Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Obama Vs Buhari: Who Rocked It Better? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obama Vs Buhari: Who Rocked It Better? (36824 Views)

Kcee Vs Meek Mill: Who Rocked It Better? / Mercy Johnson+Kid Vs Basketmouth+Kid Vs Terry G+Kid,Who Rocked It Better?(Photos / Michelle Obama Vs Ann Romney: Who's Your Pick? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Obama Vs Buhari: Who Rocked It Better? by harbarzzy(m): 7:25pm On Dec 30, 2014
I pray one day we start appreciating our self as black not mumu...u people are still livin with the orientation from whites that black is evil and white is angel..racism will never end when black man still see themselves as common man..ppl wey dey abuse buhari all nah igbo's when you don't even no who buhari is..sufferness don master them!pwshhh!

Re: Obama Vs Buhari: Who Rocked It Better? by subbieD(f): 7:25pm On Dec 30, 2014
GetUmad:
In Abacha's voice. Kai walahi, that my priend uf there is kofikofi. Why u come dey kofikofi, everything im dey kofikofi, or im name nah Kofi Kofi.
.....atleast e dey kofi kofi Gud tin.....Wat Gud fin Aff u kofi# ds year....
Re: Obama Vs Buhari: Who Rocked It Better? by tolexy007(m): 7:26pm On Dec 30, 2014
dis is an insult, How can u compare Cow wearin suit with Obama, remove diz post now Or......
Re: Obama Vs Buhari: Who Rocked It Better? by kodded(m): 7:26pm On Dec 30, 2014
Chai... Buhari is lyk a broom stick inside a suit Hope say he has lot of stones inside his pocket b4 breez carry am trow way
Re: Obama Vs Buhari: Who Rocked It Better? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 30, 2014
Obama
Re: Obama Vs Buhari: Who Rocked It Better? by HzRF(m): 7:27pm On Dec 30, 2014
Ilekeh:

Hopeful he also copies Obama's governance, maybe then we can HOPE for a CHANGEd Nigeria.
Of course he will
With the support of Tinubu whom candidate has transformed Lagos to new York and the tax money is been prudently spent
Atiku a well renowned corrupt free man will help drive buahri to change Nigeria

The likes of amechi will help him

U knw Obama have such pple around him to help better the lives of Americans

Re: Obama Vs Buhari: Who Rocked It Better? by todayguest(m): 7:27pm On Dec 30, 2014
Another childish Post and question. Mod. Kindly move it to children section. If you have one pls. sad

Re: Obama Vs Buhari: Who Rocked It Better? by Dreyl(m): 7:28pm On Dec 30, 2014
[quote author=Ilekeh post=29345715][/quote]Don't ever modify my post Akwuna, let this be your last warning.
Re: Obama Vs Buhari: Who Rocked It Better? by dre11(m): 7:28pm On Dec 30, 2014
Obama has it here

But, if it was GEJ.. ....
the comparison would be like comparing a Ferrari and keke Maura

Re: Obama Vs Buhari: Who Rocked It Better? by AreaFada2: 7:28pm On Dec 30, 2014
CrazyScientist:
So na COPY GMB GO COPY??! grin see the handpose self grin

Chai, so GMB borrow suite, borrow shoes, come borrow office join am, only to copy his grandson age person.

In a Kwankwasiya thug's voice "Walahi, coffee cat is berry berry bad, yowa".
Re: Obama Vs Buhari: Who Rocked It Better? by Ilekeh(f): 7:30pm On Dec 30, 2014
Dreyl:
My mother Akwuna.
Re: Obama Vs Buhari: Who Rocked It Better? by osimataylor(m): 7:31pm On Dec 30, 2014
Copy CAT,cooPyy cat,CoPy pussy,why all these hypes?Does GMB look healthy? See for your self.

Re: Obama Vs Buhari: Who Rocked It Better? by RaeMystix: 7:31pm On Dec 30, 2014
dre11:
Obama has it here

Mean grin
Re: Obama Vs Buhari: Who Rocked It Better? by Ilekeh(f): 7:32pm On Dec 30, 2014
HzRF:

Of course he will
With the support of Tinubu whom candidate has transformed Lagos to new York and the tax money is been prudently spent
Atiku a well renowned corrupt free man will help drive buahri to change Nigeria

The likes of amechi will help him

U knw Obama have such pple around him to help better the lives of Americans

And you think the ones surrounding GEJ are any better?

