Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

How President Jonathan Paid Guys To Hype His Hashtag On Twitter (PHOTO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How President Jonathan Paid Guys To Hype His Hashtag On Twitter (PHOTO) (1489 Views)

Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo / See How This White Man Condemned #bringbackourgirls Hashtag On Twitter. / This Photo Of Buhari Went Viral This Week On Fb And Twitter[photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How President Jonathan Paid Guys To Hype His Hashtag On Twitter (PHOTO) by luv2talk(m): 2:33am On Dec 30, 2014
This thread is a response to the recent accusation by S.A to President GEJ on new media where he accused GMB of buying his social media popularity.

Well, Mr. President is also Guilty wink

Some twitter Hype-guyz were paid to sponsor and make sure GEJWIN2015 Hashtag top the trending hashtag on twitter.
These twitter guyz popularly called Hype-men/parodians run many twitter accounts with fake ID (Mostly celebs) with Large followers. They will be asking irresistible questions from their followers. the more the follower answer the Question, the More the Hashtag gets popular,

check the screenshot below and tell me the relationship between the Question tweets and GEJWIN2015.

Mr Omokri should tell us if this hashtag is Organic too as he claimed tongue tongue

BUSTED AGAIN RIGHT wink grin grin

Re: How President Jonathan Paid Guys To Hype His Hashtag On Twitter (PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:55am On Dec 30, 2014
OP pls do yourself a favour and attend one of the Almajiri schools Jonathan built.

It's free!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How President Jonathan Paid Guys To Hype His Hashtag On Twitter (PHOTO) by tit(f): 2:58am On Dec 30, 2014
angry angry angry

wtf

2 Likes

Re: How President Jonathan Paid Guys To Hype His Hashtag On Twitter (PHOTO) by richybanky(m): 2:58am On Dec 30, 2014
calebo101:
OP pls do yourself a favour and attend one of the Almajiri schools Jonathan built.

It's free!!!
Lmao

3 Likes

Re: How President Jonathan Paid Guys To Hype His Hashtag On Twitter (PHOTO) by adebayo201: 3:17am On Dec 30, 2014
And if this thread make front page then I'll know we're in ...

End times!

1 Like

Re: How President Jonathan Paid Guys To Hype His Hashtag On Twitter (PHOTO) by ProfyJay(m): 3:27am On Dec 30, 2014
adebayo201:
And if this thread make front page then I'll know we're in ...

End times!
grin We are in end times whether it gets to fp or not

GMB till 2019!!!
Re: How President Jonathan Paid Guys To Hype His Hashtag On Twitter (PHOTO) by papaejima1: 3:33am On Dec 30, 2014
How about #GMBLOSE2015?
Hope you like that better since you hate GEJWIN?

3 Likes

Re: How President Jonathan Paid Guys To Hype His Hashtag On Twitter (PHOTO) by princeandex: 3:35am On Dec 30, 2014
calebo101:

It's free!!!

1 Like

Re: How President Jonathan Paid Guys To Hype His Hashtag On Twitter (PHOTO) by princeandex: 3:35am On Dec 30, 2014

ProfyJay:

GMB till 2019!!!

Re: How President Jonathan Paid Guys To Hype His Hashtag On Twitter (PHOTO) by adebayo201: 3:38am On Dec 30, 2014
ProfyJay:

GMB till 2019!!!

go and sleep!!!

1 Like

Re: How President Jonathan Paid Guys To Hype His Hashtag On Twitter (PHOTO) by princeandex: 3:55am On Dec 30, 2014
papaejima1:
How about #GMBLOSE2015?
Hope you like that better since you hate GEJWIN?

Re: How President Jonathan Paid Guys To Hype His Hashtag On Twitter (PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:18am On Dec 30, 2014
So if I put up #GEJWIN2015 on my TL always then GEJ paid me? Ok bring the bank draft for proof.

2 Likes

Re: How President Jonathan Paid Guys To Hype His Hashtag On Twitter (PHOTO) by luv2talk(m): 10:04am On Dec 30, 2014
calebo101:

It's free!!!
Guy, stop the name calling and focus on the topic... True or False? tongue tongue tongue

Never knew there is Data Service in the creek, Many thanks to late Yar'adua's amnesty programme undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Remembering Our Fallen Heroes: Read My Message To All Nigerians. / (PICS)A Nairalander At The PDP NYV Road Walk For Sir Jude / T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-asari, Tompolo, Arrested For Threatening Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.