Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Changing From Unilorin To Lautech - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Changing From Unilorin To Lautech (2832 Views)

69 Bag First Class As 6,710 Students Graduated From UNILORIN / Photos From Unilorin Students' Union Election Manifesto / Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Changing From Unilorin To Lautech by dre4care: 11:36am On Sep 21, 2012
let help student,Anybdy from lautech
Re: Changing From Unilorin To Lautech by ULSHERLAN(m): 12:12pm On Sep 21, 2012
*subscribing***
Re: Changing From Unilorin To Lautech by Alaafialoro(m): 12:26pm On Sep 21, 2012
...if I may ask,what did u mean by changing from unilorin to lautech? #justcurious#
Re: Changing From Unilorin To Lautech by dre4care: 2:12pm On Sep 21, 2012
ok,I av some frd dat their gp is nt up 2 1.5 to cross to 200level in unilorin.I just want to know if i can see help from u people whelther dey can change to lautech or any university.
Re: Changing From Unilorin To Lautech by Alaafialoro(m): 3:10pm On Sep 21, 2012
dre4care: ok,I av some frd dat their gp is nt up 2 1.5 to cross to 200level in unilorin.I just want to know if i can see help from u people whelther dey can change to lautech or any university.
Ok,did u mean ur friend has a gp of below 1.5 and wants to cross to other sch? If that is d case,I don‘t think it‘s possible because ppl with that gp in d sch are mostly not allowed to even do inter-faculty crossing. But who knows maybe someone here has a better answer.
Re: Changing From Unilorin To Lautech by dre4care: 3:54pm On Sep 21, 2012
ok,Thanks
Re: Changing From Unilorin To Lautech by beshiman(m): 3:54pm On Sep 21, 2012
it's better for the people to obtain another entrance exam.
Re: Changing From Unilorin To Lautech by dre4care: 2:17pm On Sep 23, 2012
what do u mean?
Re: Changing From Unilorin To Lautech by Nobody: 1:21am On Sep 24, 2012
I think its Impossible.

Reason: To process ur transfer from a Uni to anoda, ur result and transfer request letter MUST be duly signed by both ur HOD and Dean. And since the person in question did not get up to 1.5 which unlike many other schools is the minimum CGPA needed in Unilorin, then he or she has already been tagged with a Withdrawal U( withdraw from the University) which means he or she is no longer a member of the Student community in Unilorin and therefore not entitled to any benefits which Students have.

My advice is: Try a Private uni and back it up with Prayers for it may suceed. Another option is, try get anoda school and start again from the scratch. Failure is but a test of Determination/strenght. Show ur strenght and use ur earlier failures as a Motivation for success

1 Like

Re: Changing From Unilorin To Lautech by dre4care: 1:04pm On Sep 24, 2012
Thank bro,4 dean and hod 2 sign is nt d problem,dey are ready 2 sign it bt d problem is dat which skul can admit dat gp
Re: Changing From Unilorin To Lautech by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 24, 2012
I really cnt say o. But below are d list of schools i know which Uses 1.0 as their minimum CGPA

1. Unaab, with the exception of Vet medicine and Engineering
2. Unilag, with the exception of Law and Medicine
3. Lasu, same as Unilag
4. UNN
5. UNAD
6. OOU and many others.
Re: Changing From Unilorin To Lautech by dre4care: 11:03am On Sep 25, 2012
Thanks,But which skul are u? Becos noon of dis skul are asceptg dat, dey said only lautech and uniosun can do dat.we just need sm1 wit dat.
Re: Changing From Unilorin To Lautech by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 25, 2012
Am presently in Unaab though am thinking of changing to either Unilag or Unilorin for my dream course. Over here, we use 1.0 as the minimum CGPA bt i must admit that getting a transfer with that kind of CGPA will be a little bit hard but still possible
Re: Changing From Unilorin To Lautech by dre4care: 10:46am On Oct 04, 2012
pls guy do u knw anybdy ìn tai solarin university
Re: Changing From Unilorin To Lautech by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 04, 2012
guy ur wastin your time, go nd re write jamb
Re: Changing From Unilorin To Lautech by Alaafialoro(m): 12:44pm On Oct 04, 2012
eddyjibs: guy ur wastin your time, go nd re write jamb
Harsh but true!
Re: Changing From Unilorin To Lautech by dre4care: 12:44pm On Oct 04, 2012
Guy point of correctn not me,just want 2 render help.
Re: Changing From Unilorin To Lautech by ednut1(m): 2:03pm On Oct 04, 2012
guy tell ur freinds(urself lol), like eddy jibs said go re write d jamb, no one will accept transfa of dullards

1 Like

Re: Changing From Unilorin To Lautech by Odunnu: 5:01pm On Oct 04, 2012
Harbioollah: I really cnt say o. But below are d list of schools i know which Uses 1.0 as their minimum CGPA

1. Unaab, with the exception of Vet medicine and Engineering
2. Unilag, with the exception of Law and Medicine
3. Lasu, same as Unilag
4. UNN
5. UNAD
6. OOU and many others.
Are you high?
Re: Changing From Unilorin To Lautech by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:35pm On Oct 04, 2012
Odunnu:
Are you high?
Maybe the op is high on malaria

(1) (Reply)

B.sc Admission List Yabatech Is Out!!!!! / Full list of shortlisted candidates for Shell SPDC scholarship Exam and Past Q&A / History: How An African Slave Became India's Greatest King

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.