When stealing becomes corruption in this country, I may support GEJ.
Re: Obama Vs Buhari: Who Rocked It Better? by toboman: 7:32pm On Dec 30, 2014
Wow this facebook campaign for Buhari is really cool. I'm proper impressed!
http://www.saibotlive.net/secure_ready/
Re: Obama Vs Buhari: Who Rocked It Better? by Ilekeh(f): 7:32pm On Dec 30, 2014
dre11:
Obama has it here

Re: Obama Vs Buhari: Who Rocked It Better? by garyaustin(m): 7:33pm On Dec 30, 2014
Obama provided the boy a matching suit as well but our General na ' Chop Alone? '
Re: Obama Vs Buhari: Who Rocked It Better? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 30, 2014
Ilekeh:

Did your babalawo tell you this?

I'm just making sure o, before I spread the rumor like iyalode.

He is smoking something heavy.
Re: Obama Vs Buhari: Who Rocked It Better? by Sweatlock(m): 7:36pm On Dec 30, 2014
I'm soo proud that I'm a Nigerian now,because I smell change.Lol
Re: Obama Vs Buhari: Who Rocked It Better? by Orikinla(m): 7:37pm On Dec 30, 2014
[size=18pt]GMB high five makes his own more social friendly.
Obama looks cocky and like a school teacher advising a school boy in class.

#iVoteNigeria is calling on all voters not to sell your votes to any political party or political contestant in the 2015 elections.

#iVoteNigeria is a voluntary pro-democracy campaign to promote free and fair election and expose electoral malpractices by word of mouth mass communication using GSM phones and tablets, emails and social network sites to exchange messages with all the GSM users in Nigeria.

[/size]

Re: Obama Vs Buhari: Who Rocked It Better? by taiwo005(m): 7:37pm On Dec 30, 2014
Hilarious photo of Buhari.
Re: Obama Vs Buhari: Who Rocked It Better? by LouisVanGaal(m): 7:37pm On Dec 30, 2014
Op, I'm a die hard fan of both.. Both men are handsome on suit! but if I am on gun-point, I would choose GMB cos of 2 reasons:

(1)..I'm a Nigerian
(2)..That's GMB's Grand son...he wasn't hiredtonguetongue
Re: Obama Vs Buhari: Who Rocked It Better? by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:39pm On Dec 30, 2014
tit:
buhari get office?
him need office to manage 150 cows from 1985 till date?
did he not borrow this place to take picture?

he who goes a-borrowing, goes a-sorrowing!
You are a bad girls.
Re: Obama Vs Buhari: Who Rocked It Better? by Dreyl(m): 7:40pm On Dec 30, 2014
[quote author=Ilekeh post=29345906][/quote]i don't wanna use harsh words on you, probably for a useless Troll like you, but next time you will regret why you stepped on my toe...
Re: Obama Vs Buhari: Who Rocked It Better? by M4gunners: 7:41pm On Dec 30, 2014
Obama all the way. I only see someone posing like a guy.No offence o,I'm only trying to express my view on the pics.
Re: Obama Vs Buhari: Who Rocked It Better? by rashygenius: 7:42pm On Dec 30, 2014
Juliaann:
But @op how can you be comparing Lamborghini with keke napep? that's an insult to Obama
inferiority complex dey worry u.....because say Obama na US president mean say e fit am pass buhari
even if buhari suit cost pass Obama own...u go still yan say na fake.OTONDO!

Re: Obama Vs Buhari: Who Rocked It Better? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 30, 2014
Juliaann:
Its obama

Buhari looks like a sick man
stop it! he is not sick
Re: Obama Vs Buhari: Who Rocked It Better? by dre11(m): 7:43pm On Dec 30, 2014
RaeMystix:

Mean grin

Ilekeh:

But u all know I was rightgrin
Re: Obama Vs Buhari: Who Rocked It Better? by major466(m): 7:44pm On Dec 30, 2014
Obama looks far better. We all know Buhari don't like wearing suit. Baban Riga is the big deal for him. Reason why he looks so fake in the pic.
Re: Obama Vs Buhari: Who Rocked It Better? by muktar10(m): 7:45pm On Dec 30, 2014
Image maker of our time
#IWillVoteForBuhari
Re: Obama Vs Buhari: Who Rocked It Better? by RaeMystix: 7:46pm On Dec 30, 2014
dre11:

But u all know I was rightgrin

Keke Maura? grin grin
You went deep
Re: Obama Vs Buhari: Who Rocked It Better? by cannonnier(m): 7:46pm On Dec 30, 2014
Splashme:
Hahahhha . . . . Copycat.

The man's image makers are trying but unfirtunately, the man is already rotten and the ordour is smelling so bad

Just the way your english has unfortunately rotten.

Bbnaija: Khafi Begins Media Tour After Her Eviction (photos) / Adekunle Gold: "I Wrote Orente For Simi" / Rita Dominic's Look To Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Party