Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,250 members, 7,836,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Balling Hard!!! Davido Shows Off His G Wagon Puddle Custom Lights - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Balling Hard!!! Davido Shows Off His G Wagon Puddle Custom Lights (2218 Views)

Julius Agwu Flaunts His G-Wagon, Looks Dapper In New Pics / Timaya Shows Off His G-wagon, Mansion! / Olamide Show Off His G-wagon. See Photo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Balling Hard!!! Davido Shows Off His G Wagon Puddle Custom Lights by satinodotcom: 7:37am On Dec 30, 2014
Davido just had his G Wagon lights customized in his name.When he pulls to a stop,and opens his car doors,you know it's him..

Balling hard..This is sooo Coooooooool

See the fuller version: http://www.blacksatino.com/2014/12/balling-hard-davido-shows-off-his-g.html

Re: Balling Hard!!! Davido Shows Off His G Wagon Puddle Custom Lights by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 30, 2014
[size=20pt]make I come dey cry because of motor abi?
[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Balling Hard!!! Davido Shows Off His G Wagon Puddle Custom Lights by omanifrank(m): 7:38am On Dec 30, 2014
na money kill am
Re: Balling Hard!!! Davido Shows Off His G Wagon Puddle Custom Lights by Airforce1(m): 7:41am On Dec 30, 2014
OBO I see you cheesy
Re: Balling Hard!!! Davido Shows Off His G Wagon Puddle Custom Lights by dre11(m): 7:53am On Dec 30, 2014
He never start to dey balling for my side until I see him having a private jetgringrin
Re: Balling Hard!!! Davido Shows Off His G Wagon Puddle Custom Lights by dnacrystal: 9:28am On Dec 30, 2014
As much as I hate show off, I have to agree this is cool cool
Re: Balling Hard!!! Davido Shows Off His G Wagon Puddle Custom Lights by Baba419(m): 9:49am On Dec 30, 2014
OBO
Re: Balling Hard!!! Davido Shows Off His G Wagon Puddle Custom Lights by tellwisdom: 9:53am On Dec 30, 2014
1999 stye undecided
Re: Balling Hard!!! Davido Shows Off His G Wagon Puddle Custom Lights by tellwisdom: 9:54am On Dec 30, 2014
dnacrystal:
As much as I hate show off, I have to agree this is cool cool

What does poor gurl like u know?? sad

2 Likes

Re: Balling Hard!!! Davido Shows Off His G Wagon Puddle Custom Lights by Dreyl(m): 10:28am On Dec 30, 2014
Nice one ObO
Re: Balling Hard!!! Davido Shows Off His G Wagon Puddle Custom Lights by Morhziez(m): 11:17am On Dec 30, 2014
Its ur time bro....
Re: Balling Hard!!! Davido Shows Off His G Wagon Puddle Custom Lights by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 30, 2014
dre11:
He never start to dey balling for my side until I see him having a private jetgringrin
which one wey you get? You done repair that your jalopy tongue shocked?
Re: Balling Hard!!! Davido Shows Off His G Wagon Puddle Custom Lights by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 30, 2014
And how is this news m*oron? Please you have to leave this d*umb attitude in 2014. You can do better than embarrassing your poor parents here. Please pity them, they have suffered alot for you and this is how you repay them? by posting about who bought a car?
This is just sad
Re: Balling Hard!!! Davido Shows Off His G Wagon Puddle Custom Lights by deywarley(m): 2:03pm On Dec 30, 2014
Pls i'm confused. Is it actually OBO as in pu.ssy or what?
Re: Balling Hard!!! Davido Shows Off His G Wagon Puddle Custom Lights by dre11(m): 3:32pm On Dec 30, 2014
Slonge2:
which one wey you get? You done repair that your jalopy tongue shocked?

You be winchtongue

Better go take that jalopy that I left for you and stop exposing urself here
Re: Balling Hard!!! Davido Shows Off His G Wagon Puddle Custom Lights by dnacrystal: 9:25pm On Dec 30, 2014
tellwisdom:

What does poor gurl like u know?? sad
Sharrapp undecided
Re: Balling Hard!!! Davido Shows Off His G Wagon Puddle Custom Lights by mayorjosh(m): 9:59pm On Dec 30, 2014
d funny thing is that this car and another mans canoe will pass the same road.....
Re: Balling Hard!!! Davido Shows Off His G Wagon Puddle Custom Lights by mayorjosh(m): 10:01pm On Dec 30, 2014
d funny thing is that this car and another mans canoe will pass the same road.....

if there is go-slow,he'll be in it with other canoes

such is life
Re: Balling Hard!!! Davido Shows Off His G Wagon Puddle Custom Lights by mesoade(m): 1:16am On Dec 31, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Popular Celebrities With The Hottest Natural Boobs / Diamond Platnumz’ Baby Mama Is Pregnant Again! She’s Expecting Her 5th Child / Check Out This Plane Made By A. B. U Zaria Student (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.