly to see for yourself.
Re: Changing From To Study by caketake3: 6:44pm On Dec 31, 2014
Yields:
-How are your grades in your Law courses?
-Do you enjoy your courses?

-Are you passionate about Law at all?

Yes.. I am passionate on it and as per grades...on higher class but I just wanna divert to studying french
Re: Changing From To Study by Kasyn(m): 8:45pm On Dec 31, 2014
caketake3:

Yes.. I am passionate on it and as per grades...on higher class but I just wanna divert to studying french
You are probably the GREATEST fool i have ever come across! Sorry,your brain ain't working anymore....law to french? Rotfl

(1) (Reply)

Air Force Institute Of Technology (AFIT) Student Forum / Project Topics And Materials In Computer Science / Top 16 Most Expensive Secondaryschools In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.