Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Spiritual Digest For The Day 30th Of December 2014 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Digest For The Day 30th Of December 2014 (355 Views)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 30th Of January 2016 / Bimbo Odukoya's Daughter, Tolu 30th Birthday Marked In Grand Style (photos) / 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 30th Of December 2014 by jonatoye(m): 2:54am On Dec 30, 2014
Good Morning! How was your Night?

QUOTE FOR THE DAY
Whatever has a beginning is already on course to its end with respect to time. If and only if men have knowledge of the exact time their end would come just like the case of 2014; they would have prepared adequately for it!!!

BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY
"Remember the former things of old, For I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like Me, Declaring the end from the beginning, And from ancient times things that are not yet done, Saying, "My counsel shall stand, And I will do all My pleasure," (Isaiah 46:9-10 NKJV).
Each time a child is born the announcement is made to the people. However, the death notice; of most people whose birth was announced at a point in time; has been made known to people in like manner. Irrespective of how beautiful your life may appear to be your end has been declared by God. Even now as you can see; 2014 is about to come to an end. The counsel of God right from the beginning of 2014 has come to pass. There is a counsel of God over every situation of your life. Submit and surrender your life to God who determines the outcome of all situations of life. Acknowledge the One who has determined the expiring date of all your problems. No matter what happens to your life; only His counsel will stand. As the year 2014 is going to an end the Lord will make every terrible situation of your life to come to an end in Jesus name. Amen!!!
Have a terrific Tuesday!!!

(1) (Reply)

Your New Year Resolution / Our/my New Year Springboards / The Story Of Pearls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.