Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,916 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:55 PM

The Apostle Paul Prophesied About The Jehovah's Witnesses And Others - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Apostle Paul Prophesied About The Jehovah's Witnesses And Others (383 Views)

Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala / Why Do People Treat The Jehovah Witnesses Like A Plague / Tb Joshua Prophesied About A Possible Carnage At Our Airport This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Apostle Paul Prophesied About The Jehovah's Witnesses And Others by bingbagbo(m): 8:42am On Dec 30, 2014
I Read this scripture and quickly certain so-called Christian denominations crossed my mind.
“But understand this, that yin the last days there will come times of difficulty.”( 2 Timothy 3:1), No one needs a lecture on this prophecy, hard times are evident everywhere, perhaps its worst down here in Ghana. Verse 2-5 says “ For people will be zlovers of self, alovers of money, bproud, barrogant, abusive, bdisobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 cheartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, dnot loving good, 4 treacherous, reckless, eswollen with conceit, flovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5 having the appearance of godliness, but gdenying its power.” I am more interested in the last line “HAVING THE APPEARANCE OF GODLINESS, BUT DENYING ITS POWER”. The Power of Godliness is the SPIRIT OF TRUTH, which is the HOLY GHOST, WHICH IS CHRIST and which is GOD. Which ‘church’ doesn’t believe in the HOLY SPIRIT?, In fact a ‘church’ labels the HOLY SPIRIT which is GOD a force. This is blasphemy. At least my little primary school science lessons taught me that a “a force is a pull or push”, so these sects are calling GOD a push or pull? What an insult.
My brothers, make the deductions yourselves, which ‘churches’ the apostle Paul spoke about.
Which denominations are noted for their vibrant, radical house-to-house propaganda? Your guess is as good as mine. Check this scripture out, “hFor among them are ithose who creep into households and capture weak women, burdened with sins and led astray by various passions, 7 always learning and never able to jarrive at a knowledge of the truth. 8 Just as kJannes and Jambres lopposed Moses, so these men also oppose the truth, mmen corrupted in mind and ndisqualified regarding the faith. 9 But they will not get very far, for their folly will be plain to all (1 Timothy 3:6-9). Make your own deductions brethren. Which denominations are always ‘learning’ and claim to know it all? Which denominations are always making corrections to their previous doctrines and coming out with new and different ones? Making a mockery of the FATHER they claim to witness for? God is now an author of confusion? For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints (1 Corinthians 14:33). God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Real Madrid Drops Cross On Logo To Appease Arab / God's Spirit In Man / Take Bible Quiz For Free Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.